Virgin Mary is the Woman in Genesis 3:15

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now your are crazy for saying Jesus is a fake birth Son of God. All you did was make people say yeah see there is nothing special about Jesus. Jesus was just a test tube birth? And you reduced God to .. what you want it to be. Some nut bible thumper desperate to say anything to explain her away.

Is this the best you people got's? Mary was a nothing more to Jesus than fake borrowed mother? See how dumb u guys make yourselves.

God deliver you to me...checkmate.

I made it a ambition to know what you guys all know ---that's some korky stuff. Oh sorry my minister told me to say that, that she just just a fake mom. Why do you people even believe in Jesus? I'd be scared to bash his Mom or his Queen. But you guys don't really believe. Or you're just blind Chess players.
you say... :eek:

PICJAG.

Reactions: Helen and bbyrd009

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alright guys bed time... I hope God shows you the truth about Mary.

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is the Virgin Mary appearing? Yes.

She's the Woman in Gen 3:15 Douay Rheims "I will put enmities between thee and the woman".... thee=enemy

She's the Woman at the cross.

She's the Woman in Revelations 12:1

++The Protestants all reject Mary. Along with any unbelievers. God makes her enemies dislike her more. . . and him, too.
I could just as easily say she's the woman in Rev 17

And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
(Rev 17:1-6)
Or I could say after Acts 2, she is never mentioned. Why? if she is as important as Rome claims.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
For what it's worth.... the person who started this thread... JOINED this site at about 3:12 am....
By 6:30 am... he had already posted 30 messages... ALLOWING this type of aggressive Catholic agenda is NOT right in my opinion... but I do think it might have been a world record for quickest IGNORE ever.

Mike Waters

Jan 8, 2020
Holt
slideshowart2.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
None of us can do more than Worship the Godship that, through the distortion of the darkened glass, we sincerely belief ourselves to have been given but a glimpse.
It's nothing but the words of such a person, but I do like the Hymn:-

Blind unbelief is sure to ere
And scan her works in vain
God is His own interpreter
And He will make it plain

For my part I try to shun the denominational paper chase, including the first denomination (and the one that preceded it), and lean neither onto my own understanding, nor unto that of any other man.
I simply seek the "faith first delivered to the saints" long before man sort, several centuries after Christ, to expand THE SCRIPTURES by producing an extended TEXT BOOK to define the Godship, in parallel with his attempts to define the Godship by man-made Creeds.
I just trust that the "faith first delivered to the saints" can be glimpsed according the degree with which we can extricate ourselves from ingrained prejudice.
God bless and increasingly enlighten the understanding of each of us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now your are crazy for saying Jesus is a fake birth Son of God.
When my friend found out his Sister was from another Father, he was so angry he began to call her his 'Fake Sister'.

Sometimes Truth is hard to take.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP, for what it's worth, this is Mom...

Galatians 4:26
"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all"

Our Heavenly Mother anyhow.

Reactions: prism

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Meditate on this...

Matthew 12:49
"And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!"

;)

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes Truth is hard to take.
?
Bible statement ?
>. yes.
The truth is rejected by the world/ society/ religions of men.
They hate the truth, God Himself Says. Society is not "good", not even in part, except what God Directs/Orchestrates for Himself. As a source, core, origin, society is pernicious (death dealing) ....

Is the Truth hard to take for the Ekklesia ? Well, it can be 'painful' as God Corrects us, but we rejoice at His disciple, His revelation, in Jesus. We have a glorious resurrection to look forward to also - instead of the resurrection to judgment for most all the world.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah its like saying "We only reject she was God's Queen". I know more than you so is there anyone else?
There's Jesus and God the Father, both wondering why you got tricked by false teachings (although they know perfectly).
Sort of more like why you allowed yourself to be tricked. (as written when you think you know something (trusting in yourself) , you know nothing)

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Co-Redemptrix (also spelled Coredemptrix; Co-Redemptress is an equivalent term) is a title used by the Catholic Church for the Blessed Virgin Mary, as well as a Catholic theological concept referring to Mary's role in the redemption of all peoples.

Co-Redemptrix - Wikipedia.

Trix are for kids.

:p

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Protestants DO NOT reject Mary. The reject the catholic Mary.
That's good for them. The ones who know Jesus, who know the truth and love God, and are called according to His Purpose as written.
Others (Protestants, etc) remain or become deceived by the false teachings, and are not free yet, if ever, as God Permits.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's fine.. I'm only showing you what God has done... God made the Shroud. If she his queen.. or soul mate that's between u and God. And the Son of God...is Jesus. God entering this world thru Mary (His Queen) makes him the Son of God.

Douay Rheims Gen 3:15. Mary is the woman.

I really don't care if u guys believe the more you deny it the more blessings I receive.

As you say here.
You don't care if we believe what you write or not...then why on earth start such a foolish thread in the first place.

I don't even think @BreadOfLife or @Marymog would pat you on the back for your extremism here! :rolleyes:

Reactions: prism and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I know where your going with the angel of light thing.. you are saying Mary is the devil? If you believe Mary is the devil then why do you believe in Jesus?

Its just ludicrous to say that about your Lords Queen.

Nobody said anything even close to that! You are being dishonest. Protestants honor her as being blessed among women, we are not to pray to her, worship her or make images of her or ANYTHING for that matter...way to spit on the 2nd commandment.

“You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth;"

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nobody said anything even close to that! You are being dishonest. Protestants honor her as being blessed among women, we are not to pray to her, worship her or make images of her or ANYTHING for that matter...way to spit on the 2nd commandment.

“You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth;"
For deception to work, for people to believe the false gospel or false teachings, "they have to make for themselves..."
(or someone "makes for them") , complete false packages.... denouncing those who tell the truth, denying God's Word completely, it seems.

Reactions: Nancy