Vaping problems? / benefits?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you think vaping is:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
oh dear...or maybe I just put a check mark but never pushed the button that says ‘cast your vote’ :D
@VictoryinJesus Thanks for the vote which definitely registered this time! :)

For Christian adults, I think the sensible, matter of fact approach would be: either smoke confidently, or vape confidently or quit confidently...but as for perpetually agonizing and beating oneself up, the Christian life is so busy and full that there's just no time for perpetually agonizing and beating oneself up.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@VictoryinJesus Thanks for the vote which definitely registered this time! :)

For Christian adults, I think the sensible, matter of fact approach would be: either smoke confidently, or vape confidently or quit confidently...but as for perpetually agonizing and beating oneself up, the Christian life is so busy and full that there's just no time for perpetually agonizing and beating oneself up.

I thought one of the first things to go would be my smoking. But found out there was much deeper things I hadn’t even realized was there, that need to go more than the cigarette. Same with MS ...thought God would heal it and searched scripture for a year for physical healing promises. until it became clear spiritual healing was needed far more than a physical healing. Still think one day soon I’ll be telling you the smoking is history.

Reactions: Nancy

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I thought one of the first things to go would be my smoking. But found out there was much deeper things I hadn’t even realized was there, that need to go more than the cigarette. Same with MS ...thought God would heal it and searched scripture for a year for physical healing promises. until it became clear spiritual healing was needed far more than a physical healing. Still think one day soon I’ll be telling you the smoking is history.
@VictoryinJesus Well, you might just find that vaping does help you with inhale solutions. Like it helped your daughter also, right?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
PS: @VictoryinJesus

FYI: Did you happen to see @Nancy's post back a bit?

I'm a pretty high strung person, lol and...fidgity - whole family is like that, talk too fast, move too fast. So, it keeps my hands busy and I enjoy it more than I EVER did the tobacco. I have been getting the e-liquid from the same vendor (online) all this time, it's from and made in North Carolina and he puts the ingredients right on the bottle...mine has only 3 and, they are all harmless. I come from a large family of addictive personalities. Both parents smoked until the day they died. All 7 of us kids ended up smokers...now 2 of us vape

Some ppl find vaping does help in easing off cigarettes, anyway. (But I always still reckon with ppl: Don't beat yourself up...)

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"I thought one of the first things to go would be my smoking. But found out there was much deeper things I hadn’t even realized was there, that need to go more than the cigarette."

Funny how that works, I too found that the things I thought would be easy are not so much. And, what I thought was impossible...He showed me different, in an instant! How sufficient is His Grace?!!

"Still think one day soon I’ll be telling you the smoking is history."

Amen, and I also hope one day to hear that you are healed of your MS. I have a good friend with MS and I know it is different for many yet, just as bad...symptom wise. God bless and keep you.

Reactions: VictoryinJesus