We Are Not Appointed to "ETERNAL" Wrath

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you still have your thinking confused. Staying with what is written in God's Word is what those in Christ are to do, and that means sticking with Scripture. One can speculate some, but definitely not if it leaves the Scriptures. So when someone brings up an idea like your 'thinking outside the box' it can also suggest leaving... The Scriptures with replacing it with something else. And this Lord Jesus NEVER did.

If you're looking for a hobby that allows all kinds of "new approaches", then maybe you ought to close your Bible and just let someone else tell you what The Bible is teaching, because you show your mind may not be fit for understanding The Bible on your own.
Nothing I said leaves the scriptures, just some folks possible errant understanding of it. Listening to "other people" instead of the HS and understanding what God's word "actually" says is why so many folks think they know prophecy but really haven't got a clue.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct, for the Body of Christ, According To The Scriptures!
(Eph 1:7, 2:8-9; Col 1:12-14; 1Th 1:10, 5:9, God's OPERATION, and HIS Eternal 'Assurance'!)

And also 'Not Appointed To "Satan's" wrath Either!':

Rev_12:12 "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the
inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you,
having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."
Hence, The Scriptural 'pre-trib departure' Ends Grace, According To 'The Revelation of the
Mystery'(Romans Through Philemon), and then God Resumes
prophesy with judgment/wrath
in the Time of Jacob's Trouble (Daniel, Matthew, Revelation) for Israel, and UNbelievers.

How Many 'members of The Body' will be "dwelling in the heavens" with us and
rejoicing that Christ Himself "Delivered us from woe and [Satan's] wrath"?:

God's Great GRACE Departure!

All Praise Be To His Wonderful And Glorious Name. Amen?
------------------------
Precious friends:

Grace, Peace, And JOY In Christ, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
!
It's a nice thing to believe but not very scriptural. The church has been enduring satan's wrath for millennia the only difference between now and Rev. 12:12 is Rev. 12:17 and that it will be satan's last chance for a 1000 yrs. to steal away as many souls from God as he can, so it will be much larger and global in scope. The woman is believing Israel and that leaves only the church in vs. 17. There is absolutely no false "pre-trib" escape taught in the bible.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no single eschatological theory (and that's all they are) that has it down pat. The truth more likely consists of a combination of all of them but folks are so rigid in their narrow mindsets that the truth could smack them in the face but are too prideful to admit possible errors in their eschatologies.
I Agree 100%

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all, I'm not pre-trib...There is no single eschatological theory (and that's all they are) that has it down pat. The truth more likely consists of a combination of all of them but folks are so rigid in their narrow mindsets that the truth could smack them in the face but are too prideful to admit possible errors in their eschatologies. Everything I wrote is scripturally accurate...
So, since you "are Scripturally accurate" with an homogenization of all theories into a
combination, then the Scriptural 'Rightly Divided' presentation of "pre-trib" is false, Correct?

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

God's Great GRACE Departure! Amen.

Last edited:

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ Himself "Delivered us from woe and [Satan's] wrath"
The church has been enduring satan's wrath for millennia
No, under GRACE, the Body Of Christ has suffered "tribulations, And Also infirmities, weaknesses, distress, trouble, afflictions, reproach, suffering, And Persecution!" not from satan, but from ourSELVES, and from the Consequences of a SIN-Cursed earth.

I wish you well in your theory of stretching "Daniel's Seventieth week" from 7 years

into millennia...

I'll stick with:

-------------------------

Divided
!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct, for the Body of Christ, According To The Scriptures!
(Eph 1:7, 2:8-9; Col 1:12-14; 1Th 1:10, 5:9, God's OPERATION, and HIS Eternal 'Assurance'!)

And also 'Not Appointed To "Satan's" wrath Either!':

Rev_12:12 "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the
inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you,
having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."
Hence, The Scriptural 'pre-trib departure' Ends Grace, According To 'The Revelation of the
Mystery'(Romans Through Philemon), and then God Resumes
prophesy with judgment/wrath
in the Time of Jacob's Trouble (Daniel, Matthew, Revelation) for Israel, and UNbelievers.

