[Various Questions]christian life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
i did not make this thread to be pitied i only seek answers

How do i stay alive or survive in the world that i am not welcomed? wherever i go i am out of place

the world rejects me
the society do not have a place for me
my family can't understand me
my relatives dislike me it's better for them if i am not with them
i do not have friends
strangers are judgemental
religion? i try to be honest and straight forward but they seem to be also rejecting me
i first wanted to ask google about this but changed my mind for sure i won't find the desirable answer

i am simply one of those people who should be dead by now because of suicidal thoughts

i have not tried my hardest yet but how am i supposed to live with only God didn't God gave adam eve because he could not find help with animals i seem to have just answered my question should i still post this... maybe yes so that i needn't to ask these in the future

what are the alternatives?
should i just kill myself?
God might accept my reason right?
would you survive of loneliness if all the people in the world rejects you?
can you live w/o bro and sis who will truly support you in your walk and then the only one who you can talk to is God who do not even reply you with words won't you just go crazy it's like just talking to yourself

if both rejects you if the world and the supposedly sheeps of christ rejects you
what's next?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't really know how to respond to this thread for the most part but all I know is that you should definitely not try and kill yourself. Suicide is never the answer. God loves you just the way you are and you should love yourself regardless of what other people think of you. That's how I found friends because I inspired people to be themselves and like themselves like me. :) (Since I went through bullying and a lot of the things that you are currently going through and even attempted to stab myself with a knife when I was a teenager but luckily I had somebody talk me out of it.)

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You are not a failure.
God doesn't reject you.
If you feel that you have no place ask God to give you a place.
Try to understand you family.
If your relatives really dislike you perhaps you need to find out why.
Better to be on your own than have the wrong sort of friends.

I think the key to your problem is to stop looking at the world, stop looking at yourself and focus on Jesus. He will then give you eyes to see the world differently and show you how you can reach out to the lost. And he will also give you eyes to see yourself as God sees you. Why do you think people reject you? Is it perhaps because there is too much of you and not enough of Jesus? Some people are just loners and don't seem to fit anywhere.

Listen, I am a bit of a loner myself and don't have real friends. I don't have real friends within my church fellowship and feel that I don't really fit in. But I fit into God's plan, I'm in exactly the right place. He is the focus of my life, the lynchpin which holds everything together. I am not a failure because I don't fit neatly into what the world sees as normal.

Lift up you head, lift your eyes to the heavenly places rather that looking at all that seems to be wrong with your life. You are worth every bit as much to god as anybody else. If you are not born again then that would be a good place to start. When you get those suicidal thoughts shoo them away in the name of Jesus. And take heart and keep looking at Jesus.

We all get different seasons in our lives and it seems that you are in a cold dark place right now, but keep looking at the Son and the sun will come out again for you.

I really hope you will be encouraged.

Mosheli

Jul 2, 2020
Wellington
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You said alot of similar things to what I have also been long experiencing (still). I don't know what the answer is because in my case I just can't ever seem to find why God won't answer my prayers and fix the worst bad things. All I can suggest is you need prayers (yours & others, ongoing until answer, maybe someone fasting too), and faith (with works), and the First Love (Jesus), and grace/mercy/forgiveness (we can't earn), and be careful what you speak/write/confess, and fellowship, and it is wrong that other christians/messianics/believers are not being loving/caring/supporting/encouraging (Jesus commanded us to love one another, and on judgement day he will say "as you did to the least of these so you did to me"). If people are really One with Jesus/God or "touch" him spiritually then they will also then be One with each other through him (Jesus). When we are One with him we see everyone as he sees them and we intimately feel/know his love.
We have 3 enemies: Devil, world/others, self, and we need 3 helps: God, others, self. We need all 3 of spiritual, social and material in that order.
Its abit hard for nonlocal people to help because they don't know all the situation, and people not in your country and area can't help physically they can only pray and share any helpful advice from own experience.
God created your/our need/desire for love/companionship/family/friends so we can believe he can fix it (and he did say it is not good for man to be alone).
I agree with the comment to focus on Jesus. He died for us, and all our efforts and motives are nothing compared to that love. If you have the corner stone (Jesus) then you have the most precious thing (from a friend who said God takes away the sand and replaces with rock, and I saw God blowing away the sand and revealing the precious corner stone). But I know it is not easy and when I've tried myself I still haven't had any answer yet.
Is there a Christian Fellowship for Disabled there maybe?
I also wonder if you might have Autism which I may have myself slightly, as you might be able to get help from organisation.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
based on experience can alcohol solve my problem of thinking too much(my thought kept saying no for long term solution that's not a good idea just rely on God said my mind) i need not asked any of these because i keep on answering what i am asking

God is the only way *sigh everytime i try to ask God keeps appearing as an absolute answer i somewhat feel happy

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Listen, I am a bit of a loner myself and don't have real friends. I don't have real friends within my church fellowship and feel that I don't really fit in. But I fit into God's plan, I'm in exactly the right place. He is the focus of my life, the lynchpin which holds everything together. I am not a failure because I don't fit neatly into what the world sees as normal.

