Vaccines Safer than Infection

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its not one embalmer, its all of them. And these clots only started to appear after the vax had been rolled out, they were very rear before, hence the reason they were noticed in the first place.
False. they are called cadaver clots and are a common occurrence. Here is a paper from 2008 detailing their description and here is something from 1978 talking about how to deal with them.
Also you will notice the call for the boosters, Fact is this was never expected to protect against covid, It is a slow kill bio weapon aimed at depopulation, in other words mass murder. And you actually want to defend this.
common vaccines requiring boosters

Hepatitis A
Hepatitis B
Haemophilus influenzae type B (Hib)
Measles-mumps-rubella (MMR)
Pneumonia
Shingles
Tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis (Tdap)
Varicella

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 42113
That's totally hilarious, thanks for the comedy! View attachment 42114

These people are part of the coming one world government.

If you are trusting them, then you are blind and clueless concerning what's going on in the world.
To be blind and clueless I'd have to believe that there is some grand conspiracy to use vaccines to kill people

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not true. The research was conducted by the world health organization and not funded by anyone but them.
I notice how you hold up science as a form of holy grail

Well this is what your science is now pushing, are you going to be going along with this as well.

Just look at that, It's now racist to not eat people because scientists say so.

Attachments

• 1708677490431.png
    1708677490431.png
    377.6 KB · Views: 0

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Father and I both had the initial two shots to appease the government here so we could see my sister that is in an adult care facility. They told her she could not be with people that weren't vaccinated. We both now have vertigo problems. Neither of us decided to get any boosters. And some days I feel like I just had vaccine shots like I'm ill, and I've been to the doctor and had all the tests and they cannot identify what is causing it.

My sister has had to get all the shots due to living in the care home. She now has an inflamed heart valve.

I doubt the vaccines are all that safe. But I did read some research that said that without the vaccines the same heart and brain problems were worse. So who knows.

The rest of the people I know, and there are many, who have had the shots seem to be OK.

For the record I don't see that I have ever caught COVID to date. I have had illnesses since then but got tested and never turned up positive.
My dad got the first 2 shots back in 2021. For the last 3 years every winter he has been hospitalized for UTI.
They gave my dad another shot along with a flu shot on the same day about 2 weeks ago. Since then he has had a blood transfusion from loss of blood and a stroke.

No history of heart issues or stroke in his family until 2 months ago.

Nothing to see here... move along.

hugs

• Sad
Reactions: TLHKAJ and APAK

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I notice how you hold up science as a form of holy grail

Well this is what your science is now pushing, are you going to be going along with this as well.

Just look at that, It's now racist to not eat people because scientists say so.
First name the scientist.

If you can you might want to apologize to that person for lying about what was actually said. No one is advocating we take up cannibalism. to quote the article "This isn’t to say that we should change our attitudes towards it. But understanding its deep roots might shift our perspective on the few cultures that still practise cannibalism today"

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My dad got the first 2 shots back in 2021. For the last 3 years every winter he has been hospitalized for UTI.
They gave my dad another shot along with a flu shot on the same day about 2 weeks ago. Since then he has had a blood transfusion from loss of blood and a stroke.

hugs
Wow a man in his 80's with health problems what are the odds?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

hugs
Sorry to hear that. My mother was a nurse that graduated top in her class and warned me about the vaccine. I think more will develop related to the vaccine as so many people are getting boosters regularly.

Spyder

Jan 9, 2024
Holt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a lot of family members who took the first shot and a few that took boosters. I am the only one who did not. I have not been ill, but all of them have. I had three who are dead now including my Dad.
Also, I have discovered that my family who took the shot are very defensive about whether or not they should have. People do not like to be on the wrong side of an issue, but our own family has displayed which of us has been better off without the vaccine.

That very-profitable vaccine is not done with the population yet:

COVID Vaccine Shedding Is ‘Real

Cases of a blood clot condition called CVST were found to be three times higher than expected among the vaccinated.

