Vexed and need prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've had a difficult year. I am hoping for an end to the situation I'm in. I've been praying to God about this. If there is an expected end to it, I need to be given the confidence I need, to get through with this. I have been in distress and frustrated because of it. Whatever things God has allowed, I need prayer on the things that have caused me to be unhappy to be reversed. I want to get on with better things, but I've had a hard time because of what I am speaking about.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I thank you for the ability to put together this web site at youtube.com/rockytopva and for the Schambach.org foundation for allowing it. I pray for all those who tune in that you grant unto them special miracles and blessings in the name of Jesus as they watch and listen into the broadcasts. Let healings, financial blessings, and miracles take place. Lord, there are many who tune in who do not have Christian brothers and sisters to agree and stand with them in prayer. For these people especially I agree with them for the miracles and situations that they are praying and believing you for. I also pray for revival and deliverance in the area in which they live. Father let revivals and the power of the Holy Spirit break out and bless the people! Heal and bless all who read this thread. I pray these things in Jesus name! Amen and Amen!

Hang in there with us for the RW Schambach prayer with text @ 1:40! And stay in faith for your miracle! Prayers for healing and blessings for your entire household and for a wonderful deliverance. With Christian love and concern… Rockytopva!

@ 1:40 in the video below... Father in the name of Jesus I pray for those that never did get their request in. Those that have unsaved loved ones I bind the forces of hell in the name of Jesus, those that are sick and diseased and afflicted... Stretch forth that healing hand of Calvary... Touch them from the crown of their head to the soles of their feet... Save every member of their family I pray. Let that resurrection power of Jesus Christ come alive! In the name of Jesus meet the financial needs... Lord I see a lot of mail here from prisoners behind bars. I am asking you to touch their lives, save them and heal them and deliver them and set them free. Use them there in that prison house to bring others at the foot of the cross... In the name of Jesus Satan we bind you... We command you to take your hands off of God's property. Lord, you said that whatever we bind on earth you'll bind it in heaven... What ever we loose on Earth you will loose it in heaven... I loose the people! I loose the people! In the name of Jesus calling the miracle working power of Jesus Christ alive... Amen and Amen!- Your Power Preacher, RW Schambach

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've had a difficult year. I am hoping for an end to the situation I'm in. I've been praying to God about this. If there is an expected end to it, I need to be given the confidence I need, to get through with this. I have been in distress and frustrated because of it. Whatever things God has allowed, I need prayer on the things that have caused me to be unhappy to be reversed. I want to get on with better things, but I've had a hard time because of what I am speaking about.
Praying for your situation now!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I pray this new year will be brighter and better for you and you will be encouraged in your spiritual walk with God, to grow closer to Him.

Reactions: amadeus

JESUS'S warrior

Dec 27, 2021
Taliparamba
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Praying for you

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

May God grant you the strength and peace to face each moment as you seek to live for him.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
you are heard!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My advice parallels Jesus’ advice...
Hear, Read more Scripture.
Hearing/Reading IS the gateway to receiving measures of Faith from God.
Increase Hearing/Reading .... Increase receiving Faith.
Increase receiving Faith ... begins the Journey of Your (Faith FULL) Hearts thoughts ....superseding Your Minds (Natural) thoughts.

The VEXING is the result of your “hearts thoughts” and “minds thoughts”,
In constant agitation Against each other...Internal Conflict.

My Prayer for you is to Hear/Read more Scripture...
(Do not worry, get side-tracked, trying to Understand what you hear, read)
We begin all things with hearing the knowledge.
Understanding the knowledge in all things comes much later.
Hear more, Read more....God will provide the Faith for your efforts.
Continue....God will provide the increase of Faith for your efforts.
Continue....God will provide the Understanding when you are prepared in Knowledge and increased in Faith.
Begin receiving the Understanding...Your hearts thoughts Become superior to your minds thoughts.
Gods Power with you...Your hearts thought become stronger, than your minds thoughts.
Continue....You make Your minds thoughts “subject to” (obedient to) your hearts thoughts.
Result...Heart thoughts and minds thoughts in agreement....
Result...Internal conflict Remedied.

Glory to God,
Taken

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know how you feel I'm going through the same and pray day and night that God take this feeling of burden off my chest, this has not been a good year, and not because of the covid either, that doesn't bother me one bit.

So I'll be praying for you ShineTheLight and hope things get better, and they will just as I know my situation will, so I only have God to turn to.

So hang in there you are not alone, I'll be praying for you.