Was Peter ever in Rome? What saith the Scriptures?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
SilenceInMotion said:
Christianity is not an egocentic reilgion- it is ecclesiastic.
Egocentric now that's a funny thing for a catholic to say, the RCC is all about egocentric, you church based egotistical mind proclaims it everyday.
Personally I can't tell the difference between the Pharisees of the New Testament and the RCC that usurped their place of offense.
In the end do you really think you and the RCC will fare any better than the Pharisees and their church? Demanding that everyone come and pay homage to God in Rome just as they did in Jerusalem. John 4:21-23

BTW in the verse above Jesus wasn't speaking worshiping in Rome ether.

SilenceInMotion

Dec 10, 2012
Virginia, USA
Protestants will come up with anything, no matter how lame or atrociously stupid it is. And you wonder why I have little patience for those such as yourself. You didn't even heed what I stated through my post, you just marched on with complete reactionary bullcrap. I guess I'm psychic, because I'm the only one who can seem to muster the fact that those such as yourself are just arbitrarily biased blowhards.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
SilenceInMotion said:
The Church is simply ecclesiastic, it has not 'usurped' anythig of God: it is the Church God instituted, that is what the headline has read since it's very foundation 1500 years before Protestantism even arose. Your beliefs are egocentric, and Christianity is not an egocentic reilgion- it is ecclesiastic.

All I hear on here is anti-Catholic tripe. My statements are completely disrespected, my theologies and knowledge do not get any due examination that they deserve, you all just thrash and thrall anything Catholic with reactionary nonsense and bias.

You all are the one's that don't understand how your 'language' as you call it projects. I know perfectly well how mine projects, I do not pretend I am being kosher- you all need to see what becomes of being so inconsiderate to other's sacred beliefs, which is something you obviously can't handle so instead of keeping on doing it, just desist. It is that simple. Otherwise, you all are doing exactly what I say you all are doing- wasting oxygen.
Sim, your doctrine is all over the board. It is not even in line with RCC doctrine on many levels.

You are just another one that has been sent to CyB on a training mission. Hopefully, some of the truth will find a place of lodging in your heart.

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
SIM,

You need to calm down a bit. Jesus says we know them by their fruit. I am not with any organization even with protestants' because organizations are not striving to be obedient to Jesus' teachings. It is obvious in their witnessing to the world.

I urge you to learn what it takes to be Jesus' servant instead of your organization, and examine what they have been producing (their fruit.)

Jesus tells us that His followers are salt and light of the world. Do you think trinity organizations are any different from other non-Christian organizations? I dont think so. They have a history of torturing and killing their opposer, and even now they are at war with Muslim countries. Christians are not supposed to get involved in any kind of political affairs especially violent ones.

We are misrepresenting Jesus by engaging in wars.

Jesus commands us to love our enemy.

blessings.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
meshak said:
SIM,

You need to calm down a bit. Jesus says we know them by their fruit. I am not with any organization even with protestants' because organizations are not striving to be obedient to Jesus' teachings. It is obvious in their witnessing to the world.

I urge you to learn what it takes to be Jesus' servant instead of your organization, and examine what they have been producing (their fruit.)

Jesus tells us that His followers are salt and light of the world. Do you think trinity organizations are any different from other non-Christian organizations? I dont think so. They have a history of torturing and killing their opposer, and even now they are at war with Muslim countries. Christians are not supposed to get involved in any kind of political affairs especially violent ones.

We are misrepresenting Jesus by engaging in wars.

Jesus commands us to love our enemy.

blessings.
Good word, Meshak.

God's blessings to you, SIM.

SilenceInMotion

Dec 10, 2012
Virginia, USA
Axehead said:
Sim, your doctrine is all over the board. It is not even in line with RCC doctrine on many levels.

You are just another one that has been sent to CyB on a training mission. Hopefully, some of the truth will find a place of lodging in your heart.
I'm fully in line with RCC doctrines, you just don't what Catholicism is about. You go on hearsay, I actually attend mass, talk with priests and study my theology. I'm in the Church. You just search for things to twist so you can denounce the Church. It is what anti-Catholics do by trade.

