Virgin Mary Had Other Children After Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have seen movies attempting to portray Christianity...and it seems to always be a Catholic Church, a Catholic gesture, a Catholic rosary, a Catholic Priest, a Catholic statue..quite flattering I suppose... until the Priest impregnates a nun, is a homosexual, has an affair with a married woman and thieves planning and carrying out a heist, then dashing off to an empty Catholic Church looking for the Priest to forgive him.
Wonder how they like that portrayal!
They love it ! And it is actually very very tame compared to what really goes on in the destrution of billions of souls

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Book has already been Written...
It's called...The Bible.
It is full of Gods Precepts.

I have No desire for Anyone to follow me!
You would do well TO:
Follow The most excellent example...
Christ the Lord Jesus.

Glory to God,
Taken
Cmon kiddo....you know what I am getting at....You have indicated you KNOW what other men are teaching falsely about the Bible. Soooo why don’t you just enlighten all of us by starting a blog or writing a book so we can all know the truth. Please reveal to us what the men of this earth are teaching falsely

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Couldn't say...I don't consider them any more than I consider Catholic Priests.

I am quite content with the Source. :)
Then why did you ask the question? o_O

And you are quite content with your interpretation of the source since you seem to know that everyone else is wrong ;)

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
True, I am a liar, thief, blasphemer, and an adulterer at heart, because I have broken those Commandments at different stages of my life. But I am telling the truth about the false, poisonous non-Biblical traditional doctrines of the Catholic church, in order to warn you to flee the wrath to come for idolatry and paganism. No man can serve two masters, you either serve Christ or the pagan Queen of Heaven. You must cleave to the one and totally reject the other.

Then it's about time you stopped telling lies about what the Catholic Church teaches

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
All you have to do is to read the Bible. If it is not found in any of the 66 books of the Bible, then it is not true, and by trusting in the false doctrines that are not in the Bible, you are under the wrath of God and are to pay the penalty for idolatry and paganism.

And where in the Bible does it say that "If it is not found in any of the 66 books of the Bible, then it is not true"?

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am warning idolaters and pagan worshipers of the Queen of Heaven to flee from the wrath of God that is going to come upon them.

Quite right.We can agree upon something.

Can we also agree that the Catholic Church teaches neither, and Catholics do neither?
If you are going to disagree can you supply some evidence to back up your claims.
Your personal opinion is not sufficient to substantiate such serious claims.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So the picture of Pope Francis bowing to and worshiping an idol was a lie?

I was particularly referring to the claims you have made in posts to me.
But yes "the picture of Pope Francis bowing to and worshiping an idol" was a lie because wasn't "bowing to and worshiping an idol". It was a lie to claim that he was.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I was particularly referring to the claims you have made in posts to me.
But yes "the picture of Pope Francis bowing to and worshiping an idol" was a lie because wasn't "bowing to and worshiping an idol". It was a lie to claim that he was.
One day when you stand before God on the day of judgment you will know the truth and you won't be able to explain it away then.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cmon kiddo....

C'mon, I don't look at all like Uma Thurman!

you know what I am getting at....You have indicated you KNOW what other men are teaching falsely about the Bible.

I KNOW men teach things that are CONTRARY to Scripture.

Soooo why don’t you just enlighten all of us by starting a blog or writing a book so we can all know the truth.

That is a Terrible Suggestion.

Please reveal to us what the men of this earth are teaching falsely

Why don't you Reveal your Basis for your Beliefs?

For Example:
Do you believe:
Mary was a Virgin?
Mary was betrothed to Joseph?
Mary was Married to Joseph?
God Fertilized Mary's Seed/egg?
Mary remained a perpetual Virgin?

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They love it ! And it is actually very very tame compared to what really goes on in the destrution of billions of souls

I've heard the horror stories.
The years of fear and abuse and shame that has dominated the lives so many people. Sad!

Reactions: Joseph77

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One day when you stand before God on the day of judgment You will know the truth and you won't be able to explain it away then.
You guys are like a dog with bone. The Catholics have beliefs that are an accumulation of events over 2000 years. Are you jealous because you do not have that. "Hey we know everything because we are the newest Christians!" Makes no since! There is a condemning nature that can be seen in everything you guys have said. But why aim it at the largest and oldest
Christian Church in the world? It is a hatred for Catholics not just condemnation. You are not defending the truth or you would condemn some of the Protestant denominations that are satanic. Why? Why are you not condemning satanic behavior in some of the Protestant denominations?

