Vaccine... Again, sorry.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your numbers are ALL wayyyyy off.

200,000 die from flu or complications roughly every year.
And we've had the flu vaccine about 80 years. Not very encouraging.
We had a million people in America alone die from Coronavirus. And those numbers are rigged to the positive side....no where near enough deaths from complications have been recorded. Just saying.
IOW, we can't trust the stats at all.
Then there's the walking dead....those who are still alive but permanently harmed by the virus. Can be as simple as losing the ability to smell some things to needing a new kidney or liver...strokes and heart damages too.
You trust the stats? I don't.
And drug recalls are a nothing. It's the drugs doctors over proscribed and mixed with other drugs that have more fatal conscequenses.
You're blaming doctors? Aren't doctors running the show now? Or maybe its politicians?

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2000 prescription drug recalls 3 years ago, no doubt killing and injuring for life MANY! Isn't that encouraging?

Oh and, 80,000 Americans dead from the flu in one year recently. We've had the flu vaccine about 80 years. Those vaccines sure work, right?
One more thing, tho:

BB19MJmG.img

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I understand it correctly, the vaccine can cause ADE if the threshold is off but even without a vaccine a coronavirus can cause ADE. Even more reason to just trust God.

Or better yet, don't trust the OP. If we get the vsccine we are trusting God for he has put the government that handles it in place, and if we dont trust that system, judgement will follow. Judgement in this case is we could die without the vaccine.

Here is why that makes perfect sense.

Romans 13: Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
One more thing, tho:
If the COVID deaths are properly adjusted so that only deaths due to COVID (and nothing else) were recorded, they would be less than flu deaths (or about the same). What is 6% of 600,000? 36,000. And that is the true count. CDC admitted that only 6% were genuine COVID deaths.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One more thing, tho:

BB19MJmG.img
Boy howdy does that look official and true....but it's completely transparent that those numbers are trash.

Those numbers are from strictly influenza alone...those who died from resulting complications from having influenza are completely ignored which if those numbers are included it's around 180,000 every year....and the just shy of 190,000 just before coronavirus was an exceptionally bad year.

See...when you pull numbers you can pull them to show whatever you want. That's one of my beefs with the coronavirus numbers...we got a mishmash of numbers being reported because so many don't know the difference between deaths from coronavirus and deaths from coronavirus complications. My state is reporting strict coronavirus deaths and no one from coronavirus complications....where California and NY are reporting coronavirus complications as coronavirus deaths.
A difference between the two, but important nonetheless for accurate statistics.

True science is more complicated than you think others can understand...but there's wiseacres like me that expose the man behind the curtain.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dude!
The trophy's have been awarded and the crowds went home....you didn't win. You lost miserably.

I don’t know what you mean. I wasn’t trying to win anything...I spoke in the thread because I researched whether luc said what they said he did and found out what he did and did not say. I then posted more info on ADE, which there is a slim possibility of getting from a coronavirus OR a coronavirus vaccine. So I found the op to be ridiculous. I wasn’t trying to win anything.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's see, China owns the prescription drug industry. The drug companies run the FDA who approves all the prescription drugs even if they are lethal. They're all getting FILTHY RICH. And then we have our FILTHY RICH, lying, thieving, baby murdering politicians, filling their pockets at every opportunity. What a system to trust our lives with!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t know what you mean. I wasn’t trying to win anything...I spoke in the thread because I researched whether luc said what they said he did and found out what he did and did not say. I then posted more info on ADE, which there is a slim possibility of getting from a coronavirus OR a coronavirus vaccine. So I found the op to be ridiculous. I wasn’t trying to win anything.

Well you keep denying that you are a militant antivaxxer activist...I've proven beyond all shadow of doubt that you are.

Reactions: April_Rose

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or better yet, don't trust the OP. If we get the vsccine we are trusting God for he has put the government that handles it in place, and if we dont trust that system, judgement will follow. Judgement in this case is we could die without the vaccine.

Here is why that makes perfect sense.

Romans 13: Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment.
Are you referring to lying, thieving, baby murdering politicians? Really?

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the COVID deaths are properly adjusted so that only deaths due to COVID (and nothing else) were recorded, they would be less than flu deaths (or about the same). What is 6% of 600,000? 36,000. And that is the true count. CDC admitted that only 6% were genuine COVID deaths.
Prove it.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Real conspiracy theories also exist, The word pairing is a simple grammatical construction--a thing.

A conspiracy theory is an explanation for an event or situation that invokes a conspiracy by sinister and powerful groups, often political in motivation, when other explanations are more probable.

Top 100 Conspiracy Theories of All Time | Truth Control

Conspiracy and fact don't belong in the same sentence. :rolleyes:

okay, but I didn’t tell you not to...

Did I say you did?

Dude!
The trophy's have been awarded and the crowds went home....you didn't win. You lost miserably.

What does that mean? (Was that a don't mess with my daughter thing?)

Reactions: JohnDB

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States