Vaccines Safer than Infection

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there is a difference between public knowledge and conspiracy theory
Public knowledge today is the public propaganda and agenda of those 'global' elites wanting to turn humans into permanently controlled lab animals. These types of knowledge that is common and public should be to avoided or at least be caution in handling, held up to highest scrutiny and containment. These conspiracies as you call theories are mostly true facts. That is the difference.

So you do not believe that most conspiracies are real and factual and thus common in this fallen world I take it?

Reactions: TLHKAJ

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't put my faith in science.
It's good to know science, but that doesn't mean I have to trust the motives behind it.

Dad had a stroke. They took him to the hospital. Not long after a doctor comes in and tells me, they have this new drug.
3 letters like TCV, or something I don't remember. It's supposed to blast clots in a short period of time. Only problem is it could lead to internal bleeding.
Should we give it or not. BOOM.. What happens if we don't? He could die.
So whether we do or don't he could die but the odds with the medication are better.
So ok, let's do it.

My point is... How can you try out new drugs if you don't have patients that experience symptoms to try the drugs on?
The drug you are referring to was approved for clot based strokes by the FDA in 1996
So... here comes the conspiracy theorist, even though the facts are proveable....
HIV was created in a lab. Distributed in Gay people who contracted AIDS. And poof, a new drug was on the market to cure AIDS.
Only problem, the patients were dying with the drug faster than they were without. So it was removed from the market.

My dad never had blood issues or heart problems for 89 years. In the last few weeks he has developed both. There is no history of blood problems or heart problems in his family history.
I think it is amazing that an 89 year old man had no history of any form of heart disease or came from a family free of such things as hypertension or hyperlipademia but a history of heart disease isn't necessary for the formation of a blood clot.
Mock all you want @MrNoir ,
It's just too coincidental for my liking.
And incase you didn't know,
there are no coincidences.

hugs
it is a coincidence that your dad didn't develop that clot until after Donald Trump was elected. But i doubt anyone would think the two things are connected.

Last edited:

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Public knowledge today is the public propaganda and agenda of those 'global' elites wanting to turn humans into permanently controlled lab animals. These types of knowledge that is common and public should be to avoided or at least be caution in handling, held up to highest scrutiny and containment. These conspiracies as you call theories are mostly true facts. That is the difference.

So you do not believe that most conspiracies are real and factual and thus common in this fallen world I take it?
Let's see... do i beleive:
Theory that the middle ages never happened? Don't buy it
Taylor Swift is working for the NFL? no
The queen paid a huge sum of money to have Princess Diana killed? nope
The moon landing was faked and the footage of it was shot by Francis Ford Coppola? No
The Holocaust didn't happen? It did
Aliens built the pyramids? No the Egyptians did.
Flat Earth? noooo
Bill Gates created Covid 19 so he could use the vaccine to implant mind control micro chips into everyone? I will comply with my master Bill Gates and deny the validity of this

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes please do show us where God says this in the Bible

Its more so a study, but Daniel does mention Science…where by the children of the Israelites were school in Science and so proficient the king desires the Israelites children would come and teach his men.

Dan 1:
[4] Children in whom was no blemish, but well favoured, and skilful in all wisdom, and cunning in knowledge, and understanding science, and such as had ability in them to stand in the king's palace, and whom they might teach the learning and the tongue of the Chaldeans.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's see... do i beleive:
Theory that the middle ages never happened? Don't buy it
Taylor Swift is working for the NFL? no
The queen paid a huge sum of money to have Princess Diana killed? nope
The moon landing was faked and the footage of it was shot by Francis Ford Coppola? No
The Holocaust didn't happen? It did
Aliens built the pyramids? No the Egyptians did.
Flat Earth? noooo
Bill Gates created Covid 19 so he could use the vaccine to implant mind control micro chips into everyone? I will comply with my master Bill Gates and deny the validity of this

You have nothing else to really contribute to this thread I see, as you now exhibit wild and childish emotions with your words, and apparently the measure of your level of maturity. These words say a lot about you, and then to take what you say with a grain of salt. You are really starting to embarrass yourself now. I hope all is well with you.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and JohnDB

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have nothing else to really contribute to this thread I see, as you now exhibit wild and childish emotions with your words, and apparently the measure of your level of maturity. These words say a lot about you, and then to take what you say with a grain of salt. You are really starting to embarrass yourself now. I hope all is well with you.
You are the one who said "most conspiracies are real and factual" Well i just listed some of the more common conspiracy theories and noted that I didn't believe any of them.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vaccines Safer than Infection

The “redefined pseudo Vaccine… ’S’
Have already accounted for. CAUSING existing health issues to become WORSE…
And CAUSING attacks on the IMMUNE systems that protect different ORGANS.

VERY CLEVER….to promote SEVERAL “pseudo vax’s”….that CAUSE HARM to different “ORGANS”…. And their “release” from accountability….And their phony “instructions” to Medical Examiners….And their “haphazard” numbers accounting.

WHEN their “game” of confusion for Accountability IS established from the get go….Don’t YOU know from the get go….IF THEY ARE PROMOTING IT, not requiring themselves to be JABBED….YOU don’t pause and say….gee something is fishy? Something STINKS like the flood gate of the SWAMP was opened?

:rolleyes:

Reactions: TLHKAJ and marks

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are the one who said "most conspiracies are real and factual" Well i just listed some of the more common conspiracy theories and noted that I didn't believe any of them.
So again, I ask you. Do you believe in real conspiracies, and not in theories that cannot truly be proved 100%, although many are still true, that are more common than you apparently think, in this 'fallen world?

And can you list any....

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The controversy between science promotion and spiritual truths has been going on right from the start. Only it is the science side that keeps changing and updating while the spiritual side does not change.

1Ti 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
1Ti 6:21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there is a difference between public knowledge and conspiracy theory

You mean, like this one?

1 Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as
a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Everyone in hell right now... those that was just some conspiracy theory
sad5.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Traveler

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So again, I ask you. Do you believe in real conspiracies, and not in theories that cannot truly be proved 100%, although many are still true, that are more common than you apparently think, in this 'fallen world?

And can you list any....
Can you list any of those real 100% proven conspiracies?

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And can you list any....
Lizard men...
Please don't forget my favorite conspiracy theory...I laugh every time I hear about it.

That and Bigfoot hunting.

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Can you list any of those real 100% proven conspiracies?
It was not that long ago that people warning about the NWO were mocked etc. Now its out in the open. Promoted as a good thing !

Now we are all warning about the Mark of the Beast and its being set up as we speak. But the press says nothing about it.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was not that long ago that people warning about the NWO were mocked etc. Now its out in the open. Promoted as a good thing !

Now we are all warning about the Mark of the Beast and its being set up as we speak. But the press says nothing about it.
I have no doubt that Liberals / LGBT's will promote the NWO and the Mark of the Beast, all the way to Hell fire.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

is it the NWO people with the black helicopters or the ones controlled by little gray aliens living in a secret base under Mt Hood?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No doubt, LGBT's will be promoting the Mark of the Beast!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lizard men...
Please don't forget my favorite conspiracy theory...I laugh every time I hear about it.

That and Bigfoot hunting.
Seriously though, life is full of real conspiracies, and I hope you agree.

Was not the kings of old conspiring against each other or their foes to poison or cut them through with a sword blade or arrow tip, for power and wealth.

There are multitudes of these example throughout history. Just look in the Bible. It is wrought with real conspiracies. NOT THEORIES as the CIA officially coined the term in the 60s to ward off folks who got too close to their criminal activities.