Vaccine efficiency versus virus mutation capability?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm astounded that "Christians" have been programmed to trust in "science" instead of God's Word!
What is astounding about it? Are not medicine and medical treatments based on science? How long have Christians been going to doctors for whatever it is that ails them? Have they all been wrong from day one?

Reactions: Helen

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There are three available over here x

Reactions: farouk

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if Covid19 is found to have a mutation capability that negates every vaccine eradication attempt in respect of all persons except those having an efficacious 'passover' faith nailed to their doorposts?
Hate to break it to you but that has already happened. Covid is behaving exactly like the flu, which undergoes several mutations every Summer

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The news is always just a bit off. *Sigh*

There have been two strains of Coronavirus here from China all along although one is predominantly more communicable than the other. Both are spread easily.

The UK variant, which is more transmissible, is gaining ground because of its even more transmissible nature.

But all three variants are still using the same spike proteins for its infection and easily stopped by the current Vaccines. (If Joe Biden would stop hiding them)

There is one strain in South Africa that has modified it's spike proteins and isn't susceptible to the Vaccines. Things aren't going well for them. They got cut off from the world this past weekend because of it.

But I imagine that they will overcome this too eventually. Several locations there are like the crowded slums of India. It runs through those places unrestrained.

Getting vaccinated stops the spread and mutations. And if this was the influenza virus it would be a lot worse with hundreds to thousands of mutations infecting everyone. Influenza mutates even faster and more readily than this virus.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What??? Are you JW?
LOL Is it a crime to be one?

But to help you calm down, I have never in my 77 years even visited a JW assembly although I believe they did better in Hitler's Germany than any of the other supposedly "Christian" denominal church groups. Do we see the same kind of thing happening in America today?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It will be on Judgment Day.
Won't it depend on where each person is on his final day and in which direction he was heading?

King David was an adulterer and a murderer. According to the law given to Moses on either count death was the penalty, but God had mercy! Why?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Won't it depend on where each person is on his final day and in which direction he was heading?

King David was an adulterer and a murderer. According to the law given to Moses on either count death was the penalty, but God had mercy! Why?
I was referring to JW's, not ex JW's who become Bible believing Christians.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was referring to JW's, not ex JW's who become Bible believing Christians.
Are we the judges? I certainly am not. I don't qualify and in any case I have never been offered the job.

"Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.
Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:" Luke 6:36-37