Virgin birth?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i agree but i was talking about the trinity doctrine which would not begin until almost 400 years after Jesus and didnt complete until at least 600 years after Jesus.

the immaculate conception was not defined until 1854 and the assumption until 1950 but they are both part of the deposit of faith

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no one here denying that Jesus was born of a virgin, it is you who is making an idiotic statement claiming she remained a virgin, It was never important enough to mention because it doesnt matter after that.

it is important because the Virgin Mary is the sign of salvation
And that Jesus is divine
And it was bound on earth and therefore in heaven in a holy apostolic council

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When will you stop with the stupidity, is you whole life to drag people away from Christ and put them into prison, there are enough around doing that, when wi lyou turn away from mens fables and pursue after Christ teh one who is teh truth.

Mat 15:7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
Mat 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

as so many religious people do, Fables, make it up as you go.

religion does a not the problem

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the Jewish "one" and the trinity "one" are two completely different things. Jesus agrees with the Jewish one and not the trinity in Mark 12.
the scriptures you posted do not teach a trinity.

Matt 3:16 is the baptism of Jesus, there is no teaching on the Most High is made of three persons and the three persons are co equal. thats an assumption read into the passage.

there’s always matt 16:18-19 and Matt 18:18 it is bound by apostolic authority on earth and therefore in heaven

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
religion does a not the problem
Religion is the problem its what will keep millions from the Lords Wedding feast, and is why they have to go the higways and biways, because the religious refused to go to Christ so He can make them ready.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
it is important because the Virgin Mary is the sign of salvation
And that Jesus is divine
And it was bound on earth and therefore in heaven in a holy apostolic council
You will never sell that great abomination to those who walk in teh light, only to those who walk in darkness because they choose not teh light. You are doing yourself a death sentence keeping people from Christ, do you really want to be held accountable for such a thing.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Religion is the problem its what will keep millions from the Lords Wedding feast, and is why they have to go the higways and biways, because the religious refused to go to Christ so He can make them ready.

religion is what we owe to God or our duty to God
You can’t have a church or body of Christ or new covenant or salvation in a vacuum religion is the house of faith

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
religion is what we owe to God or our duty to God
You can’t have a church or body of Christ or new covenant or salvation in a vacuum religion is the house of faith
Religion has nothing to do with God,its slavery and obedience to men.he way teh truth and teh Life, no one come to heaven but by me, not religion, obedience is faith, believing in Him who was sent.

I am t

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Religion has nothing to do with God,its slavery and obedience to men.he way teh truth and teh Life, no one come to heaven but by me, not religion, obedience is faith, believing in Him who was sent.

I am t

yes but we must believe all! All He taught and did including His kingdom on earth the new covenant church and Holy religion He established

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

[URL='https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians%201%3A13&version=KJV']Galatians 1:13

For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion,

it’s the Judea-Christian religion!
[/URL]
James 1:27
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Christ reformation of the Judeo religion and of Israel is the new covenant religion

Hebrews 9:10
Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.

that’s the only reformation in the Bible and condemned is anyone who thinks they can reform what God has founded and established!!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
yes but we must believe all! All He taught and did including His kingdom on earth the new covenant church and Holy religion He established
Yes His not yours. God is spirirt men are carnal and from such came mens religions, the blind following the blind. Will you follow after Christ to salvation or men into the ditch, your choice,

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes His not yours. God is spirirt men are carnal and from such came mens religions, the blind following the blind. Will you follow after Christ to salvation or men into the ditch, your choice,

i have no religion church or anything
It’s all Jesus Christ continuing HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

apart from me you can do nothing in Union with the Holy Spirt guided by the angels what are you afraid of? God provides for everything
He is the way, follow!
He is the truth, believe!
He is the life of grace thru the sacraments, live in Him!

faith hope and charity!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
i have no religion church or anything
It’s all Jesus Christ continuing HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

apart from me you can do nothing in Union with the Holy Spirt guided by the angels what are you afraid of? God provides for everything
He is the way, follow!
He is the truth, believe!
He is the life of grace thru the sacraments, live in Him!

faith hope and charity!
Now you have me totally confused, you sound like a catholic, or is that where you came from, because thats what all your doctrine is. And His church is based on "revelation"not Peter or any man as if God would do such a foolish thing.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you have me totally confused, you sound like a catholic, or is that where you came from, because thats what all your doctrine is. And His church is based on "revelation"not Peter or any man as if God would do such a foolish thing.

that’s what the Bible says

Matt 16:18-19

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Jn 20:21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

mare you blind?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God always establishes order in man and the people’s obedience to hierarchical authority!

The angelic order!
The church order!
The family order!
The civil order!

All require obedience to hierarchical authority!

The church is not a democracy but a kingdom!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
that’s what the Bible says

Matt 16:18-19

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Jn 20:21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

mare you blind?
See you miss read, doesnt say He will build upon Peter does it, if it did HE would of said üpon You", ,

Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

like I said you are preaching catholic doctrines.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God always establishes order in man and the people’s obedience to hierarchical authority!

The angelic order!
The church order!
The family order!
The civil order!

All require obedience to hierarchical authority!

The church is not a democracy but a kingdom!
There is one order, Christ, Man, and the Holy Spirit, the messenger in there,anything else is mens religions and mens ways.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See you miss read, doesnt say He will build upon Peter does it, if it did HE would of said üpon You", ,

Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

like I said you are preaching catholic doctrines.

you can only give the keys (authority) and ability to bind (power) to a person
See Is 22 or under pharaoh Joseph was the administer, no king ever administers his own kingdom

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is one order, Christ, Man, and the Holy Spirit, the messenger in there,anything else is mens religions and mens ways.

no the Bible say Jn 20:21-22
As the father sent me, I send you (the apostles)
How did the father send Jesus? With power and authority the same applies to Peter and the apostles

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
no the Bible say Jn 20:21-22
As the father sent me, I send you (the apostles)
How did the father send Jesus? With power and authority the same applies to Peter and the apostles
And God still sends men, and will till the end. But he never limited Himself to that order, men do.

Act_2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

being that way since pentecost, God will use whom HE chooses how He chooses When He choose, all they need to be is willing but so few are.