Virgin Mary is the Woman in Genesis 3:15

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't bother with anything other than Gospels of Jesus unless he makes an unusual reference to a Woman like he did at his Cross..

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thru Mary=Comes Salvation.
Save this Cue Card for future reference...

full

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Showing that tree joke only makes the case for Atheism... but I have the Shroud that says to me who God is and her place in Heaven. And the images/vids of Mary who say where her Church is.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They say that Jesus is the Seed of the Woman. That's the same as saying Mary is the Mother of God. Queen of Heaven.

Jesus is the Seed of David...

2 Timothy 2:8
"Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel"

Not the Seed of the Woman!

Her Seed
It could be her Church.. b/c KJB forgot to make it say his seed. And when you get to NIV they removed any mentioning of her seed.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our Earthly Father is the Devil...

UNTIL- an individual Is "Converted" IN Christ.
THEN- an individual's natural seed IS Dead.
THEN- an individual receives Gods SEED,
(Which IS Christ)
And Becomes a son of God,
(Which IS Gods inheritance)
And shall Be with the Lord IN His Earthly Kingdom.
The Individual "takes upon" himself the SEED of Abraham, and Abraham becomes his Earthly father,
And the individual becomes an Heir to Abraham's Promised Land.
Pretty Handy, since Abraham's Land is Exactly Where Christ Jesus' Earthly Kingdom shall be located.

Yeah, Truth hurts.

;)

Reactions: Base12

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once you realize where they are editing the bible at .. The Woman... of Gen 3:15.. then you know the Truth about Mary.

Removing it is important to the devil and that many fall down to the hole with him. No real Christian would dare to be against Jesus own mom. It defies logic and reason. And I'm here to at least give you a chance to make up your own mind with some great evidence.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once you realize where they are editing the bible at .. The Woman... of Gen 3:15.. then you know the Truth about Mary.

Removing it is important to the devil and that many fall down to the hole with him. No real Christian would dare to be against Jesus own mom. It defies logic and reason. And I'm here to at least give you a chance to make up your own mind with some great evidence.

Mindful Logic will Bite you when it comes to Spiritual Understanding.

Remember-
The Carnal Mind is Against God.
(Rom 8:7)

Gods Word IS God.
(John 1:1)

God is without father or mother or Beginning.
(Heb 7:3)

Jesus' mother and brethren are they who hear the word of God and do it.
(Luke 8:21)

Glory to God,
Taken

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Compare all Genesis3:15 to all bible in comparison to Douay.. and you see where they want to change it b/c the Thy forces want you to be on thy seed side.

Thy Seed is against The Woman=Mary. The New Eve.

Thy Seed side loses.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is the Virgin Mary appearing? Yes.

She's the Woman in Gen 3:15 Douay Rheims "I will put enmities between thee and the woman".... thee=enemy

She's the Woman at the cross.

She's the Woman in Revelations 12:1

++The Protestants all reject Mary. Along with any unbelievers. God makes her enemies dislike her more. . . and him, too.

I have nothing Against Mary.
More precisely my disagreement is Against what "others" say About her.

Glory to God,
Taken

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah seeing the power she has I wouldn't want to be any snakes for her to tread on. Her miraculous medal rendition with snake under her heel.

mary115.jpg

The backside to it
two-hearts-undivided.jpg

2 hearts in heaven
I want to be 2 hearts in heaven with my wife.. for all time! Its a sweetheart heaven. Matthew 22:2

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe God's Heavenly organization is the woman and the primary seed is God's Only Begotten Son Jesus Christ who will be king of that Messianic kingdom, but there are those that will be bought from mankind who are anointed with Holy Spirit and who are born again and will be not only kings, priests and judges in that Messianic Kingdom but who also will be given immortality and inherit incorruption like Jesus when they're resurrected.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Barney.. KJB didn't switch her seed to his seed.

