Was Peter ever in Rome? What saith the Scriptures?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
meshak said:
They are only cover up for the rest of the wicked fruit. It is only tiny part of your organization.

When considering how they are representing Jesus to the world, those tiny portion is meaningless. You cannot mock God with such superficial deeds which even the world can do.

I repeat, there are tons of people who are helping the needy. so what they are doing is not so unique as Jesus servants.
Those are not tiny portions. We have the Knights of Columbus doing charity work worldwide. There are over 1 billion Catholics worldwide. There are more good Catholics than bad ones.

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
Selene said:
Those are not tiny portions. We have the Knights of Columbus doing charity work worldwide. There are over 1 billion Catholics worldwide. There are more good Catholics than bad ones.
When you got reputations for Jesus "militant Savior", those "good deeds" just become cover up.

You cannot mock God. God wants your obedience, not sacrifice.

Selen,

I give you first hand witness about "militant Savior".

I have been evangelizing to my native country, Okinawa. I have to explain to them when they ask me why American soldiers use God to engage in wars. They ask me this because there are tons of American forces there.

I tell them that God is not in charge of the wars, Jesus is not for the wars nor military.

It is just shame that I have to explain to people Jesus is not for the wars.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
df - well, I think you would expect more evidence then mere assure if I was making a claim about a crediable part of your church leadership so i hope you do not expect any catholic here to simply take your word for the existence of a jesuit oath.

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
aspen2 said:
df - well, I think you would expect more evidence then mere assure if I was making a claim about a crediable part of your church leadership so i hope you do not expect any catholic here to simply take your word for the existence of a jesuit oath.
hi,

I have been evangelizing to my native country, Okinawa. I have to explain to them when they ask me why American soldiers use God to engage in wars. They ask me this because there are tons of American forces there.

I tell them that God is not in charge of the wars, Jesus is not for the wars nor military.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Meshak,

yep, governments have been using the name of god(s) as a cover for their own quest for power ever since the rise of civilization........not sure why you are supprised.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
aspen2 said:
And anyone can can see just how non transparent the catholic is today. Why would we ever think it was or will be?
It's like any any other worldly business deny, deny deny it all the way to court it in spite of over whelming evidence. The only solution is to take them to court like any other worldly corporation.

Great business strategy and a lousy witness, not to mention the stinking fruit it produces. Like pedophile protectors electing a pope, so much for doing whats right or acting justly Micah 6:8

The truth is who could possibly believe the catholic churches testimony about itself. A man that testifies about himself is nothing, John 5:31 Jesus didn't even testify about Himself. And we're to believe the testimony of the catholic church about itself LOL thats unlikely and foolish to boot, thats something only a catholic could do.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol

let me get this straight Rex........

You offer no proof for the existence of a jesuit oath AND you not only expect catholics to believe in its existence - you actually critize anyone who doesn't accept your word as final on the topic as being in denial? Would you like a million dollars too, without working for it?

haha - you sound like a kid i know who also believes he is omnipotent and omniscient.......any time he speaks and people do not jump for him he believes he is being disrespected

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
aspen2 said:
Meshak,

yep, governments have been using the name of god(s) as a cover for their own quest for power ever since the rise of civilization........not sure why you are supprised.

This is trinity believing churches evil fruit for your supposedly your Lord. dont try to sleaze away. Your trinity churches are supporting the military and over 60% of so called Christians are in it.. And making Jesus' name filthy with your filthy fruit.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol

as opposed to nontrinitarian churches? since when does believing in a heresy disqualify you from being violent?

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
aspen2 said:
lol

as opposed to nontrinitarian churches? since when does believing in a heresy disqualify you from being violent?
Got to agree with you there, The RCC certainly qualifies in both, and makes your point as well.
I would guess nontrinitarian churches learned a thing or two by example LOL

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
keep throwing those stones at your ow peril, Rex

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
And you keep believing in Walters Winkie aspen

41hEjLxGdGL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_SX240_SY320_CR,0,0,240,320_SH20_OU01_.jpg
Look its a pretty purple just like your signature Walter Wink

Look inside and see what threats get you aspen
aspen2 said:
keep throwing those stones at your ow peril, Rex
Lets see the RCC has been threatening the whole world for centuries, If you don't believe in their church your going to hell.
Where has that gotten them today? Losing millions in court over pedophile homosexual priest, what a just God we have.

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
aspen2 said:
lol

What is not heresy about being disobedient to Jesus? I am taking about trinity believing churches that includes you RCC too.

Your heresy is so obvious with your filthy fruit.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
meshak, your nontrinitarian heresy is as old as dualism - both have threatened Christs church from the beginning and neither have conquered it. all heresy begins with a distortion of the true trinitarian nature of God. Your error is no different from gnosticism, cathars of yesterday and mormonism and JWs of today.

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
aspen2 said:
meshak, your nontrinitarian heresy is as old as dualism - both have threatened Christs church from the beginning and neither have conquered it. all heresy begins with a distortion of the true trinitarian nature of God. Your error is no different from gnosticism, cathars of yesterday and mormonism and JWs of today.
Who is your Lord? not Jesus according to your fruit. Jesus says we know them by their fruit. You dont have much of godly fruit, friend.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
really? how do you know what my fruit looks like? do you really believe that playing it safe (burying your talents) by refusing to be associated with rest of the body of christ is going to keep you innocent?

your citizenship, your western minded consummerism, your violence against Gods creation - even your employment condemn you as violent. this is not excusing violence, it is acknowledging it. your denial and fingerpoint will not save you AND it certianly does not justify your heresy.

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
aspen2 said:
really? how do you know what my fruit looks like? do you really believe that playing it safe (burying your talents) by refusing to be associated with rest of the body of christ is going to keep you innocent?

your citizenship, your western minded consummerism, your violence against Gods creation - even your employment condemn you as violent. this is not
excusing violence, it is acknowledging it. your denial and fingerpoint will not save you AND it certianly does not justify your heresy.
We are whom we associate with. You have been defending RCC and their fruit is no secret.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
apprently you are not ready to be accountable for the same violence you like to point out in everyone else. Running around naked and accusing the emperor of wearing no clothes only hurts you in the long run

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
aspen2 said:
apprently you are not ready to be accountable for the same violence you like to point out in everyone else. Running around naked and accusing the emperor of wearing no clothes only hurts you in the long run
Jesus tells us to be perfect, we cannot be perfect if we are in corrupt organizations. It is that simple.

aspen, you have been using same ol church cliches. You should come out of traditional corrupt faith.