Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NL.009

Dec 1, 2022
Babylon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course you won't agree!
As a worker in the realm of big "pharma", denial will most likely rule. Do you have any scripture for your stand?

Surely one day soon, you will become aware that there will be a connection between COVID and a Digital ID., of which has the propensity to be hooked up with "buying and selling" through the proposed "CBDC", Central Bank Digital Currency.
Fair warning: These people are not real. Do not let them convince you otherwise and discourage you. There are plenty of real people out there who are all full of doubt in the government. No real person will use terms like "conspiracy theorist" or "tinfoil hat" and ride around on it like a running gag. Does an adult real person behave like that? No, it's dumb. These are feds' rhetorical tactics. I once made the mistake of believing that these were real people. They are not. If you see someone use that sort of rhetoric and language, you will know it is them. These are forum/community disrupting techniques their IT department learns. I dare not write out the technical terms, some things are better not written over the web. Ever. Unless you want them to kick in your front door.

They will try their hardest to reduce your credibility, attack your self esteem or throw ad hominem around. Does a real person talk like that? No. Only a federal agent does. Do not let them have you believe that most people in the population think of another as tinfoil hat if they dare to use their brain. Combine an agent's comments like in this example with the information they bombard you with in falsified news and statistics, where they throw around fake numbers. Claiming so many people supposedly support this or that government decision. So many people supposedly got the injection. All the other regular people out there, they end up in a similar situation where they look at this information and then lose hope in humanity. It the government's tactic, appeal to ego. Eventually you will find yourself thinking so many people are supposedly dumb. But they are not dumb. They are being isolated into information bubbles and prevented from exchanging meaningfully with others. They are in doubt about themselves and all the information around them. Lost lambs.

Once you fall for their fallacies like appeal to authority or appeal to ego, you are done. They got you confused and will repeatedly try to attack your psyche. Try to get you down, weaken you, wear and tear at you and keep provoking and baiting until you make a mistake that sufficiently warrents their officers to harass and eventually attack you openly in the real world.

This is why the internet should have never been created. They will play with your mind on here all day long.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fair warning: These people are not real. Do not let them convince you otherwise and discourage you. There are plenty of real people out there who are all full of doubt in the government. No real person will use terms like "conspiracy theorist" or "tinfoil hat" and ride around on it like a running gag. Does an adult real person behave like that? No, it's dumb. These are feds' rhetorical tactics. I once made the mistake of believing that these were real people. They are not. If you see someone use that sort of rhetoric and language, you will know it is them. These are forum/community disrupting techniques their IT department learns. I dare not write out the technical terms, some things are better not written over the web. Ever. Unless you want them to kick in your front door.

They will try their hardest to reduce your credibility, attack your self esteem or throw ad hominem around. Does a real person talk like that? No. Only a federal agent does. Do not let them have you believe that most people in the population think of another as tinfoil hat if they dare to use their brain. Combine an agent's comments like in this example with the information they bombard you with in falsified news and statistics, where they throw around fake numbers. Claiming so many people supposedly support this or that government decision. So many people supposedly got the injection. All the other regular people out there, they end up in a similar situation where they look at this information and then lose hope in humanity. It the government's tactic, appeal to ego. Eventually you will find yourself thinking so many people are supposedly dumb. But they are not dumb. They are being isolated into information bubbles and prevented from exchanging meaningfully with others. They are in doubt about themselves and all the information around them. Lost lambs.

Once you fall for their fallacies like appeal to authority or appeal to ego, you are done. They got you confused and will repeatedly try to attack your psyche. Try to get you down, weaken you, wear and tear at you and keep provoking and baiting until you make a mistake that sufficiently warrents their officers to harass and eventually attack you openly in the real world.

This is why the internet should have never been created. They will play with your mind on here all day long.

I can assure you that I am a very real person and do not work for the feds.

When I say tinfoil hat, it's because that is how someone sounds. Your post above sounds like you're paranoid. That is my EMT medical opinion.

Real people will say things like conspiracy theorist and tinfoil hat.

Reactions: Cassandra

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason for the "several thousand interpretations", is because they are being discerned through their natural man/minds.

All Born Again Christians HAVE the mind of Christ, but unfortunately most don't access it, but instead discern and interpret scripture through their natural mind.
1 Cor. 2
[12] Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
[13] Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

[14] But the natural man [mind] receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

[15] But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
[16] For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
So you are saying those thousands are not discerning with the mind of Christ and you are???? They think they are just like you think you are. What makes you right and them wrong?

Why should I believe you when you openly say revelation was written in code and you have the key- like all the others?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please notice that the world of today's medicine (WHO) is not of a Judeo-Christian origin, but rather is based on the Greek Mythology of Asclepius.
and your point? Are you saying I should not have gotten an aortic heart valve replacement then?

Reactions: Jim B

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been vaccinated many times in my life. The ones that I can remember receiving (including the ones my parents told me about) are: polio, measles, mumps, smallpox, diphtheria, whooping cough, tetanus, shingles, the flu (annually), COVID -19 (annually), and perhaps more. And I'm almost 80 and healthy.

People who don't get vaccinated against serious, sometimes fatal, diseases are ignorant and/or superstitious.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you are saying those thousands are not discerning with the mind of Christ and you are???? They think they are just like you think you are. What makes you right and them wrong?

Why should I believe you when you openly say revelation was written in code and you have the key- like all the others?
As I have said, All Born Again Christians have the mind of Christ, "the key". Unfortunately most are discerning and interpreting the scriptures through their OWN fleshly mind, and not by/through the mind of Christ, aka His Holy Spirit.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been vaccinated many times in my life. The ones that I can remember receiving (including the ones my parents told me about) are: polio, measles, mumps, smallpox, diphtheria, whooping cough, tetanus, shingles, the flu (annually), COVID -19 (annually), and perhaps more. And I'm almost 80 and healthy.

