[Various Questions]christian life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
@Ronald David Bruno i can say to you right now that i will continue to help other person to help me forget what i am going through

but when the time comes that my mood changes my personality also changes my purpose also changes i do not really know but i should have known i am like this when i had the chance to change things the usual regret it will come to past then the persona will also change and be back

if i ask God =yes he will
but if this is God's will just like @VictoryinJesus =that i am not sure no point in asking this why a mm i even asking this to gain favor of men i should post this to kill me and make me somewhat stop with stupidity no one can understand reading between lines only God can

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
isn't what happened to job also a blessings? when God let satan do whatever it wants to do with job so long as he will not touch job

just saying not all blessings can be seen as fortune it can also be misfortune right?

i think the problem with me is having more than 1 personality that is not clearly shown maybe because i am an introverted

just like now i am in the mood to talk about these unlike my prev post i was in a complete mess i keep deleting what i was about to post

isn't that normal for an introvert?

maybe i am just a 20% of a christian

you are right i do not really if i really do i wouldn't be here talking no wonder when i ask the answer is no when i asked if i ever did the unforgivable sin the answer is no not yet maybe it's because i am never been in the spirit yet but always in the flesh

yes

that i cannot see
...hahahah just now as i was listening to my music out of a hundred there's only 1-2 christian songs i put it on shuffle i always look for a sign whenever something unsual happens but i keep on getting false hope i thought it was a sign but nope i am always wrong so maybe just like as always it's not a sign

i am born with little patience it's like blaming a person for being born with ugly face

true

yes @Pearl but i keep on not doing what was being advice

it depends on my mood i am mentally ill i seem to have a split personality
sometimes i am cold sometimes hot sometimes depressed sometimes rejoicing sometimes a tyrant i am going insane

i feel that i am normal but before i became like that a lot of people the same age as me sees me as a special child needing special needs i never been to a psychological doctor my family rejected that i am not normal even though i keep hinting that i am abnormal

even now i still feel that i am normal but even my relatives told me that i have a screw loose "sometimes" she said and i need to tell that to the person i want to be with she said

sometimes huh then does that mean i really do have a split personality this makes me hard to hold on to my words firmly:haha what a coincidence as the music playing "you are the God that healing me you are the lord my healer you sent my word and you heal my disease"

but what exactly should be done? annalysis do not work x.x

it makes me depressed even more you have a relationship with him i don't... x.x i am jealous stop bragging
Again just stop focusing on yourself. You said "I" 39 times. That is a little excessive.
Go be a servant in some way and help people, learn the Sermon on the Mount and pray.
I would not detour you from seeking a mental health professional - preferrably a Christian counselor either.
It sounds like you are stuck in your head, too much introspection, go out and do something positive - AFTER you commit to being a servant to others, get a hobby
, play a sport, exercise. Don't stay inside - het out. Do you have a job? Learn a musical instrument, sing ...
If you did suffer from Bi-polar disorder, they can straighten you out with lithium. My grandma was nuts until she discover she needed lithium - it made her normal.
Lately though, it is common to feel somewhat depressed from this Pandemic, isolating ourselves from people. You say you don't fit in?
Nobody is fitting in, we are keeping separate. It is unhealthy to stay inside, to be idol without work. Limit this stupid computer that you are staring at and LIVE LIFE.

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
it depends on my mood i am mentally ill i seem to have a split personality
sometimes i am cold sometimes hot sometimes depressed sometimes rejoicing sometimes a tyrant i am going insane

i feel that i am normal but before i became like that a lot of people the same age as me sees me as a special child needing special needs i never been to a psychological doctor my family rejected that i am not normal even though i keep hinting that i am abnormal

@stredaleve If you are mentally ill then I really believe that you should be seeing doctors and getting some medication to help you stabilize. There is no shame in mental illness or getting the medical help you need. If you had a broken bone you would not hesitate to get medical assistance; or if you had cancer. So please get help and keep taking the prescribed medicines even when you feel you no longer need them. You really need to take some responsibility for yourself; nobody can help you if you refuse to accept the help that's available. People want to support you but we can't be going round in circles forever, you need to move things forward and get yourself out of that downwards spiral. God bless.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ronald David Bruno i can say to you right now that i will continue to help other person to help me forget what i am going through

but when the time comes that my mood changes my personality also changes my purpose also changes i do not really know but i should have known i am like this when i had the chance to change things the usual regret it will come to past then the persona will also change and be back

if i ask God =yes he will
but if this is God's will just like @VictoryinJesus =that i am not sure no point in asking this why a mm i even asking this to gain favor of men i should post this to kill me and make me somewhat stop with stupidity no one can understand reading between lines only God can