You just talk too much garbage, and don't realize when you cross the line. Don't sit here and try to act all holy and righteous, you deserve every single word I have told you on here.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
l think you are a phony, SIM.

you claim to defend the Catholic Chuch, but you defend pedophiles; claim that selling indulgences is a current Catholic teaching and then you defend it; you calously champion the Crusades; you even claim that Catholics teach that people do not need to believe in God because we are saved by our own righteousness.........

What's next, faker? Which false claim of the Reformers are you going to bring up and then defend as if it were a real teaching? How about Catholics worshiping Mary? Or How about faining outrage about the mean protestants claiming that Catholics believe the Pope is actually Jesus - but instead of correcting it, saying instead: ' what! Jesus taught that the Pope is Jesus! Catholics are the only church that teaching the truth!'

l think must people have figured out your game - go play Catholic somewhere else.

SilenceInMotion

Dec 10, 2012
Virginia, USA
Wow, there was an adult dispute that got out of hand, and then this poster comes into the mix with what is probably the most pitiful montage of whoring rage I've ever seen.

You should be embarrassed about killsing feet just to get recognizance. You'll deny it, but I know it as well as the people who's feet you are kissing. And they will deny it to, I just want you to know that I know- we all know.

And let me give a little insight of yourself- you see a person who is frustrated, and rightfully so, and you go and make a post like that just to spite me even more because you are so full of yourself that you can't hold back a chance to get some kind of reverence. It's all too clear who the phony is.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol...

Why would l bother to get mad?

No need to get anger for me to point out the obvious.

SilenceInMotion

Dec 10, 2012
Virginia, USA
aspen2 said:
lol...

Why would l bother to get mad?

No need to get anger for me to point out the obvious.
The only thing obvious is that you are a little girl who joins a bandwagon to make theirself look better. You're the last person on this entire site to be using the word 'phony'. I've seen you on here doing just that in all my days since I joined (which is about to come to a close mind you), and it's pitiful.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No educated Catholic would make claims about Catholic doctrine that you are making.

i've given you 4 mistakes that you have tried to justify to the rest of the board. All of them make you look heartless / mirepresents Catholic teaching / damages good relationships between Catholis and Protestants on this board.

At first l thought you were just reckless and ignorant about Catholic teaching - now l am convince you know exactly what you are doing.

Reactions: Axehead

SilenceInMotion

Dec 10, 2012
Virginia, USA
aspen2 said:
No educated Catholic would make claims about Catholic doctrine that you are making.

i've given you 4 mistakes that you have tried to justify to the rest of the board. All of them make you look heartless / mirepresents Catholic teaching / damages good relationships between Catholis and Protestants on this board.

At first l thought you were just reckless and ignorant about Catholic teaching - now l am convince you know exactly what you are doing.
I have made no mistakes of Catholic teaching. None. You are just pretending I have, making false claims- like I said, you whore your way through these threads. I make no mistakes about Protestant teaching as well, notice that their is no rebuttals around, just a holier then thou attitude and a base claim that what I say isn't true. I know what I'm talking about, you and others like you are just sore losers and imcompetant.

Protestants are the one's that started this entire thing from the get go. They trash Cathoilicism on a daily basis on this board, and you kiss their feet and help them stomp on other Catholics.
There's a word for that, but I prefer the carnal phrase- you are a piece of shyt.

Goodbye Aspen2

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
SilenceInMotion said:
There's a word for that, but I prefer the carnal phrase- you are a piece of shyt.
That would be because you're a carnal person.

Sorry, for you to have to go through that, Aspen. Nevertheless, well done, brother.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
SilenceInMotion said:
I'm fully in line with RCC doctrines, you just don't what Catholicism is about.
SilenceInMotion said:
You'd be leaning toward my fist if you weren't some internet warrior on a forum site.
Is that Catholic doctrine?

You are nothing but a religious thug. You won't get away with threatening violence for long.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Silenceisgolden

photo-thumb-9171.jpg

Account Disabled

Sorry to see you have to leave, the RCC needs no help embarrassing itself
So I found a sign you can wear next time you go witnessing for your church.

sola.jpg

Reactions: HeRoseFromTheDead