People who don't get vaccinated against serious, sometimes fatal, diseases are ignorant and/or superstitious.
Let's see, we have had the flu vaccine for over 80 years. A few years ago over 80,000 people died from the flu. Wow, those vaccines really work! lol

Reactions: Scott Downey

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I have said, All Born Again Christians have the mind of Christ, "the key". Unfortunately most are discerning and interpreting the scriptures through their OWN fleshly mind, and not by/through the mind of Christ, aka His Holy Spirit.
You are contradicting yourself. How can someone have the mind of Christ and at the same time interpret the Bible through their own fleshly mind?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's see, we have had the flu vaccine for over 80 years. A few years ago over 80,000 people died from the flu. Wow, those vaccines really work! lol

Source please for that 80,000 people?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Flu killed 80,000 people this past season and put 900,000 into the hospital, making it the worst influenza season in decades, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Thursday."

Makes me wonder how many were killed by the flu vaccine.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and your point? Are you saying I should not have gotten an aortic heart valve replacement then?
I would never say such a thing to anyone that seeks medical help for their ailments or their diseases. For every Christian, that is strictly between themselves and God the Father and God the Son, who together, are the Holy Spirit.
Did you know that Satan, through his twisted benevolence, attempted to spare Jesus from following through with His sacrificial death, by speaking through Peter?
Mat. 16:21-23.

Satan desires to appear (to us) as an angel of light, therefore for the sake of saving his only home, this planet, he has figured it out that he must work through man to do so. As a result, in his end game, he will have entrapped as many as he can to do battle with him against Christ upon His Glorious return, aka the battle of Armageddon.
"Satan knows that he has a short time" to put it all together, through the wild and rebellious free agents of "the natural man", of which has taken him 2000+ years of time, since Jesus ascended into Heaven.

So then, in these past few 150 years, whose genius is it that has brought to us all the wonders and miracles of today's technology?
"Satan knows that he has a short time"

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Flu killed 80,000 people this past season and put 900,000 into the hospital, making it the worst influenza season in decades, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Thursday."

Makes me wonder how many were killed by the flu vaccine.

Now the source that says that all 80,000 were vaccinated. Your source above doesn't say how many were vaccinated that died from the flu.

Also, there is always deaths from any vaccine. That can never be avoided and was probably no more than usual.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now the source that says that all 80,000 were vaccinated. Your source above doesn't say how many were vaccinated that died from the flu.

Also, there is always deaths from any vaccine. That can never be avoided and was probably no more than usual.
Big Pharma is a HUGE $$$ monster. Do you think they want us to be well. That would cost them an ocean of $$$. Do doctors still get paid when patients die? I had an appointment recently. My doctor was like an advertiser trying get me to visit his buddies to make more $$$. It's a money making machine. Oh yeah, Big Pharma runs the FDA. lol

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Big Pharma is a HUGE $$$ monster. Do you think they want us to be well. That would cost them an ocean of $$$. Do doctors still get paid when patients die? I had an appointment recently. My doctor was like an advertiser trying get me to visit his buddies to make more $$$. It's a money making machine. Oh yeah, Big Pharma runs the FDA. lol

So no source that says what the number was that died from the flu with the vaccine?

Got it.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked for a source to verify your claim. You haven't provided it and danced around it. Don't come at me when you cannot back your claim up.
I gave 2 sources for my comment. You're doing the Big Pharma dance.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct. What has been taking place in the past 150 years, is all leading and building up tothe end game.
For the past 6-7000 years, people lived out their lives in a technological world of nothing beyond horses and buggy whips. But now suddenly, in 150 years, we have the ability to build and ride in driverless vehicles and send people into space to explore other planets, with wireless communications.
Let's not forget who it is that is "the prince of the power of the AIR" [radio waves, microwaves?], and is still in command of ALL the realms and kingdoms of men in THIS world.

Luke 4
[5] And the devil, taking him [Jesus] up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
[6] And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

Eph. 2[2] Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience.
The digital system that so many embrace will be the SYSTEM in which if one conforms not they will be unable to buy or sell .
ITS ALL COMING Fast too . IT will be upon the world sooner than folks realize .
As for the lambs the LORD is with us no matter what we suffer , no matter what we shall endure . HE IS WITH THE LAMBS .
He will be with us in caves , on the run , in prison and even at the hour of our death .
Fear not man , fear not to suffer and fear not death . THE LORD is with the lambs . AND CONFORM NOT to this evil age
and their agenda , their image of god , their mark , none of it . FOLLOW the LORD and do that which is pleasing IN HIS SIGHT
abstain from all appearance of evil , support no evil , call not evil good and good evil .

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The digital system that so many embrace will be the SYSTEM in which if one conforms not they will be unable to buy or sell .
ITS ALL COMING Fast too . IT will be upon the world sooner than folks realize .
As for the lambs the LORD is with us no matter what we suffer , no matter what we shall endure . HE IS WITH THE LAMBS .
He will be with us in caves , on the run , in prison and even at the hour of our death .
Fear not man , fear not to suffer and fear not death . THE LORD is with the lambs . AND CONFORM NOT to this evil age
and their agenda , their image of god , their mark , none of it . FOLLOW the LORD and do that which is pleasing IN HIS SIGHT
abstain from all appearance of evil , support no evil , call not evil good and good evil .
God took good care of His people in the desert 40 years. They had almost nothing but God. He is able to take care of His people in any situation.
Psalm 46
1 God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. 2 Therefore we will not fear, Even though the earth be removed, And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;