Very big GAP in the trinity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 16:7-9
But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8 When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 about sin, because people do not believe in me
first thanks for the reply, but is not Jesus the Comforter? who you quotes as Advocate. 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, but is not Jesus the Comforter? who you quotes as Advocate. 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"

PICJAG
Read John 14-17 as Jesus sends ANOTHER(not Himself) to be with his disciples at Pentecost. All those personal pronouns used of the Holy Spirit(the Comforter) in those chapters should give you the first clue. You must CHANGE basis grammar to make Jesus the Comforter.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is Without too many facts.

Delivered in the same Fashion AS a human, but not a human.
Delivered in the same fashion? What does this mean? Do you believe Jesus had a physical human body?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read John 14-17 as Jesus sends ANOTHER(not Himself) to be with his disciples at Pentecost. All those personal pronouns used of the Holy Spirit(the Comforter) in those chapters should give you the first clue. You must CHANGE basis grammar to make Jesus the Comforter.
thanks for the reply, second, ERROR on your part. the "ANOTHER" is his own "equal share" the Spirit himself. for the term "ANOTHER" is G243 Allos, which means, Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort. do you understand that definition? not another that is G2087 heteros, no but is G243 allos.

he told us plainly that he is the Spirit, listen, John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"
John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."

how plain can you get?

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus took upon Himself...

Wait; what was Jesus Before He took upon Himself anything?
amen ............................... this is what people are missing, or failing to understand

PICJAG

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
amen ............................... this is what people are missing, or failing to understand

PICJAG

Jesus......Human? Who started such nonsense?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Christophany. understand, the Lord Jesus is, at that point in time speaking to the disciples is the "COMFORTER" in flesh standing before them. the "ANOTHER", G243 is himself "WITHOUT" flesh, but Spirit that which was in Heaven while he was on earth. yes the "EQUAL" share of himself in flesh, per Phil 2:6 & 7. by being the "COMFORTER" at that time in flesh, per Luke 2:25. he now returns as "Spirit". listen to what Judas said, not Iscariot,. John 14:21 "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him."
John 14:22 "Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?" BINGO.

did not Jesus "manifest himself at PENTECOST? and he did it in the Spiritual gifts, listen, 1 Corinthians 12:7 "But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal." BINGO, there's that manifestation Judas asked about. it happen on Pentecost, for he said, John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." and he did just that, on the day of PENTECOST, which the world did not see.... :rolleyes:

this is clear as DAY. there is no excuse.

A. he, Jesus the Lord is the "Comforter" in flesh per Luke 2:25

B. he, the Lord Jesus is the Comforter without flesh... "Spirit: who came on Pentecost.

there you have it, plain as day.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus......Human? Who started such nonsense?
don't know but being in Likness as a man, meaning not a partaker of flesh and blood, but "took part" in it. so our Lord is identified as a man in outward scheman to the eye only, but the transfiguration on the mountian top lets us know who he really is. but also take in consideration, that he was G2758 κενόω kenoo. so in all consideration to the eye, he is in apperance, or as phil 2:7 states in "likeness" of a man, for man is God Image. but again he took on flesh, and was not a "partaker" in it. because he could never be a "partaker" of it, not being "ETERNAL in nature.

so yes I agree with you on his nature, but the apperance to the eye he is a man. that's all, only in apperance.

PICJAG.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks for the reply, second, ERROR on your part. the "ANOTHER" is his own "equal share" the Spirit himself. for the term "ANOTHER" is G243 Allos, which means, Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort. do you understand that definition? not another that is G2087 heteros, no but is G243 allos.

he told us plainly that he is the Spirit, listen, John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"
John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."

how plain can you get?

PICJAG
Easy since the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are the One God , Jesus can send the Spirit in His place and be with them. The Spirit of God is also called the Spirit of Christ. Christ in you the hope of Glory.

This is no problem for Trinitarians but for oneness they must twist the Person to make them each other which is heresy.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so yes I agree with you on his nature, but the apperance to the eye he is a man. that's all, only in apperance.

PICJAG.

Yes.

YeshuaFan1

Jul 22, 2020
Macomb Mi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Easy since the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are the One God , Jesus can send the Spirit in His place and be with them. The Spirit of God is also called the Spirit of Christ. Christ in you the hope of Glory.

This is no problem for Trinitarians but for oneness they must twist the Person to make them each other which is heresy.
Who was speaking about Jesus at water baptism and transfiguration, did Jesus throw his own voice then?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
according to the oneness heresy their god is a cosmic ventriloquist :)
well let "Diversified Oneness" put that cosmic ventriloquist lie to bed.

A. where at the baptism it said that it was the Father's voice? post book chapter and verse, no assumptions please.

B. When Abraham was about to sacarfice his only Son, who was it spoke from heaven. Genesis 22:11 "And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I."
Genesis 22:12 "And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me."

ok Christophany, who is the "ME" here in Genesis 22:12, and who was it that spoke out of Heaven?.... (smile). will be looking for your answer.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another successful sabotage operation.

PICJAG.
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur".

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you answer my question, please? Do you believe that Jesus had a human body?

No.

Jesus took upon Himself the Form of a man.

(Bruce Jenner took upon himself a woman's Form...yet beneath that Form he is still a man...which you cannot see.)

PRAY For our Nation,
Taken