Virgin Mary Had Other Children After Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have seen movies attempting to portray Christianity...and it seems to always be a Catholic Church, a Catholic gesture, a Catholic rosary, a Catholic Priest, a Catholic statue..quite flattering I suppose... until the Priest impregnates a nun, is a homosexual, has an affair with a married woman and thieves planning and carrying out a heist, then dashing off to an empty Catholic Church looking for the Priest to forgive him.
Wonder how they like that portrayal!
You described Protestant pastors also who historically are just as guilty, if not more, of those same sins. We should pray for them...Catholic or Protestant

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yup....those statues of kids that appear to be praying to Mary will feel the wrath of God
150,000 people of all ages die every day, including young children. It is a tragedy that young children are taught to practice idolatry so that they grow up brainwashed and when they die as adults, they will have the horror of being under the wrath of God in the same way as a person jumping out of an airplane without a parachute and knowing that in spite of flapping his arms, his face is going to hit the ground at terminal velocity. It will be too late for idolaters to repent when they are falling down into the bottomless pit of hell.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
150,000 people of all ages die every day, including young children. It is a tragedy that young children are taught to practice idolatry so that they grow up brainwashed and when they die as adults, they will have the horror of being under the wrath of God in the same way as a person jumping out of an airplane without a parachute and knowing that in spite of flapping his arms, his face is going to hit the ground at terminal velocity. It will be too late for idolaters to repent when they are falling down into the bottomless pit of hell.
Yup...that’s what could happen with idolaters...o_O

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You described Protestant pastors also who historically are just as guilty, if not more, of those same sins. We should pray for them...Catholic or Protestant
I am not referring to anyone else who is guilty and will have to face the judgment. Telling God at the judgment that Protestant pastors are just as guilty won't lessen your guilt and sentence when you stand before the eternal Judge. It is like coming in front of a judge charged with speeding and telling him about all the others on the road who are speeding as well. The judge will say, "They are not here before me for their speeding, but you are, and therefore you will have to pay the fine for your speeding."

Therefore, you will have to stand before God and be found guilty for your own violation of the Commandments, and you will be there alone. There will be no more Church to back you up or to say to God, "My church taught me to pray to Mary and to worship her statues, and I didn't know it was wrong". God will say to you, "Ignorance is no excuse, and anyway, there was a Kiwi fella who warned you, wasn't there? So you weren't ignorant. You were clearly warned and you refused it. Therefore you are guilty of idolatry, as well as your other violations of the Commandments, and so you have to receive the just penalty."

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soooooo!
You don't read the Old Testament... I get it!
You must have missed that fact that God in the person of the pre-incarnate Christ wrote with His own handwriting the Ten Commandments on the stone tablets and gave them to Moses to take down to the people.

Paul said that the Law was holy and was not abolished, and it was the sinfulness of man that it failed for them for salvation. So if Paul said the Law was holy, how can it be sinful to keep it?

If all else fails, read the Bible!!!!!
Show me the scripture that says word for word that Moses was the pre-incarnate Christ. I guess you think He corrected himself when He was talking about divorce...."Moses permitted you"

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not anti Protestant just anti false teachings. I love my Protestant brothers and sisters

I would take a wild guess and say the majority of Protestants are not Anti-Catholic either...and are anti-False Teaching as well, and THAT the Majority of False Teaching is attributed to the Catholics...in the same fashion Catholics like to take the credit for Everything Christian.

Seriously I have learned so much about Catholicism on this forum...in utter shock...
I did weeks of research on brain-washing.
I have my own conclusions...which is everyone is an individual...They may lump themselves with their Choice of organized religion...and the MEMBERS themselves do not 100% agree.

Glory to God,
Taken

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Show me the scripture that says word for word that Moses was the pre-incarnate Christ. I guess you think He corrected himself when He was talking about divorce...."Moses permitted you"
Go back and read the actual Scripture for yourself. Jesus Christ is God. He was the God of the Old Testament, because the Father is invisible and no one has ever seen him. It was not Moses who wrote the Ten Commandments, it was the finger of God that wrote them on the stone tablets.

