Vaccine efficiency versus virus mutation capability?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone is wearing masks and the virus is rampant! Masks really work! lol
They should make everyone wear clown masks.

Mike Waters

Jan 8, 2020
Holt
slideshowart2.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If a sufficiently capable natural or super natural 'designer' really was behind the origination of the virus then eradication will be dependant on whether or not we have sufficiently 'superior' boffins to outwit the originator.:rolleyes:
God grant that I never have "!told you so" occasion.
"Nineteen eighty-four" by George Orwell ??

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Just for some prospective. My manager had the Pfizer vaccine in the first few days of issue, he had his second dose within the last two weeks. The manager tested positive for covid 19 on Wednesday ( we have an outbreak in the care home ) he is having to self isolate still. He is ok and has no apparent symptoms.
We are pretty sure we have the new strain because it is spreading fast x
So you can still catch covid, whether you can still pass it on is unknown.
Rita
@Barbara Maybe the point is that vaccinated ppl have more antibodies to resist? (I'm no expert...)

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Barbara Maybe the point is that vaccinated ppl have more antibodies to resist? (I'm no expert...)
Well all the residents were vaccinated on the same day, about a week before the outbreak occurred. The virus is still spreading. Now either it means they had no cover from the covid because it was too soon to work, or it means that the vaccine does not prevent it from spreading. Personally I don’t think the vaccine had time to work. It was too close in time frame to have an effect. They are now leaving the second dose longer, three months.
Rita

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
They are training you to accept the Mark. Have you heard of the Mark?
@kcnalp Not the question I asked. So you would think that ppl would be less vulnerable to infection if they didn't wear masks?

I don't see that covid vaccinations - any more than ones for smallpox, measles, mumps, etc. - are the mark of the beast from the Bible.

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just for some prospective. My manager had the Pfizer vaccine in the first few days of issue, he had his second dose within the last two weeks. The manager tested positive for covid 19 on Wednesday ( we have an outbreak in the care home ) he is having to self isolate still. He is ok and has no apparent symptoms.
We are pretty sure we have the new strain because it is spreading fast x
So you can still catch covid, whether you can still pass it on is unknown.
Rita

Even if the vaccine only prevents serious illness, it's still worth having.

Reactions: amadeus and farouk

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm astounded that "Christians" have been programmed to trust in "science" instead of God's Word!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Well all the residents were vaccinated on the same day, about a week before the outbreak occurred. The virus is still spreading. Now either it means they had no cover from the covid because it was too soon to work, or it means that the vaccine does not prevent it from spreading. Personally I don’t think the vaccine had time to work. It was too close in time frame to have an effect. They are now leaving the second dose longer, three months.
Rita
@Barbara Interesting; thanks...So naybe they are leaving the gap between doses in order to spread its use more widely? like, to reach more ppl sooner?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@kcnalp Not the question I asked. So you would think that ppl would be less vulnerable to infection if they didn't wear masks?

I don't see that covid vaccinations - any more than ones for smallpox, measles, mumps, etc. - are the mark of the beast from the Bible.
You don't see? I know.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm astounded that "Christians" have been programmed to trust in "science" instead of God's Word!
God forbid that we never trust science, my word, what has science ever done for us .........and yes, I am being sarcastic.
Rita

Reactions: Helen and amadeus