We are Living in the End of the End Days!! Wake up!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
QUOTE ONE PERSON (other than yourself) making the CLAIM, that "men are raptured to heaven"....
I NEVER said that anyone other than the 2 Witnesses, will be taken to heaven.
What is certain from all the scriptures, is that everyone will face trials and testing. God's holy people remain on earth until Jesus Returns. They are seen there in Daniel 7:23 and Revelation 13:7.

Your posts, Taken; are a confusing mix of your beliefs and your vehement opposition against anyone who challenges them. You don't support your beliefs with scripture, so we can discount them as the ramblings of a person who has believed false teachings.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ Jesus' CHURCH is CALLED UP and RISEN UP to Christ Jesus IN THE CLOUDS...
They are RISEN UP In a GLORIFIED BODY, and thus shall SEE thee Lord AS HE IS, IN His Glorious Body.

It is LATER MEN Remaining ON EARTH, who shall SEE....the SON of MAN, coming to Earth.

Remember....AS the SON OF MAN....JESUS CAN BE SEEN BY MEN...
AS the SON OF GOD...ONLY the EYES IN a Glorified BODY, can SEE the Lord "AS HE IS."

It is LATER thee Lord God, exhibits HIS Appearence AS A FLAMING BALL OF FIRE, to BURN and DESTROY the Corruption of the EARTH.

You should be aware ... the Earths First Destruction was BY WATER....which WASHES.

The Second Earths Destruction IS BY FIRE ...which PURIFIES.

Glory to God,
Taken

See, their false idea that those returning with Jesus in Rev.19 is proof of a pre-trib rapture is totally stupid, because that Rev.19 event happens on the LAST DAY of this world, not prior to the tribulation!

Rev 19:19
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him That sat on the horse, and against His army.
KJV

Rev 16:15-17
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And He gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
KJV

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should pay closer ATTENTION to the TITLES Jesus is CALLED, and WHAT He is DOING, WHEN referenced BY Particular TITLES.

God IS EVERYWHERE AT ALL TIMES.

WHEN He TEACHES WHERE HE IS AT A PARTICULAR TIME, and BY WHAT TITLE He is CALLED at that Particular time...
IT DOES NOT MEAN...HE IS NOT "ALSO" elsewhere!

The CHURCH, is Christ Jesus' Church.
The CHURCH "MEMBERS" are those "CONVERTED" "IN CHRIST".

Christ resurrects HIS CHURCH "UP" TO HIM, In the Clouds.

And WHILE Christ Jesus IS IN THE CLOUDS WITH HIS Church...WHO BY THE WAY...CAN SEE HIM, AS He IS...A SPIRIT...

The LAMB of God, Shall also be WITH 144,000 of the TRIBES of ISRAEL in the Hills.

The SON of "MAN", will Also be SEEN BY Earthly MEN, ON EARTH, WHEN Jesus Returns to Earth....AS THE SON OF MAN.

EVERY TITLE of thee Lord God is Significant IN Understanding, WHAT He is DOING at Particular times...even when those particular TIMES...coincide. God IS EVERYWHERE...

Your Statements and misunderstanding...do not have the Power to Limit thee Lord God, or where He is, What He is Called, and What He is Doing.

Glory to God,
Taken

There you go again, making affirmation statements with NO Scripture back up at all!

You know what an 'affirmation' is? I'll tell you...

... it is the making of a statement that one HOPES is true, without having confirmed it.

That is what your posts are mostly about, making false assumptions and statements with nothing to back them up.

You remind me of the Communists that used to get up on college campus soap boxes during the Vietnam war, speaking all sorts of garbage in hopes someone might listen.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are Living in the End of the End Days!! Wake up!!!
It appears MANY are enjoying their SLUMBER!

I hate to break it to ya, but we've been living in the "END OF TIME" since WWI, and that's some one hundred and five years. So did you have a more specific timeline, or are you just following chicken little's example? -- And yes, there is a Scripturally Based timeline.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... on this forum, I get personally attacked, rather than proper Biblical rebuttal.
It is plain to me and many others; that people who resort to making nasty insinuations, are those who have beliefs with very flimsy, or non existent Biblical support.

I just want to say that there are biblically based concepts which contradict your theories, -- specifically the CME. And there are other aspects which we may have brushed against, but Christianity is more important than Bible Prophecy, and I believe that each of us have giftings which edify and encourage the Church. And so I accept the things which some people bring, and discard that which is outside of their giftings. But equally, I don't believe that it helps to keep beating up on a false doctrine, unless there are other circumstances. So I hope my name is not among those on your apprehension list. :)

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I just want to say that there are biblically based concepts which contradict your theories,
Lets hear about them.
It will need to be something very dramatic, causing all the vividly described effects, like the moon shining bright blood red, mountains and islands shifting from their places and people dying like flies around the world. Isaiah 31:6
Also it must be a natural event, so as the survivors can avoid attributing it to God.