The prophecy of Genesis 3:15 was addressed to the serpent that had lied to Eve, suggesting to her that she would not die for her disobedience but that she would become independent, a goddess. The serpent thus made Jehovah out to be a liar and insinuated that humans could improve their lot by rejecting His supreme rulership. (Genesis 3:1-5) Jehovah’s sovereignty was challenged and his good name besmirched. The book of Revelation describes how the righteous Judge, Jehovah, uses the Kingdom rule of his Son, Jesus Christ, to vindicate his sovereignty and clear all reproach from his name.—Revelation 12:10; 14:7.

As for that term “serpent,” does it apply only to a literal snake? Not at all! Revelation identifies for us the infamous spirit creature that spoke through that snake. It was “the great dragon . . . , the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth,” that “seduced Eve by its cunning.”—Revelation 12:9; 2 Corinthians 11:3.

Genesis 3:15 speaks next of “the woman.” Was this Eve? A long-lasting enmity between Eve and Satan became impossible when Eve died more than 5,000 years ago. Further, since the Serpent addressed by Jehovah is an invisible spirit, we should expect that the woman also belongs to the spirit realm. Revelation 12:1, 2 confirms this, indicating that this figurative woman is Jehovah’s heavenly organization of spirit creatures.—See also Isaiah 54:1, 5, 13.

Two seeds appear next at Genesis 3:15. We should be deeply interested in these, for they are related to the great issue of rightful sovereignty over this earth. This involves each one of us, whether young or old. Which of these seeds do you favor?

First, there is the seed, or offspring, of the Serpent. What is this? It surely includes those other spirit creatures who joined Satan in his rebellion and who will be “hurled down with him” to the realm of the earth. (Revelation 12:9) Since Satan, or Beelzebub, is “the ruler of the demons,” it is apparent that they make up his invisible organization.—Mark 3:22; Ephesians 6:12.

Further, Jesus told Jewish religious leaders of his day: “You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father.” (John 8:44) By their opposition to God’s Son Jesus, those religious leaders showed that they too were Satan’s offspring. They were part of Satan’s seed, serving him as their figurative father. Many other humans throughout history have similarly identified themselves by doing Satan’s will, particularly in opposing and persecuting the disciples of Jesus. Collectively, these humans may be described as making up Satan’s visible organization on earth.—See John 15:20; 16:33; 17:15.

The prophecy at Genesis 3:15 refers finally to the seed of the woman. While Satan was developing his seed, Jehovah was preparing for his “woman,” or wifelike celestial organization, to produce a seed. For some 4,000 years, Jehovah progressively revealed to obedient God-fearing humans details related to the coming of the seed. (Isaiah 46:9, 10) Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and others could thus build faith in the promise that the seed would appear in their genealogical line. (Genesis 22:15-18; 26:4;28:14) Satan and his henchmen often persecuted such servants of Jehovah because of their unswerving faith.—Hebrews 11:1, 2, 32-38.

At last, in the year 29 of our Common Era, the perfect man Jesus presented himself at the Jordan River and was baptized. Jehovah there begot Jesus with holy spirit, saying: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved.” (Matthew 3:17) Jesus was there identified as having been sent forth from God’s spiritual organization in heaven. He was also anointed as the King-Designate of the heavenly Kingdom that would restore rulership over the earth in Jehovah’s name, thus settling once and for all the issue involving government, or sovereignty. (Revelation 11:15) Jesus, then, is the principal One of the seed of the woman, the foretold Messiah.—Compare Galatians 3:16; Daniel 9:25.

Would the woman’s seed be simply one prominent person? Well, what of Satan’s seed? The Bible identifies Satan’s seed as including a host of wicked angels and God-dishonoring humans. It should not surprise us, then, to learn of God’s purpose to select 144,000 integrity keepers from among mankind to become priestly corulers with the Messianic Seed, Jesus Christ. Revelation refers to these when it says that the Devil, in his enmity toward God’s womanly organization, “went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her seed.”—Revelation 12:17; 14:1-4.

In the Bible, anointed Christians are called Jesus’ brothers, and as his brothers, they share the same Father and the same mother. (Hebrews 2:11) Their Father is Jehovah God. Hence, their mother must be “the woman,” God’s wifelike celestial organization. They become a secondary part of the seed, Christ Jesus being the primary part. The congregation of these spirit-begotten Christians on earth make up God’s visible organization that serves under his womanlike organization in the heavens, where they will be united with Christ Jesus at their resurrection. (Romans 8:14-17;Galatians 3:16, 29) Though not part of the seed, millions of other sheep out of all nations are being united to serve with God’s organization on earth. Are you one of these other sheep? Then your happy hope is everlasting life in a paradise earth.—John 10:16; 17:1-3.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Barney I don't read copy and pastes, use your own brain to make your point.

Remember I have the video.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most Bibles say "The Woman and her seed is against all Thy seeds".

That is Mary and her Church & I showed you her power in the video.

Hey Barney.. did you at least read Gen 3:15?

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
****DISCLAIMER****

Just so everybody knows - brian100 in NO way whatsoever represents the beliefs of the Catholic Church.

After reading many of his posts - he just seems to be a troll on this forum - but definitely NOT a faithful Catholic - lest anybody here thinks his arguments are representative of what we believe as Catholics.

That is all.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BOL,

Yeah, Brian is anything but Catholic. But Luke sent me the postcard not you.

I'm actually Trad Catholic on the Mary side of the Church. . I only stick to Churches where she is present. The one I send money to is Assoc of Miraculous Medal. Lately I have been watching Mass at the National Shine of Divine Mercy, Stockbridge.. It started popping up on my youtube all by itself. There they are dedicated to the Immaculate Conception.

this was today.. and I need his divine Mercy!

Also it must be a crime in the CC to show Mary vids now? I don't care what you think I am. God will sweep you (vat2ers) all out soon. We'll stop the Protestantizing of the CC. And you'll see more Marian churches pop up! Luke btw is close to the BVM. He has a pearl rosary in his right pocket.

How come I only read the gospels? I only want to know what Jesus taught. I didn't sign up to be a preacher or priest. I signed up to be a believer.

So to get back on topic... almost every bible says The Woman is fighting the Thy thing. And Jesus said at the Cross Mary was 'The Woman'

10 min

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BOL,
Yeah, Brian is anything but Catholic. But Luke sent me the postcard not you.

I'm actually Trad Catholic on the Mary side of the Church. . I only stick to Churches where she is present. The one I send money to is Assoc of Miraculous Medal. Lately I have been watching Mass at the National Shine of Divine Mercy. It started popping up on my youtube all by itself.

Also it must be a crime in the CC to show Mary vids now? I don't care what you think I am. God will sweep you (vat2ers) all out soon. We'll stop the Protestantizing of the CC. And you'll see more Marian churches pop up! Luke btw is close to the BVM. He has a pearl rosary in his right pocket.

How come I only read the gospels? I only want to know what Jesus taught. I didn't sign up to be a preacher or priest. I signed up to be a believer.
No - you're a dissident Catholic at best.
I am a Catholic who loves my Blessed Mother - so that doesn't make YOU special. ALL Catholics are called to honor our blessed Mother.

Your disdain for a Council of Christ's church only make you a dissident - not a "Traditional" Catholic.
I am a Traditional Catholic. YOU are a radical hyper-Traditionalist - which means that you place small "t" traditions before Scripture, Sacred Tradition and doctrine.

I have great love and respect for the Blessed Mother - and great contempt for those who misrepresent her, and especially her Son.

As for your videos, I believe in Marian apparitions - the legitimate ones. I don't, however, fall for every obviously bogus video or claims of Mary in some grease stain in a parking lot. Every legitimate apparition of Mary has come with a message about Christ - EVERY one.
The videos you've shown could have been pulled from any phony UFO movie with a shaky camera . . .

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No - you're a dissident Catholic at best.
I am a Catholic who loves my Blessed Mother - so that doesn't make YOU special. ALL Catholics are called to honor our blessed Mother.

Yeah.. I 've secretly thought the Church was dead for years.. but Luke came and told me its still around. A remnant.

JP2 held a Rosary.. (He never fooled me) That's Judas betraying Jesus with a kiss, and Jesus said you shall know a tree by its fruits. He kissing the Koran. A book that denies Jesus.

1.jpg

Last edited: