Vaccines Safer than Infection

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Large group study performed by research scientists (instead of a fired janitor) with all the correct parameters of a proper study....vaccines are much safer than the damage caused by the virus.

From the article:
The odds of all of these adverse events is still much, much higher when infected with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), so getting vaccinated is still by far the safer choice,” CEO of biotechnology company Centivaix Jacob Glanville, who is not involved in the study, told Forbes.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Large group study performed by research scientists (instead of a fired janitor) with all the correct parameters of a proper study....vaccines are much safer than the damage caused by the virus.

From the article:
The odds of all of these adverse events is still much, much higher when infected with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), so getting vaccinated is still by far the safer choice,” CEO of biotechnology company Centivaix Jacob Glanville, who is not involved in the study, told Forbes.
Are you kidding me. This article by a communist globalist source (Forbes) is pure propaganda, intended to continue in deceiving those gullible who took their jabs. There was no new COVID-19 virus that was not a rebrand of a few strains of the common flu. The drug pushers and these monsters are at it again, seeing that the public in general now know their poisons caused so many heart related and brain deaths especially by artificially causing blood clots, and this continues today.

Why do you buy into this type of deception is beyond me?

"Covid Vaccines Linked To Small Increase In Heart And Brain Disorders, Study Finds",,,,what a lie​

Only a small increase...what a joke.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you kidding me. This article by a communist globalist source (Forbes) is pure propaganda,
You don't know what communism is I guess.
intended to continue in deceiving those gullible who took their jabs. There was no new COVID-19 virus that was not a rebrand of a few strains of the common flu.
Speaking of propaganda....
The drug pushers and these monsters are at it again, seeing that the public in general now know their poisons caused so many heart related and brain deaths especially by artificially causing blood clots, and this continues today.
And just how many have there actually been?
Why do you buy into this type of deception is beyond me?

"Covid Vaccines Linked To Small Increase In Heart And Brain Disorders, Study Finds",,,,what a lie​

Only a small increase...what a joke.
Yeah that is what the actual study says. AA study based on actual numbers and research.

But I'm sure you can find some fake research to counter it without any problem.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't know what communism is I guess.

Speaking of propaganda....

And just how many have there actually been?

Yeah that is what the actual study says. AA study based on actual numbers and research.

But I'm sure you can find some fake research to counter it without any problem.
So did you really have to beat-around-the-bush just to tell me that you are a pro-vaxxer who gets your truth from the MS media?

Reactions: TLHKAJ

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
99 million study participants....
IOW not a small study conducted by an unknown doctor. This was a huge study done by a respected researcher from a prestigious Organization done with the strictest standards.

IOW it's not Bubba that got fired as one of the hospital's janitorial staff....who asked a few friends. That's not who wrote this research paper. And where Forbes is not exactly not guilty of propaganda...there are times where it resorts to true journalism....and this is one of them.
They have a real study done by real scientists this time. (Unlike the vast amount of antivaxxer propaganda)

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
99 million study participants....
IOW not a small study conducted by an unknown doctor. This was a huge study done by a respected researcher from a prestigious Organization done with the strictest standards.

IOW it's not Bubba that got fired as one of the hospital's janitorial staff....who asked a few friends. That's not who wrote this research paper. And where Forbes is not exactly not guilty of propaganda...there are times where it resorts to true journalism....and this is one of them.
They have a real study done by real scientists this time. (Unlike the vast amount of antivaxxer propaganda)
I think you are missing a crucial point of mine. You are thinking like many still, that there was actually a foreign and new virus of 2019, different from the common flu.

There was NO new virus COVID-19, it was all along a rebranded strain of the flu of 2019/and 2020. So, these studies to justify their evil works even today and tomorrow, are based on a lie and sheer deception.

It was the deliberate harmful chemicals and ingredients they placed in these vaccines that caused deliberate deaths and they call it a COVID-19 Vaccine for a new virus that never was...

They did a scientific study on a flu virus so they can still add these deadly poisons in their new upcoming vaccines.....I guess you do understand my key point now...and the evil in it all. They will not stop in delivering these poisons to innocent people, to make lots of money and to depopulate the earth of useless eaters as these communistic globalist truly believe are are plague on this earth.

And I guess you do not see a real evil agenda in the crooked pharma godless business?

Reactions: TLHKAJ

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you are missing a crucial point of mine. You are thinking like many still, that there was actually a foreign and new virus of 2019, different from the common flu.

There was NO new virus COVID-19, it was all along a rebranded strain of the flu of 2019/and 2020. So, these studies to justify their evil works even today and tomorrow, are based on a lie and sheer deception.

It was the deliberate harmful chemicals and ingredients they placed in these vaccines that caused deliberate deaths and they call it a COVID-19 Vaccine for a new virus that never was...

They did a scientific study on a flu virus so they can still add these deadly poisons in their new upcoming vaccines.....I guess you do understand my key point now...and the evil in it all. They will not stop in delivering these poisons to innocent people, to make lots of money and to depopulate the earth of useless eaters as these communistic globalist truly believe are are plague on this earth.

And I guess you do not see a real evil agenda in the crooked pharma godless business?
You didn't read the article whatsoever. Try reading the article in the OP. They were thorough in their research. (Key component in research) and they have medical histories of 99 million people.
1.7 billion vaccine Injections have been given at this time between AstraZenneca, Pfizer, and Moderna. Including vector-based for the new strains. (Boosters)

There are indeed some risks...but it comes from the spike proteins in the vaccines. This is the largest study to date of vaccines and possible side effects. Most people who got infected claim they aren't feeling right today but most people who got vaccinated are fine.

