Virgin Mary Had Other Children After Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know. And this has gone round and round for a long time and they will not be convinced by truth but choose to believe what they have been brain-washed into believing rather than God.
Hmmmm.....sooooo if I disagree with Protestant teachings I am brain washed?

Reactions: BreadOfLife

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've seen so may people claiming to be Christians
You do realize, right, that God knows the heart, God knows the difference, and those who pretend to be Christians are forever doomed? And God reveals this to His children, little children, today.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Joseph already had a big family I wonder why they weren't required to go to Bethlehem with him to be registered in the census along with Joseph and Mary.
Ummmm....who said they didn’t go and register? Maybe they were adults and went in their own and that is why they weren’t with Joseph and Mary ?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a difference between
1) Flaming/abusing people.
2) Stating beliefs in a calm, respectful, and loving manner.
For over one hundred years that has been the excuse the ungdoly groups have made politically correct, to try to silence the true believers and anyone else the ungodly believes is a threat to their lives, profits, etc ... or even just to gain advantage, for profit, like lawyers ....
Jesus Himself says open rebuke is better than calm, resectful loving manner that allow souls to be hurt or destroyed by false teachers and false teachings from , as Jesus says, sons of satan.
When Jesus rebukes something directly,
His true followers do too, and REJOICE as Jesus does,
REJOICE in the FATHER, as His Will is Accomplished by Him.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's Word is Truth:

Proverbs 8:13 To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate ...
Proverbs 8:13 To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate arrogant pride, evil conduct, and perverse speech.
Verse 13. - The fear of the Lord is to hate evil. Wisdom here enunciates the proposition which is the foundation of all her teaching, only here, as it were, on the reverse side, net as the beginning of wisdom (Proverbs 1:7; Proverbs 9:10), but as the hatred of evil; she then proceeds to particularize the evil which the Lord hates.Taking the clause in this sense, we have no need to alter the ...

What Does the Bible Say About Sexual Perversion?
What Does the Bible Say About Sexual Perversion?
Bible verses about Sexual Perversion. ... Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! ...

He love those people, even those that do evil.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do realize, right, that God knows the heart, God knows the difference, and those who pretend to be Christians are forever doomed? And God reveals this to His children, little children, today.
For over one hundred years that has been the excuse the ungdoly groups have made politically correct, to try to silence the true believers and anyone else the ungodly believes is a threat to their lives, profits, etc ... or even just to gain advantage, for profit, like lawyers ....
Jesus Himself says open rebuke is better than calm, resectful loving manner that allow souls to be hurt or destroyed by false teachers and false teachings from , as Jesus says, sons of satan.
When Jesus rebukes something directly,
His true followers do too, and REJOICE as Jesus does,
REJOICE in the FATHER, as His Will is Accomplished by Him.
King James Bible
The way of the wicked is an abomination unto the LORD: but he loveth him that followeth after righteousness.

Christian Standard Bible
The LORD detests the way of the wicked, but he loves the one who pursues righteousness.

Contemporary English Version
The LORD is disgusted with all who do wrong, but he loves everyone who does right.

Good News Translation
The LORD hates the ways of evil people, but loves those who do what is right.
Joseph77, we had this conversation just yesterday. I don't see any need to repeat it.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
King James Bible
The way of the wicked is an abomination unto the LORD: but he loveth him that followeth after righteousness.

Christian Standard Bible
The LORD detests the way of the wicked, but he loves the one who pursues righteousness.

Contemporary English Version
The LORD is disgusted with all who do wrong, but he loves everyone who does right.

Good News Translation
The LORD hates the ways of evil people, but loves those who do what is right.

Warning vs harrassment are two different things.
Also: a jahidist uses this same rationale.
Remember: Christ LETS people walk off that cliff.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's Word Reveals, Exposes, the thoughts and motives of the heart -
Just as He exposed Ananias and Saphira when they lied to God,
so also He exposes those who lie on this forum....
He Does Not Keep it A Secret.
No, not at all.

100%.

Important: it is God's Truth, to be tested by Him. Not any man. I'm sure there's disagreements between what you find God's Word's to be saying versus what I or other people do. But at the end of the day (and the start of the day) we each need to follow Christ ourselves and have that individual discipleship.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joseph77, we had this conversation just yesterday. I don't see any need to repeat it.
I don't remember all that was posted yesterday, and just now having internet access again, am going thru the quotes and alerts, one by one.

AS the WORD SAYS --- it is GOOD, not a problem, to repeat the truth, the warnings against the deceivers, even though everyone knows it already - it is a SAFEGUARD, as the WORD OF GOD SAYS... for everyone who does serve Him and everyone who seeks Him.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't remember all that was posted yesterday, and just now having internet access again, am going thru the quotes and alerts, one by one.
I'll sum it up:
You believe in evangelism by any means.
I do not.

We both very passionately believe our positions are right and scriptural. Neither of us change our minds talking to the other.

That's it.
Zero benefit in rehashing it.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More like rotating doors - the same old arguments go round and round.
NOT in the assemblies of the Righteous.
They do not allow the false arguments to be present even.
thus, they "purify themselves as He(Jesus) is pure" by the directions HE GIVES>

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll sum it up:
You believe in evangelism by any means.
I do not.
This is a false premise or false assumption or false knowledge.

Neither God the Father, nor Jesus, nor the Apostles, taught nor practiced evangelism by any means.

They totally refused to allow the false gospels to be presented in their assemblies.

They would not present anything false in Athens, surrounded by false religions, but ONLY THE TRUTH.

They only did as the Father permitted and directed. When they attempted to go to asia one time, "for the sake of the gospel",
they were prevented and did not try to push through anyway - they turned and went to where the Father God desired.

I do not know what if anything from the Bible you believe. Accepting all the false religions is NOT evangelism at all.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOT in the assemblies of the Righteous.
They do not allow the false arguments to be present even.
thus, they "purify themselves as He(Jesus) is pure" by the directions HE GIVES>
And who are the "assemblies of the righteous"?

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a false premise or false assumption or false knowledge.

Neither God the Father, nor Jesus, nor the Apostles, taught nor practiced evangelism by any means.

They totally refused to allow the false gospels to be presented in their assemblies.

They would not present anything false in Athens, surrounded by false religions, but ONLY THE TRUTH.

They only did as the Father permitted and directed. When they attempted to go to asia one time, "for the sake of the gospel",
they were prevented and did not try to push through anyway - they turned and went to where the Father God desired.

I do not know what if anything from the Bible you believe. Accepting all the false religions is NOT evangelism at all.
Joseph77, I don't see any benefit in re-hashing this conversation again.
Have a nice day.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True, out of the mouths of babes.... but they won't be heard.... those practicing idolatry won't change on this site as long as they are encouraged to continue in sinfulness.
Sooooo, you believe that the statues of those children are "worshiping" another statue of Mary??
Your dishonesty is as pathetic as your ignorance . . .

Reactions: Mungo

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True, out of the mouths of babes.... but they won't be heard.... those practicing idolatry won't change on this site as long as they are encouraged to continue in sinfulness.
Finally we agree on something. Anyone practicing idolatry is committing a sin.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is there a conflict in your conscience when you listen to his preaching?
There is no conflict in my conscience regardless if I was listening to his preaching or not. (I could not listen much to that one)
As the Shepherd Jesus' Voice is true, I follow Jesus. When Jesus says leave, or don't listen, it is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.