Vision of God the Father

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've had visions where I saw Jesus spirit in the Holy Ghost. I also had a vision of God the Father and he had a body. I also had a vision of Heavenly Father and a Heavenly Mother which I believe to be Mary the mother of Jesus.

That said we believe in the trinity which is the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.

And if there is a Holy Ghost and a Father then the Father is not the spirit but rather has a body, which is what I saw.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I should say that God the Father had a body that was not flesh and blood as Jesus has. I later read in the dead sea scrolls of a similar vision in the second book of Enoch when he was taken into heaven.

"The tenth and final heaven is where God's throne resides and God's face may be seen up close. Here he holds court."

2 Enoch - Wikipedia

Why is 2 Enoch not accepted as biblical text while other manuscripts were accepted by the Romans that created the bible?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me also counter the argument that cites the verse:

John 1:18

King James Version

18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

As seeing God is manifest all over the bible thruought the passages. So there is a problem concerning this verse. We are also told:

Matthew 5:8

King James Version

8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But I should say that God the Father had a body that was not flesh and blood as Jesus has. I later read in the dead sea scrolls of a similar vision in the second book of Enoch when he was taken into heaven.

"The tenth and final heaven is where God's throne resides and God's face may be seen up close. Here he holds court."

2 Enoch - Wikipedia

Why is 2 Enoch not accepted as biblical text while other manuscripts were accepted by the Romans that created the bible?

I will have to read the books of Enoch.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I've had visions where I saw Jesus spirit in the Holy Ghost. I also had a vision of God the Father and he had a body. I also had a vision of Heavenly Father and a Heavenly Mother which I believe to be Mary the mother of Jesus.

That said we believe in the trinity which is the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.

And if there is a Holy Ghost and a Father then the Father is not the spirit but rather has a body, which is what I saw.

What exactly do you mean by visions?

I tend to think that God and Jesus are most probably different entities. Christ did speak and pray to God after all and God even spoke back proclaiming that Jesus is His son both at Christ's baptism and at the transfiguration

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What exactly do you mean by visions?

I tend to think that God and Jesus are most probably different entities. Christ did speak and pray to God after all and God even spoke back proclaiming that Jesus is His son both at Christ's baptism and at the transfiguration
Seeing with my spiritual eyes.

Reactions: Cristo Rei