FYI, I can post over 100 prophesies that can only be caused by an explosion of the suns surface.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... FYI, I can post over 100 prophesies that can only be caused by an explosion of the suns surface.

I can post over 100 prophecies where GOD uses men to achieve HIS goals and purpose, so what's your point? That GOD uses HIS authority and power to supersede the work of men? How about D-Day. Men built the defenses on Normandy, but men launched the invasion. Did GOD have a role in a "pause" in the bad weather? Certainly. Did Hitler prohibit the troop deployments without his approval? Absolutely. If Rommel hadn't been at his wife's birthday because of the bad weather, would he have deployed the troops without Hitler's approval? Probably.

And how about the start of the Vietnam War? Did GOD confuse the sonar operator to think that a torpedo was launched when it actually was the ship's rudder being thrown hard right and hard left to zig-zag, or was did a man make a mistake? North Vietnam had no more torpedo boats, and the A-6 aircraft saw neither boats, torpedos, or wakes from either. Did GOD make the Destroyer's (Turner Joy and Maddox) Captains, the President, and the Congress to make a mistake, or was it a combination of human error?

So were these GOD, or man, or a combination?

And as far as the CME, there are so many arguments which defy your expectation that I can't begin to itemize them. -- One would suggest that that a CME won't move mountains:

Rev. 6:14 the sky vanished like a scroll that is rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

A nuclear weapon can cause this. They have air-burst; lay-down; and penetrators. The first one is for structures and they will change the sky; and the second two are for buried targets, and they will move mountains, significantly if combined with a fault line.

But as my favorite aunt used to tease: My mind's made up. Don't confuse me with the facts.

Your mind is made up so I'm perfectly happy to leave it there,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Your mind is made up so I'm perfectly happy to leave it there,
Fine, we will await the commencement of all the end times events. Could be quite soon, judging by the current world situation, and the avowed inten of Iran.
Perhaps you could explain why the idea of a CME instigated by the Lord, is rejected by you. What is Isaiah 30:26 describing?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's holy people remain on earth until Jesus Returns. They are seen there in Daniel 7:23 and Revelation 13:7.

God's holy people shall remain on earth until Jesus Returns?

So then where do Gods "holy people" go ?

Your posts, Taken; are a confusing mix of your beliefs and your vehement opposition against anyone who challenges them.

I could care less, if you or anyone else and I disagree on our beliefs.

It is FLAT OUT LIARS, who make up garbage and Falsely Claim that is my BELIEF, is what you call a "vehement opposition".

You should pay closer attention to what people themselves claim to believe and what other people lie about.

You don't support your beliefs with scripture,

Sure I have. And if you have missed my quoting scriptural support for my beliefs, why not ask for the specifics scripture?

so we can discount them as the ramblings of a person who has believed false teachings.

That precious...discount what you fail to understand. Thanks for sharing.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See, their false idea that those returning with Jesus in Rev.19 is proof of a pre-trib rapture is totally stupid,

Who quoted "their" idea that Rev 19 is proof of pre-trib?

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There you go again, making affirmation statements with NO Scripture back up at all!

Scripture doesn't change. How many times do you require the same Scriptures to be quoted to you?

If your memory is failing you and you require a repetative quote from Scripture in every post...just say so.

That is what your posts are mostly about, making false assumptions and statements with nothing to back them up.

Are you incapable of taking ANY STATEMENT I have made and finding it verified with Scripture.

Are you incapable of taking ANY STATEMENT I have made and ASKING WHICH Verse verifies what I have said?

You remind me of the Communists that used to get up on college campus soap boxes during the Vietnam war, speaking all sorts of garbage in hopes someone might listen.

You remind me of a little boy in the college crowd who spends all of his time PROTESTING, without a Clue of Knowing WHY he believes what he has been told to Believe.

Glory to God,
Taken

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fine, we will await the commencement of all the end times events. Could be quite soon, judging by the current world situation, and the avowed inten of Iran.
Perhaps you could explain why the idea of a CME instigated by the Lord, is rejected by you. What is Isaiah 30:26 describing?

Isaiah 30:26 Moreover the light of the moon will be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun will be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day when the Lord binds up the hurt of his people, and heals the wounds inflicted by his blow.

It seems to me that there are two aspects to this verse:

The first is that this is not a "plague". This is a healing AFTER the plagues. Where GOD is Light, sinners prefer darkness, and this is GOD's light to a world which previously undulated between light and darkness.

So this appears to be a reflection in the solar system where we have the brightness of noon 24 hours a day instead of roughly three hours a day.

3.42 -- 3 hours and 26 minutes of normal "noon" brightness
x 7 -- the sevenfold
= 24 -- hours to a day

As far as the physics of how this is possible: I can propose the circumstances of Noah's Flood; Moses' manna from heaven; the significance of Hale Bopp; and can speculate that there will be a dust asteroid belt which will pass through our solar system to effect this light reflective characteristic.