I can't understand how you could ever believe that Moses was the God of the Old Testament! I've heard all sorts of crazy stuff in my time, but this takes the cake!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

LOL...he never said that.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm just warning you not to be condemned with them but to turn away from any form of idolatry and put your trust solely in Christ's finished work on the cross where He paid the full debt for your sin.
Thanks for the warning

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Protestant Pastors forgive people of their sins?

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would take a wild guess and say the majority of Protestants are not Anti-Catholic either...and are anti-False Teaching as well, and THAT the Majority of False Teaching is attributed to the Catholics...in the same fashion Catholics like to take the credit for Everything Christian.

Seriously I have learned so much about Catholicism on this forum...in utter shock...
I did weeks of research on brain-washing.
I have my own conclusions...which is everyone is an individual...They may lump themselves with their Choice of organized religion...and the MEMBERS themselves do not 100% agree.

Glory to God,
Taken
Since you seem to know what is a false teaching why don’t you write a book revealing all of them? That way we can follow you instead of The Church

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Protestant Pastors forgive people of their sins?
I’m trying to figure out if your question is serious. You really don’t know which Protestant denominations have confessions with a pastor?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Little children Learn a huge amount of knowledge from Observing and Mimicking.

What would you expect a child to think who sees a man with a tall bejewewed hat, elevated up, people bowing to him, kissing his ring...and then he prays and bows before statues and kisses the statue...?

I find it disturbing.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since you seem to know what is a false teaching why don’t you write a book revealing all of them? That way we can follow you instead of The Church

The Book has already been Written...
It's called...The Bible.
It is full of Gods Precepts.

I have No desire for Anyone to follow me!
You would do well TO:
Follow The most excellent example...
Christ the Lord Jesus.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m trying to figure out if your question is serious. You really don’t know which Protestant denominations have confessions with a pastor?

Couldn't say...I don't consider them any more than I consider Catholic Priests.

I am quite content with the Source. :)

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go back and read the actual Scripture for yourself. Jesus Christ is God. He was the God of the Old Testament, because the Father is invisible and no one has ever seen him. It was not Moses who wrote the Ten Commandments, it was the finger of God that wrote them on the stone tablets.

I can't understand how you could ever believe that Moses was the God of the Old Testament! I've heard all sorts of crazy stuff in my time, but this takes the cake!
People can spend their whole lives twisting the scriptures. Nothing new.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Little children Learn a huge amount of knowledge from Observing and Mimicking.

What would you expect a child to think who sees a man with a tall bejewewed hat, elevated up, people bowing to him, kissing his ring...and then he prays and bows before statues and kisses the statue...?

I find it disturbing.

Glory to God,
Taken
It is disturbing because thousands who subscribe to the fraud are dying every day and finding to their horror that once the "scales" have fallen off their eyes in eternity, they were deceived and have to face the wrath of God without the Christ of the Bible to take their penalty for them.

Reactions: Taken

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
People can spend their whole lives twisting the scriptures. Nothing new.
That's right. And we all have to face God on judgment day for how we have used or misused the Scriptures. None are innocent. All stand guilty before God. "There is none righteous, no, not one" (Romans 3:10).

You and I will have to face God alone on judgment day and answer for how we used the Scriptures and lived our lives. The fact that others may be twisting the Scriptures will be no excuse for yours and my failure to keep the Ten Commandments. We will both be judged guilty as charged.

The difference is whether we have the "get out of jail free" card given as the free gift of the righteousness of God in Christ. "He who knew no sin became sin for us so that we can become the righteousness of God in Christ: (2 Corinthians 5:21).

If either of us don't have Christ as our Saviour, we will be like a person jumping out of an airplane without a parachute.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's right. And we all have to face God on judgment day for how we have used or misused the Scriptures. None are innocent. All stand guilty before God. "There is none righteous, no, not one" (Romans 3:10).

You and I will have to face God alone on judgment day and answer for how we used the Scriptures and lived our lives. The fact that others may be twisting the Scriptures will be no excuse for yours and my failure to keep the Ten Commandments. We will both be judged guilty as charged.

The difference is whether we have the "get out of jail free" card given as the free gift of the righteousness of God in Christ. "He who knew no sin became sin for us so that we can become the righteousness of God in Christ: (2 Corinthians 5:21).

If either of us don't have Christ as our Saviour, we will be like a person jumping out of an airplane without a parachute.
ok

Status
Not open for further replies.