You and I seem to have quite a bit in common... I am a complete loner/recluse...and I have only ONE friend who lives 7 hours away from me... so our communication is via email. I have learned over the years that I too fit into God's plan even though I do not fit into what the world sees as normal.

saintiaint

Mar 4, 2021
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

How do i stay alive or survive in the world that i am not welcomed? wherever i go i am out of place

the world rejects me
i do not have friends
religion? i try to be honest and straight forward but they seem to be also rejecting me
i first wanted to ask google about this but changed my mind for sure i won't find the desirable answer

i am simply one of those people who should be dead by now because of suicidal thoughts

i have not tried my hardest yet but how am i supposed to live with only God didn't God gave adam eve because he could not find help with animals i seem to have just answered my question should i still post this... maybe yes so that i needn't to ask these in the future

can you live w/o bro and sis who will truly support you in your walk and then the only one who you can talk to is God who do not even reply you with words won't you just go crazy it's like just talking to yourself

if both rejects you if the world and the supposedly sheeps of christ rejects you
what's next?
If it is any relief, know that feeling suicidal and not understanding our place in the world, is more common than most realise.
I wish I could solve your problems. I wish I could solve my problems.
You need a friend to share the pain. We all do.
We need to support each other. We need to try, especially when people reach out for help like you have .
Life often doesn't make sense. We need to pray for the courage to face it and help each other

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
based on experience can alcohol solve my problem of thinking too much(my thought kept saying no for long term solution that's not a good idea just rely on God said my mind) i need not asked any of these because i keep on answering what i am asking

God is the only way *sigh everytime i try to ask God keeps appearing as an absolute answer i somewhat feel happy
Do you belong to a fellowship? But even if you do they can't always help.

Irwin Fletcher

Sep 19, 2020
Cyprus
seeinggodclearly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Cyprus
You should realize that crying out to God and other believers for help is exactly the right thing to do. God wants to hear our groans. Life on this planet is hard and should leave us wanting more. You are not alone with God and you are not alone in Christ. We are here as your brothers and sisters in Christ. I'll pray that this will sustain until God is able to bring Christian friends in your city back into your life. Remember, the Bible is filled with those who cried out to God in their pain. God doesn't look down on that, but encourages it. Help My Unbelief

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

the world rejects me
i do not have friends

what's next?

Don’t see you as someone wanting pity. Yet His word says the Lord is pity-full and of tender mercy. I can relate to your words...not the suicidal thoughts but I do think things like why be afraid of dying because the blessing might be in leaving here. And I have prayed for it before. “Lord just take me out of here.” Not knowing how I can make it in a place as you described. What I read in your testimony is not so much being wrong with you but a testament to the lack and care for those who are weak. Being weak is not degrading or shameful (Imo)in He said His strength is made perfect in weakness. When His strength comes upon and rests on those who ARE weak. To me that means when those claiming to be so strong seek not their own things but that of another and comfort and lift those who are weak..His love is perfected in a bond of caring one for another. It seems nowhere to be found today yeah? Most of my days are spent begging and pleading for a place and it only makes me feel that much more rejected. I feel for you. I’m sorry. I wish I could help your loneliness. Please do not kill yourself but wait on the Lord for your ministry. (Wait on the Lord). The only thing that helps me get through the day is reading His word. Do you read it regularly? I’ll be so depressed and hopeless but when I read He speaks something that does comfort, does uplift, does strengthen ...unlike all the rejection it revives something inside to say He does not reject those rejected of men. You are the very one He calls and receives ...one without a bit of strength left and humiliated. If God is for you, then who can be against you? Let Him lead you. I never thought I would have any purpose and I have never held a job outside of the home. But there was this thought that I wish I would have explored a counseling degree when I was much younger and there was time. Laying in bed one night I told God it is too late for me to pursue some big degree. By the time I was finished I would be getting close to retirement age. Admitted counseling is out. One more thing I’m not right for, a day too late. But then not long after (without my husband knowing what I had prayed) he came home with a number for “peer counseling” someone had given him at work. Thirty hours (a week) and you can achieve a certificate to work with others who feel like they have no one. It was what I asked for. “Open a door Lord” Feeling it was Too late for some big degree but asking for somewhere to help. The only requirements was you had to submit all your own struggles with mental illnesses, phobias and addictions. To qualify you had to have experienced trauma to help others with it. My application was accepted and in the excitement I paused; strange to be so joyful in proving and accepted into; being messed up enough to help others who also have suffered the things of this world. I still get fearful in my gut questioning how can I help anyone? But if He is in it, then I have Hope. This wasn’t to make your post about me.I’m saying wait on Him because if God be true; then you are desperately needed in a world that says you are not and no place be found. How many others feel exactly like you? What if it is those who are your brothers and sisters? Take His hand...I’m serious...it may seem like you can’t see anything past today but He can lead you where you had no idea you would ever go. Saying “I can’t” Before it is even there in your mind. Consider your thread title “surviving” with it is the Spirit which revives (brings to Life).