Last edited:

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
One day when you stand before God on the day of judgment you will know the truth and you won't be able to explain it away then.

One day when you stand before God on the day of judgment you will have to explain all your lies about the Catholic Church.

And you haven't responded to my post #1166. But then you seem to think you do not have to justify anything you claim. Your word is enough.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why did you ask the question? o_O

For the opportunity for others to reveal their "standing".

And you are quite content with your interpretation of the source since you seem to know that everyone else is wrong ;)

You should have asked...instead of making a false statement FOR me.

I NEVER said anything about "interpretation".
I NEVER said "everyone else" is Wrong.

I am quite capable of speaking for myself.
You SHOULD be somewhat smart enough to know, I do not agree with you.
Are you not smart enough to know, your qualifications for Speaking FOR me are dim at best?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then it's about time you stopped telling lies about what the Catholic Church teaches

Get real...
It is NOT all about the Catholic CHURCH!

Catholics on this forum act like "they" are the "only" people who represent The Beliefs OF ALL Catholic PEOPLE!

I know and have talked to many Catholic People...they have a Whole Range of Beliefs.

Each individual Knows what they Believe and Do... They Know WHO taught them. They know what THEY do and have DONE for years, without Being reprimanded. They speak Freely (their beliefs and participation in Catholicism) to other Catholics and non-Catholics.

WHO are YOU to call people LIARS, for repeating what some Catholics Have Told them?

You guys spend so much time bashing Protestants having numerous denominations....you fail to look at your own, all calling themselves Catholic...while believing AND and doing numerous Different Things!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am warning idolaters and pagan worshipers of the Queen of Heaven to flee from the wrath of God that is going to come upon them. I know Catholic believers who don't worship statues of Mary and who don't pray to her as the Queen of Heaven, and who put their trust totally in Christ. Those are not the false ones. But if you are defending idolatry and pagan worship, then flee from the wrath of God that is going to come upon you.
Flee from the wrath to come by turning away from idolatry and the pagan worship of the Queen of Heaven, and put your trust fully in the Christ of the Bible.
The Bible says that Christ will come in flaming vengeance against all idolaters and pagan worshipers - this includes praying to the Queen of Heaven and worshiping statues of Mary. 150,000 people of all ages are dying every day. You don't know when your appointment of death is, and if you died today, you would be in the judgment with the wrath of God for your idolatry and pagan worship on you and Jesus will not know you.
Ahhh, yes, changing the subject again.
The last refuge of the truly desperate.

In other words - you don't have ANY proof for your false claims.
That's what I thought . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are pictures of Catholic people kneeling and praying to statues of Mary, and even the pope doing the same. This is exactly what idolatry is because statues of Mary is false, because Mary is not in heaven but still in the grave, and statues of Jesus are false graven images of the real Christ.

Be warned. Don't die today, because if you do, the wrath of God for your idolatry will come upon you. Flee from the wrath to come!
As I exposed your one of fellow anti-Catholics in my last post . . .

Is this "idolatry"??
59640b149fcf8.image.jpg

How 'bout this . . .
500_F_151474745_gsa3n28Ih6GewC9AbRlUbmuS4dWImgTI.jpg

Your ignorance is almost as despicable as your dishonesty.
ALMOST . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And where in the Bible does it say that "If it is not found in any of the 66 books of the Bible, then it is not true"?

It doesn't make that NEGATIVE statement.

However it DOES make POSITIVE statements.
1 Thes 5:21
Test All things...
Hold fast to what IS Good...

John 5:39
Search the Scriptures

2 Tim 3:16
All Scripture is God Inspired and profitable

Catholic Doctrine, Catholic Teaching that is Tested, not found in Scriptures, is nothing to Hold fast to.

If you choose to ignore Scripture and Hold fast to something...so what? Others choose NOT to do what you do.

So others Oppose you...
And you Oppose them...
So what? That does not determine a Right and Wrong conclusion...
It Determines and Concludes a Difference, an Opposition, a Division.

Status
Not open for further replies.