Struggle To Fast

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have had eating problems. God wants me to fast from from food. But it's really difficult with the circumstance I'm in. I've been eating out of boredom and depression on my life situation. Before I left the state I was forced to move out of, I visited doctors who checked on my health and told me to cut out certain foods and drinks from me, and do things to be healthier. I would have done what they said, but this whole situation that fell on me affected my morale, making me unable to follow up with the doctors. I explained in my other thread that I have difficulties where I'm currently living and I'm fed up with my life situation.

The betrayal by my parents and what God put me through has held nothing but bitterness for me. I don't have much to do here outside of the house. Satan told God to let the advantages I used to have to be taken. Satan told God to allow things to ruin me like in the book of Job. I lived a life of unhappiness for two years now. I'm so upset with God, and I've stated the reasons why in other threads. I'm seeing if God will have respect on my desires.

I need prayers. God can send spirits that cause someone to eat and not be satisfied at people. I want spirits that cause me to eat and not be satisfied to be cut off from me. I have been through pain because of family division. I need prayers to be healed from the betrayal and division by my parents, and what God has allowed to be inflicted on me. I need prayers on things thrown by the devil that causes me to doubt about deliverance on my situation or believe that my needs will be given.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have had eating problems. God wants me to fast from from food. But it's really difficult with the circumstance I'm in. I've been eating out of boredom and depression on my life situation. Before I left the state I was forced to move out of, I visited doctors who checked on my health and told me to cut out certain foods and drinks from me, and do things to be healthier. I would have done what they said, but this whole situation that fell on me affected my morale, making me unable to follow up with the doctors. I explained in my other thread that I have difficulties where I'm currently living and I'm fed up with my life situation.

The betrayal by my parents and what God put me through has held nothing but bitterness for me. I don't have much to do here outside of the house. Satan told God to let the advantages I used to have to be taken. Satan told God to allow things to ruin me like in the book of Job. I lived a life of unhappiness for two years now. I'm so upset with God, and I've stated the reasons why in other threads. I'm seeing if God will have respect on my desires.

I need prayers. God can send spirits that cause someone to eat and not be satisfied at people. I want spirits that cause me to eat and not be satisfied to be cut off from me. I have been through pain because of family division. I need prayers to be healed from the betrayal and division by my parents, and what God has allowed to be inflicted on me. I need prayers on things thrown by the devil that causes me to doubt about deliverance on my situation or believe that my needs will be given.
Taking responsibility for your life is the first step. Blaming others or circumstances only dig the hole deeper.

Reactions: Nancy