Vaccine efficiency versus virus mutation capability?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
God forbid that we never trust science, my word, what has science ever done for us .........and yes, I am being sarcastic.
Rita
@Barbara I guess this supposedly negates Florence Nightingale, and all the missionary doctors and nurses that have ever been and all the medical education for women that there ever has been or will be...

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God forbid that we never trust science, my word, what has science ever done for us .........and yes, I am being sarcastic.
Rita
Will you accept a government chip implant in your right hand?

Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
You have a lot of faith in vaccines. Will you accept a government chip implant in your right hand?
@kcnalp You are not answering what I asked you, but okay...

I don't know what scenario what you refer to would involve. I don't believe that the church will pass through the great tribulation of Matthew 24, in any case.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@kcnalp You are not answering what I asked you, but okay...

I don't know what scenario what you refer to would involve. I don't believe that the church will pass through the great tribulation of Matthew 24, in any case.
You didn't answer.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Grow up and stop presuming that we don’t read revelation, weigh things up, pray ect and stop presuming you have all the answers and insights

Reactions: Helen and amadeus

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Grow up and stop presuming that we don’t read revelation, weigh things up, pray ect and stop presuming you have all the answers and insights
So you will accept a MANDATORY chip implant in your right hand?

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You didn't answer.

Just out of interest have you never in your entire life had a vaccine, used medical intervention ect
Just curious !

Reactions: Helen and farouk

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just out of interest have you never in your entire life had a vaccine, used medical intervention ect
Just curious !
You didn't answer. You're changing the subject.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My questions wasn’t off subject, we are discussing vaccines, so I merely asked you a question.

Reactions: farouk

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You forgot to address ‘ on their foreheads ‘ - I should look out for what Elon musk has been doing. No one really talks about the chips he is embarking on. He will be heralded as a savour as he will be able to heal many, make the blind see, deaf hear, disabled walk - who does that sound like !?
Don’t hear him mentioned on here much, everything is about the vaccines that go in the arm ..........
So, right now I keep an open mind on what is happening.

Reactions: Helen

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You forgot to address ‘ on their foreheads ‘ - I should look out for what Elon musk has been doing. No one really talks about the chips he is embarking on. He will be heralded as a savour as he will be able to heal many, make the blind see, deaf hear, disabled walk - who does that sound like !?
Don’t hear him mentioned on here much, everything is about the vaccines that go in the arm ..........
So, right now I keep an open mind on what is happening.
Did you use a PCR test for staff and residents? The antibody test of course will pop up positive after being administered Vaccine.

Wifey goes in next week or two for her second dose of Pfizer vaccine. I have yet to get my first...but hopefully soon.
I'm expecting her to lay out for a day after her second dose.

I'm anxious to get my jabs...I'm planning on shaving and getting a haircut so I can stop looking like a Santa Claus hippy wannabe.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We are using two different tests at work - many of the residents have symptoms, along with the carers. We all had anti body tests some time ago. Rita

Reactions: Nancy