COVID Booster Shots Carry ‘Increased Myocarditis Risk’ for Young Adults: Nordic Study

• Sad
Reactions: APAK

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Large group study performed by research scientists (instead of a fired janitor) with all the correct parameters of a proper study....vaccines are much safer than the damage caused by the virus.

From the article:
The odds of all of these adverse events is still much, much higher when infected with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), so getting vaccinated is still by far the safer choice,” CEO of biotechnology company Centivaix Jacob Glanville, who is not involved in the study, told Forbes.

Let’s play a game of WHAT “IF”…

What “IF” your job is to get the majority to take a yearly FLU SHOT?

What “IF” you are successful and are paid handsomely and given glowing prideful accolades year after year?

What “IF” you and your colleagues are thrilled at this “guessing” then “preparing” a “SHOT” concoction, BEFORE “flu season”, has people clamoring to be first in line, to pay $25 -$90 for the shot….”every year” ?

What “IF” you and your colleagues (and bestie political friends) are making a fortune in the stocks, because of these drugs companies on the stock index?

What “IF” you notice a boo hoo sad sharp decline in people getting the flu shot?

What “IF” you and your colleagues (and political friends) dividends are declining?

What “IF” you and your (political friends) could come up with a brilliant idea to “somehow” coheres or…..(wringing greedy hands) force masses of people….even world wide …. To get the Flu shot.

In short, behind closed doors….
Ignore the flu Shot…
* Revise an old virus, with a new name…
* Reinvent the long standing meaning of the world renown term “VACCINE”, to no longer mean PREVENT, but rather ‘soften the effect IF you do get the virus and it’s negative effects”!
* Excuse you, your colleague's, political friends, and drug manufacturers from any liability of uh you know… (tee hee)…adverse effects and deaths from the one multiple concoctions so called “Vaccines”!!
* Make it the grandest Campaign of the century….World Wide Panic, FEAR of Death at the whole world’s door step, Like successful Street Drug, Vax’s on every corner, with the 24-7 FEAR campaign, toss in it’s FREE, FREE, FREE (shush at the tax payers expense)….(watch your dividends sky-rocket!!)….and KEEP promoting all the tricks laid out on that backroom table….threats of job loss, 24-7 media propaganda, death certificates falsification, faux number stats, forcing military personal, on and on……..OH AND THAT…itty bitty CLAUSE of “EXCUSED” from LIABILITY….has a sub CLAUSE….also “EXCUSED” from TAKING the “pseudo VAX”!!
……And the “SURPRISE”….boosters…and next year more STRAINS. (Just like the FLU…but much, much, much more scary)….more boosters, more boosters….

SCIENCE is FASCINATING, LABS to have a STOCK of so called Vaccines already concocted, BEFORE an “mysterious” outbreak of a VIRUS….. WHEN Science Labs HAVE thousands of Virus Specimens, that at any time, could AWE, be “accidentally” released into the public by a “plethora” of ways and means.

ya sure, the Honesty and Integrity of men World wide, :rolleyes: “especially because it is SCIENTISTS and POLITICIANS and DRUG MANUFACTURERS”….at the round-table concocting this devastating charade….I feel at ease, Because the Media covers this garbage 24-7, fully depending on the ill informed to be their daily common peon to argue, debate, with those who are informed. (While “THEY” travel, have parties, enjoy their luxury life-style….out of the loop of accountability!! )

THE NEWS is …. How the GREEDY and UNSCRUPULOUS in high positions operate is NOT news!

ANYONE, onboard with the UN, WEF, to promote (by any means possible) their agenda of population DOWNSIZING and CONTROL…gets another insiders award.
GAG!

Last edited:
Reactions: Spyder

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wow a man in his 80's with health problems what are the odds?
I looked over your posts, you do not have much interest in Christ, do you ? All your posts are an affirmation of deep state talking points. I take it you are a new hire to counter what has been labeled misinformation.

Reactions: APAK

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't put my faith in science.
It's good to know science, but that doesn't mean I have to trust the motives behind it.

