Was Praying And God Told Me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
no, but i guess one can only express this with the vocabulary that they have available, or in the symbology that occurs to them. And after all, Christ and the Holy Spirit are "One."

Imo you are going to have a prob trying to square a pov of a female HS with Scripture because the symbology is wrong, so like with "marriage" not really being the accepted way to understand the relationship, you'll run into resistance there because you will have problems discussing other spiritual concepts, the Bride of Christ etc.
Yeah tell me about it, and yet with all the things He has told me or shown me over all those years, also through His Holy Spirit ( the small still voice ) one of the things I have realized from all this is that I may know a billionth of what he still, has to show us, and that even may be an optimistic number lol..... Sorry 'bbyrd' I have a little trouble with a couple of the abbreviations here... You write 'pov of a female HS' can you please clarify that for me? Don't forget I am not a young computer savvy person hah ! Thanks for your replies here and other places, I do enjoy reading them....

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
'pov of a female HS'
sorry, "point of view" of a female "Holy Spirit." of course the Spirit is neither male nor female, but imo one will run into trouble @ "women are good for nothing" or however the Book puts that, because of course actual females are not what is being discussed, there are no literal male or female in the kingdom, ergo these terms are meant in a spiritual sense.

Reactions: pia and Helen

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
sorry, "point of view" of a female "Holy Spirit." of course the Spirit is neither male nor female, but imo one will run into trouble @ "women are good for nothing" or however the Book puts that, because of course actual females are not what is being discussed, there are no literal male or female in the kingdom, ergo these terms are meant in a spiritual sense.
Thanks. Once I see what the abbreviations mean it makes perfect sense and once again I just feel ancient lol

Reactions: Helen

Armadillo

Aug 11, 2017
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Mackie said, God told me Jesus is married to the Holy Spirit and that the Holy spirit is a woman.

Jesus is God in the flesh and in the Trinity, in the Godhead, there is a unity of 3 persons. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. We have an intimate relationship with the Father, the Son saves us and presents us to God as righteous and the Holy Spirit teaches, guides and comforts. God's unity makes demons shudder, James 2:19.

Mackie said, Jesus said satan won't be allowed to have his day, and that the war in heaven is ending, Michael will beat the devil and will send him to hell,

Jesus defeated the devil, Hebrews 2:14.

FizzWizz

Sep 1, 2017
Queensland
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was praying about who Jesus is, if he is married, the rapture, his character, 2nd coming, etc, and God told me Jesus is married to the Holy Spirit and that the Holy spirit is a woman. He told me there won't be a rapture because people and christians have forgotten of him and the Holy Spirit on a personal level too much. God wants you to literally have a conversation with him, hearing his true voice. That was when Jesus said he is fully male and female, but with female character. I also asked about the tribulation because he said there won't be a rapture. Jesus said satan won't be allowed to have his day, and that the war in heaven is ending, Michael will beat the devil and will send him to hell, Although Satan won't get his day, God said there will be a curse when we won't hear from God because people are following there innuendo and he said the church is included. He also added it's because all people have squandered heaven out of their personal lives. I also asked about the 2nd coming, and Jesus said it will take everyone by surprise and that we will not recognize Jesus And the Holy Spirit.

I also prayed why other Christians don't hear this, it because they pray, but take their own innuendo instead for an answer or don't want to hear it

I wanted to let you know that. I just joined. have a good day
I can't say what I don't agree with here, some of it was very funny, and other parts seemed intriguing. But like a tractor beam, I was sucked in.

bluetriangle

Oct 19, 2017
Livingston
www.thesecretcode.co.uk
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Mackie.

This is my first post too, and I want to let you know that I believe on balance that you probably were hearing the Holy Spirit, although I am aware that other voices can be heard. I have had similar revelations. Most Christians correctly say that it should align with the Bible. However, end-time prophecies have been given wildly differing interpretations - and God would not be God if He could not surprise us all.

Last edited:

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Join the club lol
How did this happen. there I was thinking I was replying to someone else, and it turned out to one of my own old posts...How does that just suddenly pop up like that ? So odd !