Fair enough?
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
God's holy people shall remain on earth until Jesus Returns?

So then where do Gods "holy people" go ?
Try actually reading Revelation 12:6-17, for where the holy Christian people of God go during the GT. Also Daniel 11:32 and Zechariah 14:2 tell of how the Christians will be separated into two groups when the Anti-Christ conquers them.
Sure I have. And if you have missed my quoting scriptural support for my beliefs, why not ask for the specifics scripture?
Yes, I would like you to address Revelation 7:9. Where are that vast multitude? In Jerusalem, as I believe, or in heaven, as many think.
I prove they are on earth, as that chapter sets an earthly scene, that is never said to change. It will be the great re-enactment of when Jesus rode into Jerusalem; lowly and riding on a donkey, but this time in His glory as King of the world.

What most just assume is the faithful Christians get taken to heaven, while the Jews go thru the GT and finally convert when Jesus Returns. This scenario is totally false and unscriptural.
The Prophets make it quite clear that soon after the Lord has removed the enemies from all of the holy Land, by the Sixth Seal devastation, His faithful People will migrate to and live in all of that area given to the Patriarchs. Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 35:1-10 This is our destiny and our great privilege.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So this appears to be a reflection in the solar system where we have the brightness of noon 24 hours a day instead of roughly three hours a day.

3.42 -- 3 hours and 26 minutes of normal "noon" brightness
x 7 -- the sevenfold
= 24 -- hours to a day

As far as the physics of how this is possible: I can propose the circumstances of Noah's Flood; Moses' manna from heaven; the significance of Hale Bopp; and can speculate that there will be a dust asteroid belt which will pass through our solar system to effect this light reflective characteristic.

Fair enough?
No.
Your explanation is convoluted and does not fit what the prophets are saying. Isaiah says the sun will suddenly shine with seven times its normal strength, causing the Moon to reflect as brightly as the sun. These are plain Words, that can and will be literally fulfilled.

If you cared to google Coronal Mass Ejection, you would see how likely a CME is today and get some idea of the effects of a big one. However, the CME that the Lord will send on His terrible Day of fiery wrath, will be unprecedented and will never again happen. Joel 2:2b

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No.
Your explanation is convoluted and does not fit what the prophets are saying. ...

So now you will provide YOUR EXPLANATION of how a CME even will cause the SKY to vanish, and MOVE MOUNTAINS and ISLANDS?

Rev. 6:14 the sky vanished like a scroll that is rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

Bobby Jo

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So now you will provide YOUR EXPLANATION of how a CME even will cause the SKY to vanish, and MOVE MOUNTAINS and ISLANDS?

Bobby Jo
The direct hit upon the earth of a huge mass of superheated hydrogen plasma, at Mid day ME time, Zephaniah 2:4-6, that will arrive 24 hours after the initial flash of the suns surface explosion, will push aside our magnetosphere and atmosphere just as described. Rev 6:14a and Isaiah 34:4

The EMP of the initial flash will penetrate to the depths of the mountains; Deuteronomy 32:22, causing tectonic plate shift and probable a pole reversal.
Have you got any other way these things could happen?

I know how people with firmly fixed beliefs like you, dislike to be shown how wrong they are, however correct understanding of God's Plans for these end times; may be a matter of life or death.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ohhhhh Noooooo, -- we could be "raptured" any day for the NEXT THOUSAND YEARS. That toooooo scarrrrry. Someone please hold me and tell me everything's going to be alright ...

Could anyone be any less intelligent than to NOT GIVE WHAT WAS ASKED FOR, but instead GIVE A FALSE DOCTRINE?!?

Am I lost? Did I enter a circus? All I see are clowns making funny faces, funny antics, and funny jokes. -- This is GREAT. It's all like an imaginary world where everything is different from a REAL WORLD.

Could anything be dumber?
Bobby Jo
Bobby Jo, sometimes you crack me up when I read your posts, toooo scarrrey, chicken little, want some milk with your milk?

If you don’t mind me asking, are you male or female?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
For us to be living in the end days Israel had to become a nation again after being destroyed 2000 years ago and Israel became a nation again May 14, 1948 and the Jews regained control of Jerusalem July 1967 and President Trump had the USA confirm Jerusalem as their capital last year and the generation that sees all these sign is the last generation=the generation that will be living on the very near rapture day!!

That I agree with,however my question is ,if you got that part right,what did you do with the rest of Christ warnings?

Could this rapture had happened before Israel became a nation again?

Last edited:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Bible prophecy says in the last days Iran, Turkey, Syria and other Muslim nations backed by Russia will try to destroy tiny Israel and if you watched TV news this week , how could you not see the Iran saying they will destroy Israel and screaming death to Israel and America.
Psalm 83:1 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.

Psalm 83:2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

Psalm 83:3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

Psalm 83:4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

Psalm 83:5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

Russia attacks America .