Was Paul Right About Women In Church?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read my posts about YOUR scriptures, which you have interpreted according to you opinion.
That's it...you won't answer a question directly and you continue to play games. Either be sincere or stop posting.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are very confused....what I quoted was about the Word of God having the power to minister....not who is speaking it. His Word stands on it's own power. When spoken, by whoever, it doesn't return void but accomplishes that which it was sent to do.

I am not confused about anything as I have three university degrees, one theological degree, the tutalage of many educated Christians who have Ph.Ds and are professors at main line universities, have lectured at Bible Colleges and I have a personal library of over 1,000 books. Put all that together and you have someone who is well and truly grounded and confident in what they say and teach. Plus I am autistic and they are not people who get confused because they are not driven by emotions.

I am sure you will rubbish all this but that is your problem not mine.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not confused about anything as I have three university degrees, one theological degree, the tutalage of many educated Christians who have Ph.Ds and are professors at main line universities, have lectured at Bible Colleges and I have a personal library of over 1,000 books. Put all that together and you have someone who is well and truly grounded and confident in what they say and teach. Plus I am autistic and they are not people who get confused because they are not driven by emotions.

I am sure you will rubbish all this but that is your problem not mine.
I am not impressed.

Reactions: amadeus and TLHKAJ
Status
Not open for further replies.