I’m not sure what you are trying to say. I’m Not offended as I struggle with trying to gain the favor of men myself. What is loneliness if not longing for others to see you and help you. Is that not to want favor? I’ve thought a lot also about my motives and maybe they are just as you seem to be questioning yours. Paul said he and others were refreshed by the care of others. Joyful even in witnessing that care growing. He also said I don’t want your things, I want you. Only God knows our motives or longings, and if I’ve understood your concern correctly... you mentioned that we ask that we may consume it on our own lust and don’t receive what we ask. I’m confused. God is love and is it wrong to long for fellowship, to need it to be well with our soul? Seems all His message is about a bond of love and when there are no bonds ...is it wrong to cry, to feel extremely lonely, to mourn, and to need others. Is that to say you want stuff or things? Or to want something indescribable; a caring, a seeing? Was reading yesterday about Titus and how Paul in the King James Version said God put earnest care in the heart of Titus to come to them and to help them. My struggle is maybe not with men but with God...because if the care is lacking I’m asking Him why...why doesn’t He want that care to flourish and put it in the heart? Another example would be Stephen who Saul was okay with being stoned, but then Paul grieved over what he had been a part of and I assume considered Stephen a brother. How that bond changed there from indifferent to caring?

Yes, I ask what have I done where care is lacking and there is loneliness instead. Why did everyone leave Paul at the end except Christ? I haven’t forgotten about you and will continue to pray and think about you. But I stopped responding because I have no answer. Struggling with the same things.

Last edited:
Reactions: April_Rose

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
Don't say anything G-d loves ya stradeleve your not evil or wierd your important. G-d loves ya.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Don't say anything G-d loves ya stradeleve your not evil or wierd your important. G-d loves ya.
how do you know i am not weird? have you seen me in person?
how do you know i am not evil?
that is nothing but an empty encouragement you are saying the things you are not sure of
Again just stop focusing on yourself. You said "I" 39 times. That is a little excessive.
Go be a servant in some way and help people, learn the Sermon on the Mount and pray.
I would not detour you from seeking a mental health professional - preferrably a Christian counselor either.
It sounds like you are stuck in your head, too much introspection, go out and do something positive - AFTER you commit to being a servant to others, get a hobby
, play a sport, exercise. Don't stay inside - het out. Do you have a job? Learn a musical instrument, sing ...
If you did suffer from Bi-polar disorder, they can straighten you out with lithium. My grandma was nuts until she discover she needed lithium - it made her normal.
Lately though, it is common to feel somewhat depressed from this Pandemic, isolating ourselves from people. You say you don't fit in?
Nobody is fitting in, we are keeping separate. It is unhealthy to stay inside, to be idol without work. Limit this stupid computer that you are staring at and LIVE LIFE.
i knew it no one on earth that can be the same as jesus christ not even the priest not even the pastors not even the ministry

it's easy for you to say these things because you are not the one going through these things tbh you seem to be so uncaring

this is the 2nd time you comment and you are already bored with me we are similar i guess with little patience
You said "I" 39 times. That is a little excessive.
you do know i am not fluent in english i just try to explain things yet you ignored it because you have no care you just want me to do immediately what you have in mind
I’m not sure what you are trying to say. I’m Not offended as I struggle with trying to gain the favor of men myself. What is loneliness if not longing for others to see you and help you. Is that not to want favor? I’ve thought a lot also about my motives and maybe they are just as you seem to be questioning yours. Paul said he and others were refreshed by the care of others. Joyful even in witnessing that care growing. He also said I don’t want your things, I want you. Only God knows our motives or longings, and if I’ve understood your concern correctly... you mentioned that we ask that we may consume it on our own lust and don’t receive what we ask. I’m confused. God is love and is it wrong to long for fellowship, to need it to be well with our soul? Seems all His message is about a bond of love and when there are no bonds ...is it wrong to cry, to feel extremely lonely, to mourn, and to need others. Is that to say you want stuff or things? Or to want something indescribable; a caring, a seeing? Was reading yesterday about Titus and how Paul in the King James Version said God put earnest care in the heart of Titus to come to them and to help them. My struggle is maybe not with men but with God...because if the care is lacking I’m asking Him why...why doesn’t He want that care to flourish and put it in the heart? Another example would be Stephen who Saul was okay with being stoned, but then Paul grieved over what he had been a part of and I assume considered Stephen a brother. How that bond changed there from indifferent to caring?