Where I am not a doctor...I can read the report. And I can see that most people are greatly helped by the vaccines versus getting sick and becoming permanently disabled. Natural immunity is extremely risky for many peoples health. Many have died.

It's a numbers game. Those who take the vaccines are more likely to have no adverse effects versus those who get infected....and the virus is highly infectious.

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The covid vaccine is linked to sudden death syndrome. It has killed millions. And will continue to do so for some time to come. The worst part is that most of the information has had to come from the undertakers, not the doctors who are too scared to speak out in case they loose their licence to practice. Legally all hell is breaking loose but nothing is allowed to be reported in the main news outlets.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

From the article:
My Father and I both had the initial two shots to appease the government here so we could see my sister that is in an adult care facility. They told her she could not be with people that weren't vaccinated. We both now have vertigo problems. Neither of us decided to get any boosters. And some days I feel like I just had vaccine shots like I'm ill, and I've been to the doctor and had all the tests and they cannot identify what is causing it.

My sister has had to get all the shots due to living in the care home. She now has an inflamed heart valve.

I doubt the vaccines are all that safe. But I did read some research that said that without the vaccines the same heart and brain problems were worse. So who knows.

The rest of the people I know, and there are many, who have had the shots seem to be OK.

For the record I don't see that I have ever caught COVID to date. I have had illnesses since then but got tested and never turned up positive.

Reactions: marks

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Meanwhile, the chances of having a neurological event after a Covid infection were up to 617-fold higher than following COVID vaccination, which suggests “the benefits of vaccination substantially outweigh the risks,” according to the Vaccine study researchers.
Myocarditis risk after the second dose of a Covid vaccine is 35.9 per 100,000 people, compared to a 64.9 per 100,000 risk after Covid infection.
I may be mistaken but there seems to be a fallacy in the argument that the article is making. It seems to be comparing the effects of a COVID infection to the effects of a COVID vaccine. However the two aren't mutually exclusive since the vaccine does not protect against becoming infected, it prepares your immune system to better fight the virus once infected and therefore lessen the symptoms.

That being said I have not been getting the boosters and when I got COVID it really knocked me out for a few days so who knows

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So did you really have to beat-around-the-bush just to tell me that you are a pro-vaxxer who gets your truth from the MS media?
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that your response says there hasn't been any deaths caused by the vaccine

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah two different viruses. Imagine that.
TO bad the influenza virus had segmented RNA and Covid 19 has continuous loop RNA. and also to bad that Influenza has completely different surface proteins. and then there is the fact to tow don't even look alike.
So what killed the millions of people before the vaccine?
wow they are doing a really bad job of that

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Evidence?

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ and APAK

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
vaccines are much safer than the damage caused by the virus.

And of course... big pharma paid for the study you know agree.gif

RMA technology was proven to be deadly way back in the late 80 and that has not changed.

It is establish scientific fact among real scientists... now, the fake one taking bribe from big pharma say otherwise.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

based on the claims of one embalmer who couldn't identify who had and did not have the vaccine much less present evidence of a connection.

Worse the clots used as "evidence" occur in naturally in most cadavers

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not true. The research was conducted by the world health organization and not funded by anyone but them.
Actually, I believe the main funding country of the WHO, which is the USA, got them to do the study. It was still done by a research scientist in epidemiology at Purdue or Harvard (can't remember at the moment...it's in the article)

Epidemiologists usually deal a lot with cancer research causes (and diabetes) so if there was any cancer they would have been alerted right away.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One other word about vaccines.

Vaccines are NOT a force field like in science fiction shows against infection. They can and will help. But not everyone has a really strong immune system ALL THE TIME. People get tired, under severe stress, enter new environments where their immune systems become fatigued...so even if they have been immunized they still get sick.

Then there's the variants.
Using literally the whole world as it's Petri dish this virus can and will mutate into various strains which you will have no acquired immunity against. Cats carry this virus easily...and can mutate in cats.

This class of virus can mutate into 20,000 different strains. We deal with 6 from influenza regularly. This particular virus currently has between 10 days to three days of an incubation period. The longer the incubation period the worse the percentage of population will become infected. There are strains that have longer incubation periods and some strains will focus more on your skin causing huge sores to break out.

Currently it affects your hormone system. Which includes EVERY system in your body from liver to brain and heart. It also will affect your lungs but only as it attacks the hormones that affect your lungs. The loss of smell associated with this virus is an indicator that your brain is infected and being damaged with loss of cognitive abilities. (It makes you stupid).

Not getting exposed is your best defense...but people need groceries and petroleum products and going to work or whatever. So vaccines help with this. Not all strains will infect enough people to warrant a vaccine or get announced

Just saying.

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
based on the claims of one embalmer who couldn't identify who had and did not have the vaccine much less present evidence of a connection.

Worse the clots used as "evidence" occur in naturally in most cadavers
Its not one embalmer, its all of them. And these clots only started to appear after the vax had been rolled out, they were very rear before, hence the reason they were noticed in the first place.

Also you will notice the call for the boosters, Fact is this was never expected to protect against covid, It is a slow kill bio weapon aimed at depopulation, in other words mass murder. And you actually want to defend this.