Vaccine Passport, Washington State

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Governor Inslee is a terrible dictator demanding everyone be vaccinated...

Inslee administration to require vaccine passports in the workplace; to be enforced by business owners

New COVID workplace restrictions, issued by Washington State Labor and Industries (L&I) late last Friday, May 21st, require employers to check employee vaccine documents before allowing relaxation of social distancing and mask requirements in the workplace.

The new state rules require an employer to confirm, and have employees prove their vaccine medical status. The process used to verify vaccination, and the medical status of the employee’s vaccination record, including the employee medical information must be made available for L&I for inspection. Vaccination status can be collected in several ways, including daily checks, attestation from the employee and documentation from a health professional or state immunization information system.

Most troubling though, is the L&I rule that an employee badge or credential be marked to show vaccination status, a clear violation of medical privacy.

The rules also do not allow any medical, personal or religious exemptions.

Reactions: DuckieLady

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Governor Inslee is a terrible dictator demanding everyone be vaccinated..
All the states (and one province) along the West coast have been seriously infected with Communism/Fascism/Anarchism. Therefore they have been destroyed from within. Which is rather sad, given the natural beauty and resources of that region. Is there a remedy? Yes, but no one will talk about it, let alone act.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the states (and one province) along the West coast have been seriously infected with Communism/Fascism/Anarchism. Therefore they have been destroyed from within. Which is rather sad, given the natural beauty and resources of that region. Is there a remedy? Yes, but no one will talk about it, let alone act.
Yes that appears to be true.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wait, I can't see how this will hold up in court. :confused:
I'm not sure how they've gotten away with what they have already. They have my sister locked in an adult home and won't let them leave with family for off site visits.

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s one way to ensure that people can’t buy anything. Take their job from them.

And once again, please no shrieking, because I do not think this is the mark. I think we’re seeing shadows of it though.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s one way to ensure that people can’t buy anything. Take their job from them.

And once again, please no shrieking, because I do not think this is the mark. I think we’re seeing shadows of it though.
Well it appears to be an attempt to shun people that have no vaccine from the work place. I don't think employers will be happy with people that won't vaccinate and therefore cause everyone to be forced to wear a mask and maintain 6 foot distance.

It didn't enforce that non-vaccinated could not work, but the affect might be the same.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It didn't enforce that non-vaccinated could not work, but the affect might be the same.
Anyway you look at it, this is coercion and intimidation. Also OSHA started out by saying that vaccine-related adverse effects would be recorded as workplace injuries. Now they are playing politics, and have reversed their decision. All to force people into vaccinations.

"DOL and OSHA, as well as other federal agencies, are working diligently to encourage COVID-19 vaccinations. OSHA does not wish to have any appearance of discouraging workers from receiving COVID-19 vaccination, and also does not wish to disincentivize employers’ vaccination efforts. As a result, OSHA will not enforce 29 CFR 1904’s recording requirements to require any employers to record worker side effects from COVID-19 vaccination through May 2022. We will reevaluate the agency’s position at that time to determine the best course of action moving forward."

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too bad WS's Gov. wasn't as intent on saving Seattle's citizens from BLM and Antifa when those terror groups occupied Seattle.

This new and illegal measure is easily overcome till lawsuits can make it to the courts, long delayed die to the absurd lockdown, and make it official.

All businesses have to do is not relax SD and mask rules. And all employees have to do is wear their masks while refusing to show their papers, or don a yellow star, insignia on their person as proof of vaccination.

Taodeching

Apr 8, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In California they are not requiring passports and if there are more then 5000 indoors or 10,000 outdoors you have to prove your vaccinated. They are letting the venues figure out how to do that, should be real fun [/sarcasm]

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Inslee administration to require vaccine passports in the workplace; to be enforced by business owners

New COVID workplace restrictions, issued by Washington State Labor and Industries (L&I) late last Friday, May 21st, require employers to check employee vaccine documents before allowing relaxation of social distancing and mask requirements in the workplace.

The new state rules require an employer to confirm, and have employees prove their vaccine medical status. The process used to verify vaccination, and the medical status of the employee’s vaccination record, including the employee medical information must be made available for L&I for inspection. Vaccination status can be collected in several ways, including daily checks, attestation from the employee and documentation from a health professional or state immunization information system.

Most troubling though, is the L&I rule that an employee badge or credential be marked to show vaccination status, a clear violation of medical privacy.

no it don't at all, if you want to travel to certain countries you have to be vaccinated for all kinds of diseases proof of vaccination isn't private.
you're just sucking up the media hype that's trying to create a controversy where there is none. because they have to get the last mile out of covid fear.

hay don't get vaccinated or don't prove you have been vaccinated and don't get a job worth anything and don't fly in airplanes don't do a lot of things, see if the world really cares. you will be in the very small minority of your own doing.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Is this legit and in affect? If this is enforced this is bad. Some people with an autoimmune disorders cannot take a live vaccine.

I'm gonna end up on the streets for real if this is enforced.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no it don't at all, if you want to travel to certain countries you have to be vaccinated for all kinds of diseases proof of vaccination isn't private.
you're just sucking up the media hype that's trying to create a controversy where there is none. because they have to get the last mile out of covid fear.

hay don't get vaccinated or don't prove you have been vaccinated and don't get a job worth anything and don't fly in airplanes don't do a lot of things, see if the world really cares. you will be in the very small minority of your own doing.
Good point. But apparently I'm not the only one seeing strange rules: McCarthy, Stefanik, Scalise rebuke Marjorie Taylor Greene's comparison of COVID-19 vaccine rules to Holocaust

"House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthyNazi practices of forcing Jews to wear yellow stars, comments that Greene doubled down on multiple times in recent days."

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this legit and in affect? If this is enforced this is bad. Some people with an autoimmune disorders cannot take a live vaccine.

Look it up for more info, but it looks like Inslee is getting away with it. Other states don't require masks anymore and their COVID #'s are down so I don't know what's up with Inslee other than some strange dictator behavior.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I've been hearing people talk. And if they will be shutting down companies that don't enforce this law, then how could they let the CHOP zone and all the Seattle hysterics happen and not do anything about it. It's almost criminal and shows intent of our government to be a Marxist group. Whether there's truth to that is an issue, but it definitely is suspicious.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look it up for more info, but it looks like Inslee is getting away with it. Other states don't require masks anymore and their COVID #'s are down so I don't know what's up with Inslee other than some strange dictator behavior.
I can't find anything else about it just yet. Might have to wait on Inslee's next COVID conference. Never been a fan of his.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MANDATORY chip implants coming soon!

Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't find anything else about it just yet. Might have to wait on Inslee's next COVID conference. Never been a fan of his.

Yeah whether employers enforce this is an issue, but they can still wear masks and social distance at work. Which is what they're doing now.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MANDATORY chip implants coming soon!

Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

I doubt that's anytime soon though.

Reactions: April_Rose