Yes, I ask what have I done where care is lacking and there is loneliness instead. Why did everyone leave Paul at the end except Christ? I haven’t forgotten about you and will continue to pray and think about you. But I stopped responding because I have no answer. Struggling with the same things.
this thread is pointless i already know the answer yet i am still asking for what? for the glory of men i guess or maybe i have forgotten because of shifting personality

lust=desire as i see it in your case
you ask what you desire but God won't give it to you because that is not where he want's you to be(hahaha i say this but look where i am i already know the answer yet i still ask)
(and i ask for question yet i attack/judge those who give answers i need to shut up)
(someone did say to me and a lot of people did the same to me they do not know what to say so they are not saying anything because they might say something unfitting)

@lforrest could you please delete my account or ban or ip ban me for me to quit and shut my mouth to save me from saying stupid things or maybe it's because i forgotten the reason for saying things and i'll just be a guest quietly reading because if i am logged in i am tempted to speak if i am not logged in then it's easy to login but it takes time to register by the time i am about to be finished my mood might shift and it changes my purpose but blahblahblah i keep saying this and that but this will be the last if you will not reject

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this thread is pointless i already know the answer yet i am still asking for what? for the glory of men i guess or maybe i have forgotten because of shifting personality

lust=desire as i see it in your case
you ask what you desire but God won't give it to you because that is not where he want's you to be(hahaha i say this but look where i am i already know the answer yet i still ask)
(and i ask for question yet i attack/judge those who give answers i need to shut up)
(someone did say to me and a lot of people did the same to me they do not know what to say so they are not saying anything because they might say something unfitting)

the other day I was standing in line at the store. There was this older lady behind me holding a bottle of wine. I didn’t notice the bottle of wine until she started apologizing for it saying “I know I shouldn’t be drinking this. But my best friend just died and my heart is so broken and I’m so depressed.” We kept talking as we went through the line about how tough life is. She kept mentioning the wine as if it were a problem. Saying how she could barely make it through the day. When I got in my car I started to beat myself up over all the things I could have said to her. But as I was driving away it occurred to me that I could still talk to God. asking Him to wake people up in this lady’s life to be there for her, for people to notice and comfort her. To wake them up all around her so she would have people there in her time of need, to see that she is struggling. I’ll never see her again so how can I consume it on my own lust? But you do have me considering if I’m the one that is the hypocrite. I’ll drive away convinced God will help her because I asked Him too, yet it will remain the same for her? Same as I can pray for you and go away thinking that prayer will make some difference in your life, that He will hear...yet your life will go on just as lonely? Only difference being that I get to tell myself I helped. If I had any power to help you I would, but that is the point, that I’m powerless and that makes me the hypocrite...not you.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
@lforrest could you please delete my account or ban or ip ban me for me to quit and shut my mouth to save me from saying stupid things or maybe it's because i forgotten the reason for saying things and i'll just be a guest quietly reading because if i am logged in i am tempted to speak if i am not logged in then it's easy to login but it takes time to register by the time i am about to be finished my mood might shift and it changes my purpose but blahblahblah i keep saying this and that but this will be the last if you will not reject

Say whats on your heart, you might regret it later but there is no reason because we don't know you personally. Everyone would be affected by second guessing themselves after opening up, to different degrees. It really is mysterious.

When you're speaking in public have you heard you should picture the audience in their underware? You can gain confidence by understanding the insecurities of others. In this you are surely not alone. But who told you that you are naked? God provided a covering for our shame in Jesus Christ.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
the other day I was standing in line at the store. There was this older lady behind me holding a bottle of wine. I didn’t notice the bottle of wine until she started apologizing for it saying “I know I shouldn’t be drinking this. But my best friend just died and my heart is so broken and I’m so depressed.” We kept talking as we went through the line about how tough life is. She kept mentioning the wine as if it were a problem. Saying how she could barely make it through the day. When I got in my car I started to beat myself up over all the things I could have said to her. But as I was driving away it occurred to me that I could still talk to God. asking Him to wake people up in this lady’s life to be there for her, for people to notice and comfort her. To wake them up all around her so she would have people there in her time of need, to see that she is struggling. I’ll never see her again so how can I consume it on my own lust? But you do have me considering if I’m the one that is the hypocrite. I’ll drive away convinced God will help her because I asked Him too, yet it will remain the same for her? Same as I can pray for you and go away thinking that prayer will make some difference in your life, that He will hear...yet your life will go on just as lonely? Only difference being that I get to tell myself I helped. If I had any power to help you I would, but that is the point, that I’m powerless and that makes me the hypocrite...not you.
we all are hypocrite i want to say more but currently i am an airhead
Say whats on your heart, you might regret it later but there is no reason because we don't know you personally. Everyone would be affected by second guessing themselves after opening up, to different degrees. It really is mysterious.

When you're speaking in public have you heard you should picture the audience in their underware? You can gain confidence by understanding the insecurities of others. In this you are surely not alone. But who told you that you are naked? God provided a covering for our shame in Jesus Christ.
*speechless o_O