Verichip

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JonJT

Jan 7, 2008
Stumbled upon this "verichip" today while researching NAFTA. I did a quick search on this board and only found 1 thread from 2 years ago about the thing. Considering the number of videos and websites proclaiming this to be the mark of the beast, I'm quite surprised there was only 1 thread mentioning the chip on this board.A youtube video for those who are not familiar with the verichip:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2udoNmQkR4It looks as if this chip is another step in the governments plan to remove sovereignty from the US people, and a step towards the coming of the Lord. The evidence proving the fulfillment of prophecy is overwhelming and I'm a bit worried for the future of those I care for. A lot of the websites and videos I found are 1 or more years old, meaning we are that much closer to the mark of the beast prophecy coming to fruition. If it turns out that this really is the mark, then I thank God that he has enlightened me to its existence so I have time to prepare and avoid taking it. What do you guys think?