[Various Questions]christian life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel really bad for the OP because I used to think he was a troll. Now I see he acts out sometimes only because he's hurting. My deep and sincere apologizes and I have misjudged you badly. :( I'll be your friend though and even though it's an online friend it's a start,.. that is if I haven't blown my chance yet. :)

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How do i stay alive or survive in the world that i am not welcomed?
Go on the offensive. Which does not mean be offensive. It means that you recognize your own worth in the eyes of God and Christ and do not take any guff from anyone.

You do not contemplate suicide, but set yourself some worthwhile goals, and work towards them. But you do not look for approval from anyone. IF approval comes, well and good. If not, you move on.

Consider the lilies of the field, said the Lord Jesus Christ. They do not look for the approval of anyone, yet they are appreciated by all because God clothes them beautifully.

Consider the big cats. They are totally confident in themselves, and are not seeking anyone's approval. And one roar from a lion or tiger is enough to send other creatures scurrying.

Reactions: lforrest and Pearl

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I feel really bad for the OP because I used to think he was a troll. Now I see he acts out sometimes only because he's hurting. My deep and sincere apologizes and I have misjudged you badly. :( I'll be your friend though and even though it's an online friend it's a start,.. that is if I haven't blown my chance yet

What beautiful words... This has made my day!!!

Reactions: April_Rose

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
One thing I wanted to add yesterday was who has planted suicidal thoughts in your mind. if not him who comes to steal(rob life) kill and destroy. God said “I come that they may have life”. Yet there are seeds there that whispers to you steal, kill, and destroy. Only trying to encourage you to not listen to it.
can't i sow? and reap the fruit of suicidal thoughts?

isn't it because of what i am experienced that i think this way how can we just push all the blame to that snake don't we have free will

i sown the failures in the past i sown the mistakes in the past and now harvesting the consequences of stupidity

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Doctrines of demons are false teachings and schemes of the enemy. Trust God, and build a relationship with him, that way he can lead you away from these. There is no way to discern what are doctrines of demons without the Holy Spirit.
Yes, dangerous stuff.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do i stay alive or survive in the world that i am not welcomed? wherever i go i am out of place
Welcome to being a Christian!

We ARE completely out of place in this world. We are called to endure, and that by trusting that Jesus is in control of our lives. Even if life looks out of control. Even if we feel __________________.

i am simply one of those people who should be dead by now because of suicidal thoughts

I'm one of those people who should be dead now because of suicidal actions. I took a 4X fatal dose of drug when I was 18. God did not want me dead, and He is in control.

if both rejects you if the world and the supposedly sheeps of christ rejects you

Jesus Christ Himself.

If you seek Him, you will be satisfied in the end.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
can you live w/o bro and sis who will truly support you in your walk and then the only one who you can talk to is God who do not even reply you with words won't you just go crazy it's like just talking to yourself
If you learn the Bible, you will find that It's words will answer you from God Himself. It's like talking to yourself, but then again it's not.

Much love!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to being a Christian!

We ARE completely out of place in this world. We are called to endure, and that by trusting that Jesus is in control of our lives. Even if life looks out of control. Even if we feel __________________.

I'm one of those people who should be dead now because of suicidal actions. I took a 4X fatal dose of drug when I was 18. God did not want me dead, and He is in control.

Jesus Christ Himself.

If you seek Him, you will be satisfied in the end.

Much love!

I have found it truly amazing the number of Christians - including me - who have had a close encounter with near death experiences. And I'm so grateful to God for keeping his eye on me at all times and rescuing me.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Doctrines of demons are false teachings and schemes of the enemy. Trust God, and build a relationship with him, that way he can lead you away from these. There is no way to discern what are doctrines of demons without the Holy Spirit.
thank you very much i thought one of those doctrines are fictional entertainment book full of praises for men and blasphemy for god

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
like witchcraft guide book?
Something like that is dangerous. Witches commute with demons. Demons are the enemy, and will tempt you with falsehoods mixed with some worthless but true knowledge. Their goal is to keep you from God and keep people in bondage. Yea it likely contains doctrines of demons. They are prevalent in modern culture, and even fantasy literature. I hope you don't believe these doctrines of demons, but you may take some doctrines of demons for granted having never known anything else.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i did not make this thread to be pitied i only seek answers

How do i stay alive or survive in the world that i am not welcomed? wherever i go i am out of place

the world rejects me
the society do not have a place for me
my family can't understand me
my relatives dislike me it's better for them if i am not with them
i do not have friends
strangers are judgemental
religion? i try to be honest and straight forward but they seem to be also rejecting me
i first wanted to ask google about this but changed my mind for sure i won't find the desirable answer

i am simply one of those people who should be dead by now because of suicidal thoughts

i have not tried my hardest yet but how am i supposed to live with only God didn't God gave adam eve because he could not find help with animals i seem to have just answered my question should i still post this... maybe yes so that i needn't to ask these in the future

what are the alternatives?
should i just kill myself?
God might accept my reason right?
would you survive of loneliness if all the people in the world rejects you?
can you live w/o bro and sis who will truly support you in your walk and then the only one who you can talk to is God who do not even reply you with words won't you just go crazy it's like just talking to yourself

if both rejects you if the world and the supposedly sheeps of christ rejects you
what's next?
Suicide really translates into having no faith at all. What you are thinking is, you don't trust God with your life, if He has plan for you, you aren't interested, can't wait and whatever it is, it's not going to work out! That is not faith. Faith has hope for things not seen. Maybe you need to pray for faith and some patience. Faith is a gift. It helps you to believe. But it is possible to be depressed and be a Christian. I think a common misconception when one becomes a believer is that God will start blessing their lives, remove all the problems, and all of a sudden they will have friends loving them, pain and suffering will go away. They can now start to make out their wish list of things for Him to provide them with, as if they have their own personal Genie. God will bless you, but He only gives you what is best for you.

For now, forget about receiving, start giving!.

Reject yourself - for awhile until you snap out of it! Wait a minute, what? YOU ARE FOCUSING TOO MUCH ON YOURSELF! ME, ME, ME. I, I, I, MY FEELINGS, THEY DON'T LIKE ME ...
I am not giving you anything different than what the Bible says. We are supposed to die to ourselves. There is a lot of junk inside and if you focus on yourself too much, you will get depressed.
Listen very carefully. Life isn't about you, it is not about how the world can make you feel, give you things, make you happy, lift you up on their shoulders and cheer. Life is about Jesus and your relationship with Him.

A famous psychoanalyst was asked the question: "If you were so depressed, stuck in a pit of despondency, and you felt like the only alternative is to commit suicide, what would you do?" He said, "I would go out and help someone. After I was done, I would go out and find someone else to help and another ..." This gets the focus off yourself, you love others and wow, it makes you feel great. You begin to forget what you were so depressed about.
My Pastor was confronted with the same depressed person who could not escape his depression. My Pastor told him to "go and memorize the Sermon on the Mount. When you are done, come back and recite it to me." He didn't see the guy for weeks, then he saw him. He came up and said, "I did it, I memorized the Sermon on the Mount."
And my Pastor asks, "And what about your depression?" He said, the funny thing is, the more I read it, the more my depression dissolved and after awhile I couldn't remember what I was so depressed about." My Pastor didn't really need him to recite it after that.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Suicide really translates into having no faith at all. What you are thinking is, you don't trust God with your life, if He has plan for you, you aren't interested, can't wait and whatever it is, it's not going to work out! That is not faith. Faith has hope for things not seen. Maybe you need to pray for faith and some patience. Faith is a gift. It helps you to believe. But it is possible to be depressed and be a Christian. I think a common misconception when one becomes a believer is that God will start blessing their lives, remove all the problems, and all of a sudden they will have friends loving them, pain and suffering will go away. They can now start to make out their wish list of things for Him to provide them with, as if they have their own personal Genie. God will bless you, but He only gives you what is best for you.

