Virgin Mary is the Woman in Genesis 3:15

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i.e. they have nothing 'better' to hold on to, and don't know how or where to seek the truth - they rely on their support system, no matter who runs it or how much it opposes Jesus !

Reactions: Nancy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Alright guys bed time... I hope God shows you the truth about Mary.
Whatever needed to be revealed about Mary is within the Holy Bible. There is absolutely no doubt that she was highly favored and privileged to become the mother of Jesus of Nazareth. There is also no doubt that His conception was supernatural within the virgin's womb.

But at the same time she recognized that her son was also her Savior, and she became a disciple of Christ. The mythical inventions of the Catholic Church about Mary are not from Scripture.

ACTS 1: MARY WAS WITH THE DISCIPLES OF CHRIST
13 And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room, where abode both Peter, and James, and John, and Andrew, Philip, and Thomas, Bartholomew, and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and Judas the brother of James.
14 These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.
15 And in those days Peter stood up in the midst of the disciples, and said, (the number of names together were about an hundred and twenty,)...

The natural family of Christ (His mother, brothers, and sisters) all became disciples of Christ after His resurrection.

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now once that is out of the way... She's the Queen of Heaven. Multi sources prove it here.
The only authoritative source is the Bible. Can you prove it from the Bible?

Then if she is just the Mother you can reduce Jesus to an ordinary man. Nice one.
Jesus is God because he has always existed. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit. Mary was an ordinary woman who was chosen by God for an extraordinary task.

So I know where your going with the angel of light thing.. you are saying Mary is the devil? If you believe Mary is the devil then why do you believe in Jesus?

Its just ludicrous to say that about your Lords Queen.
Mary was not the devil but the devil has often pretended to be Mary. Satan can appear as an angel of light; he can also appear as Mary.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As you say here.
You don't care if we believe what you write or not...then why on earth start such a foolish thread in the first place.

I don't even think @BreadOfLife or @Marymog would pat you on the back for your extremism here! :rolleyes:

Agreed Helen, and I was thinking the same thing. It seems he takes glee out of the idea that he's shooting down Protestants. How Christ like...not!
And I bet you are right, BOL and MM will probably not waste their time..

Reactions: Pearl and Helen

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary was not the devil but the devil has often pretended to be Mary. Satan can appear as an angel of light; he can also appear as Mary.
Why do you believe in God if the Devil can be Jesus or Mary?

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
For what it's worth.... the person who started this thread... JOINED this site at about 3:12 am....
By 6:30 am... he had already posted 30 messages... ALLOWING this type of aggressive Catholic agenda is NOT right in my opinion... but I do think it might have been a world record for quickest IGNORE ever.

Haha! True indeed...posting by 'flooding ' is proof of a TROLL...
Trolls are sadly very unbalanced. :(

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not trolling anyone. I'm simply showing you facts from the Shroud of your Savior. Also, video evidence of her. As well as some scripture to back it up.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you not know that Satan will come impersonating Christ, the Messiah? That is how he fools many. Christians especially!

Then how can you tell if its Jesus?

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
++The Protestants all reject Mary. Along with any unbelievers. God makes her enemies dislike her more. . . and him, too.

Not all just the evangelicals that are ignorant. The Blessed Mother is in our Liturgy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then how can you tell if its Jesus?

You have to know Him..."His sheep hear and follow His voice and will not follow another" John 10:27

Christians need to know their Savior as the bible says that MANY false teachers, prophets and Christs are out there. Discernment comes into play also...

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When God needed a woman to carry his Son, from all the women he could have chosen he chose Mary an innocent young girl, because she had found favour with Him. All Christians honour her for that. She was Jesus' mother. She could never marry him because he is her son so she could never be his queen. I think she would be shocked that some people think of her in that way. So do Catholics think that both Jesus and Mary have and incestuous relationship? If she was anybody's 'queen' it would be Joseph's as she was his wife but as he wasn't a king then she wasn't a queen, just a wife and the mother of his children.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She could never marry him because he is her son so she could never be his queen.

The Shroud has both hearts there unless you believe its Mother and Son who rule heaven. Jesus is only Son of God to us because he is the flesh.

Jesus also said He is the Father. And if He is the Father.. she is The Mother.. the Queen of Heaven. And Son of God is the flesh that we can go to.

I believe God entered our world thru his Queen.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have to know Him..."His sheep hear and follow His voice and will not follow another" John 10:2]

Sure, you have just said there is no way for man to determine the Devil is impersonating Jesus or Mary. And if it has that kind of Power then that's your God.

I got to see Luke and he showed me a pearl rosary before we spoke. Only God knew my requirement on who is from God.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not trolling anyone. I'm simply showing you facts from the Shroud of your Savior. Also, video evidence of her. As well as some scripture to back it up.
We don't need to be shown 'facts' from a forgery. We have all the facts we need in our bibles - as do you if only you would take notice of what it actually says. Not one person has ever been able to show me in the bible where it says Mary is Christ's queen.

Reactions: Helen and Nancy