Dad had a stroke. They took him to the hospital. Not long after a doctor comes in and tells me, they have this new drug.
3 letters like TCV, or something I don't remember. It's supposed to blast clots in a short period of time. Only problem is it could lead to internal bleeding.
Should we give it or not. BOOM.. What happens if we don't? He could die.
So whether we do or don't he could die but the odds with the medication are better.
So ok, let's do it.

My point is... How can you try out new drugs if you don't have patients that experience symptoms to try the drugs on?

So... here comes the conspiracy theorist, even though the facts are proveable....
HIV was created in a lab. Distributed in Gay people who contracted AIDS. And poof, a new drug was on the market to cure AIDS.
Only problem, the patients were dying with the drug faster than they were without. So it was removed from the market.

My dad never had blood issues or heart problems for 89 years. In the last few weeks he has developed both. There is no history of blood problems or heart problems in his family history.

Mock all you want @MrNoir ,
It's just too coincidental for my liking.
And incase you didn't know,
there are no coincidences.

hugs

Reactions: Taken and Traveler

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Science was promoted by God, FOR the benefit of men to DISCOVER Gods treasure trove of ways and means to use Discovery of Gods “things”…..FOR GOOD…

There is always two sides of a coin…
Up…Down
IN….Out
With…Without
Good…Evil
Wisdom…Ignorance

Everyone has freewill to choose, elect, their Standing….and not news….as multiple warning are given….EVIL lurks, enticing, tempting the wicked, the ignorant, the weak who have established no Standing of their own.
They may certainly KNOW the TRUTH….but Greed, has a WAY of making a path through the weeds appear as a good chance to not be noticed and found out.

Governments routinely have their back-door THUGS:
Mafia, KKK, Informants, Jail snitches, gangs, Antifa, on and on….(nothing new)
Given chump change and WILLING to do their “dirty deeds”, so their FACADE of “up-standing” shines like the sun itself on their millions in jewels and apparel and grinning Veneers!

Spyder

Jan 9, 2024
Holt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Science was promoted by God, FOR the benefit of men to DISCOVER Gods treasure trove of ways and means to use Discovery of Gods “things”…..FOR GOOD…

There is always two sides of a coin…
Up…Down
IN….Out
With…Without
Good…Evil
Wisdom…Ignorance

Everyone has freewill to choose, elect, their Standing….and not news….as multiple warning are given….EVIL lurks, enticing, tempting the wicked, the ignorant, the weak who have established no Standing of their own.
They may certainly KNOW the TRUTH….but Greed, has a WAY of making a path through the weeds appear as a good chance to not be noticed and found out.

Governments routinely have their back-door THUGS:
Mafia, KKK, Informants, Jail snitches, gangs, Antifa, on and on….(nothing new)
Given chump change and WILLING to do their “dirty deeds”, so their FACADE of “up-standing” shines like the sun itself on their millions in jewels and apparel and grinning Veneers!
I suppose one can believe that science was promoted by God, but then the "fallen angels story" stands as a contradiction.

Rather than devoting my body to the care of science is something that I am reluctant to do. If I need healing, I turn to Yahweh first. I wait for God to let me know that I should seek a doctor. I don't take vaccinations myself. God gave me immunity as a child - He is the greatest physician. That being said, if He says it is time for me to depart this world, I'm ready.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is NOT a big mystery…long standing royal descents to kingships and “pseudo” royal descents (as well observed in the US of kinship, being the “next in line” for being seated in a “power seat”…)

THAT…they are “fine tuned” indoctrinated, structured, GASLIGHTERS and privileged (having a LIFE LONG income at the PEOPLE’S expense)….
While they WAG their tongue, POINT their finger making Accusations against others for what they themselves DO….AND (while They sit in LUXURY, (thanks to the public) that They have COMPELLED the PUBLIC to enrich Them….REPEATEDLY BLAB, how fortunate and content the Public should be, for the SCRAPS ‘they” are willing to dole out to …. Uh, the ones They determine ARE qualified.

S***, D***, don’t They sound like the perfect “bedfellow” to yoke up with….!

Reactions: Spyder

Bill Judson

Feb 21, 2024
Tempe AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes please do show us where God says this in the Bible