For now, forget about receiving, start giving!.

Reject yourself - for awhile until you snap out of it! Wait a minute, what? YOU ARE FOCUSING TOO MUCH ON YOURSELF! ME, ME, ME. I, I, I, MY FEELINGS, THEY DON'T LIKE ME ...
I am not giving you anything different than what the Bible says. We are supposed to die to ourselves. There is a lot of junk inside and if you focus on yourself too much, you will get depressed.
Listen very carefully. Life isn't about you, it is not about how the world can make you feel, give you things, make you happy, lift you up on their shoulders and cheer. Life is about Jesus and your relationship with Him.

A famous psychoanalyst was asked the question: "If you were so depressed, stuck in a pit of despondency, and you felt like the only alternative is to commit suicide, what would you do?" He said, "I would go out and help someone. After I was done, I would go out and find someone else to help and another ..." This gets the focus off yourself, you love others and wow, it makes you feel great. You begin to forget what you were so depressed about.
My Pastor was confronted with the same depressed person who could not escape his depression. My Pastor told him to "go and memorize the Sermon on the Mount. When you are done, come back and recite it to me." He didn't see the guy for weeks, then he saw him. He came up and said, "I did it, I memorized the Sermon on the Mount."
And my Pastor asks, "And what about your depression?" He said, the funny thing is, the more I read it, the more my depression dissolved and after awhile I couldn't remember what I was so depressed about." My Pastor didn't really need him to recite it after that.

Wise words. Spot on.

Reactions: April_Rose

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
think a common misconception when one becomes a believer is that God will start blessing their lives, remove all the problems, and all of a sudden they will have friends loving them, pain and suffering will go away.
isn't what happened to job also a blessings? when God let satan do whatever it wants to do with job so long as he will not touch job

just saying not all blessings can be seen as fortune it can also be misfortune right?

i think the problem with me is having more than 1 personality that is not clearly shown maybe because i am an introverted

just like now i am in the mood to talk about these unlike my prev post i was in a complete mess i keep deleting what i was about to post
isn't that normal for an introvert?
But it is possible to be depressed and be a Christian
maybe i am just a 20% of a christian
Suicide really translates into having no faith at all. What you are thinking is, you don't trust God with your life,
you are right i do not really if i really do i wouldn't be here talking no wonder when i ask the answer is no when i asked if i ever did the unforgivable sin the answer is no not yet maybe it's because i am never been in the spirit yet but always in the flesh
you aren't interested,
yes
if He has plan for you,
that i cannot see
...hahahah just now as i was listening to my music out of a hundred there's only 1-2 christian songs i put it on shuffle i always look for a sign whenever something unsual happens but i keep on getting false hope i thought it was a sign but nope i am always wrong so maybe just like as always it's not a sign
can't wait and whatever it is, it's not going to work out!
i am born with little patience it's like blaming a person for being born with ugly face
That is not faith
true
Maybe you need to pray for faith and some patience.
yes @Pearl but i keep on not doing what was being advice

it depends on my mood i am mentally ill i seem to have a split personality
sometimes i am cold sometimes hot sometimes depressed sometimes rejoicing sometimes a tyrant i am going insane

i feel that i am normal but before i became like that a lot of people the same age as me sees me as a special child needing special needs i never been to a psychological doctor my family rejected that i am not normal even though i keep hinting that i am abnormal

even now i still feel that i am normal but even my relatives told me that i have a screw loose "sometimes" she said and i need to tell that to the person i want to be with she said

sometimes huh then does that mean i really do have a split personality this makes me hard to hold on to my words firmly:haha what a coincidence as the music playing "you are the God that healing me you are the lord my healer you sent my word and you heal my disease"
There is a lot of junk inside and if you focus on yourself too much, you will get depressed.
but what exactly should be done? annalysis do not work x.x
it makes me depressed even more you have a relationship with him i don't... x.x i am jealous stop bragging