Vaccine efficiency versus virus mutation capability?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are we the judges? I certainly am not. I don't qualify and in any case I have never been offered the job.

"Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.
Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:" Luke 6:36-37
So Bible doctrine is irrelevant? Not to Christians!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Bible doctrine is irrelevant? Not to Christians!
Have you not understood what I have been saying? Are you already perfect? Have you already overcome the world?

The Word of God is always relevant but to understand what to do with what is written in the scriptures requires that one be led by the Holy Spirit. You cannot get there with your carnal brain and mind alone. That people try to do that is why we see dozens of denominations teaching sometime diametrically opposed doctrines from the very same Bibles. Lots of mixed or even completely erroneous messages!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you not understood what I have been saying? Are you already perfect? Have you already overcome the world?

The Word of God is always relevant but to understand what to do with what is written in the scriptures requires that one be led by the Holy Spirit. You cannot get there with your carnal brain and mind alone. That people try to do that is why we see dozens of denominations teaching sometime diametrically opposed doctrines from the very same Bibles. Lots of mixed or even completely erroneous messages!
The "Christian Church" is a disgrace to God. The soon coming purge will not be pretty.
1 Peter 4:17 (NKJV)
17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "Christian Church" is a disgrace to God. The soon coming purge will not be pretty.
1 Peter 4:17 (NKJV)
17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?
You cannot save all of the world of men alone. You cannot fix all of the problems in all of the churches alone. Individuals will reap according to what they have sown. Sometimes you being available may help someone who is crying out for help, but don't be surprised it it does not happen. As you cited, judgment begins at the house of the Lord, but be slow to point fingers at anyone simply because you are suspicious. God knows all of the time what He is doing. We don't!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cannot save all of the world of men alone. You cannot fix all of the problems in all of the churches alone. Individuals will reap according to what they have sown. Sometimes you being available may help someone who is crying out for help, but don't be surprised it it does not happen. As you cited, judgment begins at the house of the Lord, but be slow to point fingers at anyone simply because you are suspicious. God knows all of the time what He is doing. We don't!
I didn't point any finger. Thousands of churches that claim to be Christian with DRASTICALLY different beliefs cannot be Christian.