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Greetings again, Stredaleve.

Keep walking with God. I had phases in my walk with the Lord where I had suicidal thoughts, and for similar reasons. I felt as though I would never be able to lead a normal life like others could, and I felt disrespected and looked down upon by others as a result of it. But what brought me through was just trusting in God and continuing to walk with Him. He at least always made me feel loved, and as I found my calling and my purpose in Him, I started to see myself as more and more lovable and respectable, regardless of what other people thought. And eventually I began encountering other people who made me feel good about myself as well.

So the answer is to keep walking with Christ. If you increasingly abide in Him, He will make you someone who is increasingly worthy of love and respect, and it will only be a matter of time before people start coming forward who will honor you as such.

Reactions: April_Rose

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
We are here as your brothers and sisters in Christ. I'l
but i am not one of them right? the white sheeps are happy they are with God they fit in the society my country do not condemn them and i am jealous they are normal i can only look from a far because even if i try to talk to them i feel that i am not welcome i feel that they see me as air and then at the end of the meeting they will then say you actually came... -_- i've been here with you for hours yet you only notice me now i am indeed do not fit with them i am not their siblings how can i love them when i am not yet in the spirit lel i just aswered my question yet again i just need to b in the spirit in order for me to rejoice even if they've slapped me because at that time i will know the things that christ sees that God sees

Irwin Fletcher

Sep 19, 2020
Cyprus
seeinggodclearly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Cyprus
but i am not one of them right? the white sheeps are happy they are with God they fit in the society my country do not condemn them and i am jealous they are normal i can only look from a far because even if i try to talk to them i feel that i am not welcome i feel that they see me as air and then at the end of the meeting they will then say you actually came... -_- i've been here with you for hours yet you only notice me now i am indeed do not fit with them i am not their siblings how can i love them when i am not yet in the spirit lel i just aswered my question yet again i just need to b in the spirit in order for me to rejoice even if they've slapped me because at that time i will know the things that christ sees that God sees
This is in imperfect forum for Christian community. It is difficult for us to know when one another is hurting or in need. I'm glad you felt willing to share your pain. This online forum is not a replacement for true Christian community, but we want to do what we can to pray for you and encourage you.

Matt. 11:28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." I'm praying that you will find rest in Christ.

Reactions: lforrest

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
@VictoryinJesus
i am afraid that i said too much because the more i talk the more mistake i might make

i am concern about what you keep asking and keep getting rejected maybe you asked amiss
James 4:3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
to be honest when i am depressed i am simply very sad and if i let it out i might say a lot of things about this and that even do crazy things that i will regret sooner or later

but when i overcome that depression i want to talk/learn about fruitful things that will help me in the faith

the feeling of severe depression is just a common occurrence to me severe because it always includes suicidal thoughts good thing i am fearful of pain this made me survived even in a war the most likely to die first are those fearless soldiers

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

@stredaleve Are you born again? Have you personally made the choice to turn to God? If you haven't then you need to do so in order to be able to see things more clearly. Also you need to start looking away from yourself and focus on Jesus. Let him be the centre. Don't try too hard because that way you will be drawn back to yourself but rather just let go and let God.
Psalm 46:10
“Be still, and know that I am God;

what are the doctrines of demons?
Don't even think about it. If you are dwelling on stuff like that it's no wonder you are in turmoil.

Last edited:
Reactions: April_Rose

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@VictoryinJesus
i am afraid that i said too much because the more i talk the more mistake i might make

i am concern about what you keep asking and keep getting rejected maybe you asked amiss
James 4:3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

no mistakes in saying what you feel. And no hard feelings. If I understood you correctly you were asking me to consider if the rejection is because I ask amiss to consume it on my lust? It is Possible.

Do you mean Rejected of God or rejected of men? There is a difference yeah? Your post ..even how your OP spoke of rejection. My only question was who is rejecting you? Him or the world? Isaiah 53:2-5 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him. [3] He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. [4] Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. [5] But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

One thing I wanted to add yesterday was who has planted suicidal thoughts in your mind. if not him who comes to steal(rob life) kill and destroy. God said “I come that they may have life”. Yet there are seeds there that whispers to you steal, kill, and destroy. Only trying to encourage you to not listen to it.

Last edited: