Virgin Mary is the Woman in Genesis 3:15

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's an excellent question. Unless he was there in person, all he has seen is a very distant, grainy, blurred home video ... whew!

God Bless!
I base fake on being clear vids. Blurry is what you would expect with amateur home vids, and you can even hear the people down there, but they don't see the miracle. It was for us and his camera.

Last edited:

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes the woman IS Eve, and because of her, Every woman's seed, is at odds with Saten.

Glory to God,
Taken

Catholics believe Mary is the New Eve.. and Jesus the New Adam. That's why the Woman is against the Thy seed forces.

Ordinary people think its about the old Adm and Eve.

Reactions: Taken

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well you put your trust in a mistranslated bible? Or on purpose edited bible to edit out Mary.. So I had to go look.

Video and shrouds are hard evidence.

Totally fairy story and balderdash...nothing is “hard evidence “. You are of those that Jesus spoke of as “looking for signs “....
Even God is NO hard evidence ..that is why it is called FAITH.

Reactions: historyb and Pearl

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Totally fairy story and balderdash...nothing is “hard evidence “. You are of those that Jesus spoke of as “looking for signs “....
Even God is NO hard evidence ..that is why it is called FAITH.

You should just say I'm not sure yet. Taking that position puts you against the Kingdom of heaven.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can try and discredit her with other vids.. but my vid will triumph anything you guys bring here. I made sure mine was the best one. Even perhaps the only one!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can try and discredit her with other vids.. but my vid will triumph anything you guys bring here. I made sure mine was the best one. Even perhaps the only one!
Not attempting to discredit. I would like to find some that are even better.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only one I found that might be authentic is this image from Zeitun, Egypt. Around my b-day 1968 or something. Holy Spirit is above her head. This is along the lines of the OP images. This is just one still shot I was able to take from the live TV broadcast, and I keep it in my investigations folder.

Virgin-mary.jpg

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

You can watch all the videos you like, Brian. There's all kinds of junk out there.
The important thing is : Read your Bible.

I'm out of here.
I did read most of this thread and it has nothing to do with Christianity.

Reactions: Helen and Pearl

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can watch all the videos you like, Brian. There's all kinds of junk out there.
The important thing is : Read your Bible.

I'm out of here.
I did read most of this thread and it has nothing to do with Christianity.

Yeah only someone who is blind believers would look at it for a few minutes and walk away saying its fake.. I've been tracking this stuff for over 20 years.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only one I found that might be authentic is this image from Zeitun, Egypt. Around my b-day 1968 or something. Holy Spirit is above her head. This is along the lines of the OP images. This is just one still shot I was able to take from the live TV broadcast, and I keep it in my investigations folder.

Virgin-mary.jpg
I am thinking this is the one that had a large number of witnesses and and it was reoccurring.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes the woman IS Eve, and because of her, Every woman's seed, is at odds with Saten.

Glory to God,
Taken
Agreed.

And so, let's take this one step further...
  • Seed of the Woman = All Female Ovum
  • Seed of the Serpent = All Male Sperm
Most Churches don't have the guts to teach hardcore Truth like that, so they twist the meaning.

Folks like to ignore the bolded in this verse...

Genesis 3:16
"Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee"

The context is Conception.

What is Enmity?

Ephesians 2:15
"Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace"

1. It's in our flesh
  2. It's two becoming one (Conception/Genesis 3:16)
It's where the Curse is.

Our Earthly Father is the Devil...

full

Our Earthly Mother is Mystery Babylon...

full

Yeah, Truth hurts.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am thinking this is the one that had a large number of witnesses and and it was reoccurring.

It was like Zeitun..people yelling and screaming but the only thing I was interested in Zeitun was her exact heavenly lighted image. So now I have 2 that match.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most Churches don't have the guts to teach hardcore Truth like that, so they twist the meaning.
They say that Jesus is the Seed of the Woman. That's the same as saying Mary is the Mother of God. Queen of Heaven.

Jesus is the Seed of David...

2 Timothy 2:8
"Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel"

Not the Seed of the Woman!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Thy forces have to edit Gen 3:15 until its no longer legible or has meaning.. KJB to NIV.. but I have Douay Rheims. So it matters not what they try to change it to.. They want to change it b/c the Woman is Mary. Mary is the General of the war against Satan. The Devils know its her.

The New Eve was given the final justice against Satan for what he had done to Woman in the Garden with God. Douay Rheims.

The KJB edited out Her Heel shall Crush thy head.. and replaced it with the Devil bruising Jesus heel. So it makes you think the Devil can hurt Jesus. Or you might think its the Old Adam.

Last edited:

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Catholics believe Mary is the New Eve.. and Jesus the New Adam.
They should meditate on this...
  • Abraham
  • Sarah
Abraham...
Galatians 3:29
"And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise"

Sarah...
Galatians 4:26
"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all"

Sarah is the Woman of the Apocalypse standing on the Moon.

The Moon represents the Seed of the Woman. Sarah has dominion over it.