How Many 'members of The Body' will be "dwelling in the heavens" with us and
rejoicing that Christ Himself "Delivered us from woe and [Satan's] wrath"?:

God's Great GRACE Departure!

All Praise Be To His Wonderful And Glorious Name. Amen?
------------------------
Precious friends:

Divided
!
God's Word reveals that Christ's Church will... go through the coming "great tribulation". And the reason is simple, because that is what is actually written in God's Word.

In Jesus' Olivet discourse of Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21, He gave us specific Signs of the end leading up to His future return and gathering of His saints, and commanded His faithful Church to 'WATCH'. It's those Signs He gave we are to be watching.

Lord Jesus actually taught in His Olivet discourse the events Apostle Paul revealed in 1 Thessalonians 4 about the gathering of the Church.

In the Matthew 24:29-31 version it is about Paul's resurrected saints being gathered. In the Mark 13:24-27 version, it is about the saints still alive on earth being 'caught up' (i.e., raptured). In BOTH... versions, Jesus showed that will happen AFTER... the tribulation of those days.

Reactions: yokefellow

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing I said leaves the scriptures, just some folks possible errant understanding of it. Listening to "other people" instead of the HS and understanding what God's word "actually" says is why so many folks think they know prophecy but really haven't got a clue.
I disagree, things you have stated just in this thread here leaves the Scriptures, as I have already shown.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, under GRACE, the Body Of Christ has suffered "tribulations, And Also infirmities, weaknesses, distress, trouble, afflictions, reproach, suffering, And Persecution!" not from satan, but from ourSELVES, and from the Consequences of a SIN-Cursed earth.

I wish you well in your theory of stretching "Daniel's Seventieth week" from 7 years

into millennia...

I'll stick with:

-------------------------

Divided
!
I think folks have lost the ability to read w/ actual comprehension of what they read. 7 yrs. is 7 yrs. and I never claimed otherwise and who cursed the earth w/ sin? Surprise! it was satan. All those things you mention are methods of the devil to try and stifle the message from individuals or the church and they are not brought on by ourselves. Try reading 1 Pet. 5:8 or Eph. 6, why do you think we need the armor of God if not for spiritual warfare against the enemy?!

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree, things you have stated just in this thread here leaves the Scriptures, as I have already shown.
No they don't, this should be easy for you then, show me where I "leave the scriptures" and where the 'scriptures" say otherwise.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No they don't, this should be easy for you then, show me where I "leave the scriptures" and where the 'scriptures" say otherwise.
All one need do is simply read the Biblical proof I have given right here in my posts in this Thread.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All one need do is simply read the Biblical proof I have given right here in my posts in this Thread.
I looked back at your scriptures and they aren't biblical proof of anything. Fact, the 70th week is not mentioned outside of Dan. 9:27, Fact, the Aod is not in Dan. 9:27, Fact, none of your timelines state whether they are a first half, latter half or something else. You have never answered the scriptural "fact" that the "midst" of the week, the 2300 days of Dan. 8 and the 1290 days of Dan. 12 all "must" start on the same day and that just blows everyone's "half week" eschatologies out of the water!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I looked back at your scriptures and they aren't biblical proof of anything. Fact, the 70th week is not mentioned outside of Dan. 9:27, Fact, the Aod is not in Dan. 9:27, Fact, none of your timelines state whether they are a first half, latter half or something else. You have never answered the scriptural "fact" that the "midst" of the week, the 2300 days of Dan. 8 and the 1290 days of Dan. 12 all "must" start on the same day and that just blows everyone's "half week" eschatologies out of the water!
You simply are not interested in keeping to the Daniel Scripture as written, and now just want to keep arguing as if you think you're right.

The Daniel 9:27 verse is PART of the 70 weeks prophecy in that Daniel 9 chapter! There is no way around that, for it is written.

The periods prior to Daniel 9:27 ONLY add up to 69 weeks, meaning there is ONE WEEK MISSING TO FULFILL THE FULL 70 WEEKS UNTIL... the Daniel 9:27 verse is reached. And lo and behold, there's that LAST "one week" right there in the Daniel 9:27 verse!

So go fish, because you are obviously here to push FALSE DOCTRINE contrary to Bible Scripture.

Last edited:

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You simply are not interesting in keeping to the Daniel Scripture as written, and now just want to keep arguing as if you think you're right.

The Daniel 9:27 verse is PART of the 70 weeks prophecy in that Daniel 9 chapter! There is no way around that, for it is written.

The periods prior to Daniel 9:27 ONLY add up to 69 weeks, meaning there is ONE WEEK MISSING TO FULFILL THE FULL 70 WEEKS UNTIL... the Daniel 9:27 verse is reached. And lo and behold, there's that LAST "one week" right there in the Daniel 9:27 verse!

So go fish, because you are obviously here to push FALSE DOCTRINE contrary to Bible Scripture.
You really don't like to read, do you? I never said that Dan. 9:27 wasn't the 70th week, in fact I said it's the "only reference in scripture about" the 70th week. Everything after that, that we believe is about the 70th week is presumed, that's a fact, but I presume it as well. It's simply the fact that no matter how you want interpret the prophecy, fact, there is no further reference about the proper way to divide the 70th week. Because of the 1260 days, etc. it is assumed to be in two halves but the bible doesn't verify that. It's just as possible that all the time periods mentioned aren't referencing a first half or latter half (because they don't) but are several different time periods not related to a half at all. Not only do those three time period have to begin on the same day, all time periods mentioned in Daniel and Rev. must end no later than day 2520 in order to completely fulfill Dan. 9:24 which is the purpose of the 70th week to begin with. Two halves just don't cut it.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really don't like to read, do you? I never said that Dan. 9:27 wasn't the 70th week, ....
You said:
"Fact, the 70th week is not mentioned outside of Dan. 9:27..."

Trying to use that as a vain excuse to REJECT that "one week" in Daniel 9:27 being PART OF THE 70 WEEKS PROPHECY IN DANIEL 9 is bogus and idiotic, but that is what you tried to do. What I showed reveals you CANNOT DO THAT.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He gave us specific Signs of the end leading up to His future return and gathering of His saints, and commanded His faithful Church to 'WATCH'. It's those Signs He gave we are to be watching.
No, not us, He Gave, under prophecy, His Jewish disciples, signs and 'the abomination of desolation', for Israel, to watch for.

Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15) From “Things That Differ” (online)

He Gave Paul, under GRACE, In The Revelation Of The Mystery, For us, The Body of Christ,
NO 'signs', for “(...we walk By FAITH, NOT by sight!…)” (2Cor_5:7), but WHO to:

"...look, watch, and Patiently WAIT For..." = The LORD Jesus Christ!

(2 Thessalonians 2:1; Romans 8:18-19; Romans 8:23; Romans 8:25; 1 Corinthians 1:7; Ephesians 6:12-18; Philippians 3:20; Colossians 4:1-3; 1 Thessalonians 1:10; 1 Thessalonians 5:5-11; Titus 2:13)

Amen? Thus God's "pre-trib":

Great GRACE Departure!

Thus, "NOT appointed to [satan's OR God's] Wrath!"
Amen?
-----------------------------------------
Precious friend(s):

Divided
!

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said:
"Fact, the 70th week is not mentioned outside of Dan. 9:27..."

Trying to use that as a vain excuse to REJECT that "one week" in Daniel 9:27 being PART OF THE 70 WEEKS PROPHECY IN DANIEL 9 is bogus and idiotic, but that is what you tried to do. What I showed reveals you CANNOT DO THAT.
I think maybe you should stop until you learn reading comprehension. I explicitly said that Dan. 9:27 is the 70th week, but it is a PLAIN SIMPLE FACT, THE 70TH WEEK IS NEVER MENTIONED AGAIN IN SCRIPTURE. That doesn't mean I don't think it exists. As I said in my last reply, I too, presume Rev. to be about the 70th week, BUT, FACT, REV. NEVER SAYS IT IS and Jesus never says He's talking about the 70th week in Matt. 24, et. nor does Paul in Thessalonians.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, not us, He Gave, under prophecy, His Jewish disciples, signs and 'the abomination of desolation', for Israel, to watch for.
You have been lied to. Christ's Olivet discourse of Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21 are to His Church. Even in the Luke 21:21 verse when warning His servants that are in Jerusalem-Judea, He warns His servants "in the countries" to not enter into Jerusalem at that time when they see Jerusalem compassed by armies...

Luke 21:20-21
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out;
and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
KJV

So men's doctrines that try to say Jesus was speaking that only to Jews in Jerusalem have LIED.

Furthermore, the SIGNS Jesus gave in His Olivet discourse ARE... the same Signs given in the Seals of Revelation 6. And just WHO was Christ's Book of Revelation given to? TO HIS CHURCH OF BOTH BELIEVING ISRAELITE AND BELIEVING GENTILE.

Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15) From “Things That Differ” (online)

He Gave Paul, under GRACE, In The Revelation Of The Mystery, For us, The Body of Christ,
NO 'signs', for “(...we walk By FAITH, NOT by sight!…)” (2Cor_5:7), but WHO to:

"...look, watch, and Patiently WAIT For..." = The LORD Jesus Christ!

(2 Thessalonians 2:1; Romans 8:18-19; Romans 8:23; Romans 8:25; 1 Corinthians 1:7; Ephesians 6:12-18; Philippians 3:20; Colossians 4:1-3; 1 Thessalonians 1:10; 1 Thessalonians 5:5-11; Titus 2:13)

Amen? Thus God's "pre-trib":

Great GRACE Departure!

Thus, "NOT appointed to [satan's OR God's] Wrath!"
Amen?
-----------------------------------------
Precious friend(s):

Divided
!
What a garbled up mess that above is. Unintelligible.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all, I'm not pre-trib. The word "midst" in Dan. 9:27 can mean the middle but it can also mean anytime between day 2 and day 1259. Yes, the 70th week is a 7 yr. period but "nowhere" in scripture is it called a "trib" period! There is no prophecy that speaks of the "latter" half of the week. Nowhere is it prophesied the latter half of the week will be called the "great trib". There is nothing in Matt. 24 that puts the GT in the latter half of the week. The GT is upon the church, not the unbelieving world, they get God's wrath. So before you question ones ideas about prophecy, educate yourself on what the bible really says, not what folks think it says. Your comments are how I believe a pre-trib person would respond. But I do appreciate the response.
Technically Jesus is the 70th week. The last half does not have a set period of time.

Jesus said that it was the time of Jacob's trouble so no one should get it mixed up with the church nor the Gentiles. The last half is Jesus as King over Israel. So any claiming to be the Messiah is 2 millennia behind schedule. Jesus will be here as Prince or King. But the longer the Second Coming does not happen, the shorter that time becomes. It is trouble for Israel, because they are separated as sheep and goats, and the majority will not be saved, but be cast into the LOF as goats. It is not wrath. It is time has run out to accept the Messiah. They have had 2 millennia to do so. Now they will have their King.

The last half of the 70th week is from the 7 Seal to the 7th Trumpet. The 7th Trumpet brings the 70 weeks to a close. This time of GT includes the 7 Thunders as well. There is literally nothing that happens with Jesus nor God during Satan's 42 months. The 7 vials are after the 42 months are over. No redeemed are on earth during those 42 months except the 2 witnesses. Any redeemed at that point will be those with their heads chopped off. They are physically dead, so no longer on earth.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Technically Jesus is the 70th week. The last half does not have a set period of time.

Jesus said that it was the time of Jacob's trouble so no one should get it mixed up with the church nor the Gentiles. The last half is Jesus as King over Israel. So any claiming to be the Messiah is 2 millennia behind schedule. Jesus will be here as Prince or King. But the longer the Second Coming does not happen, the shorter that time becomes. It is trouble for Israel, because they are separated as sheep and goats, and the majority will not be saved, but be cast into the LOF as goats. It is not wrath. It is time has run out to accept the Messiah. They have had 2 millennia to do so. Now they will have their King.

The last half of the 70th week is from the 7 Seal to the 7th Trumpet. The 7th Trumpet brings the 70 weeks to a close. This time of GT includes the 7 Thunders as well. There is literally nothing that happens with Jesus nor God during Satan's 42 months. The 7 vials are after the 42 months are over. No redeemed are on earth during those 42 months except the 2 witnesses. Any redeemed at that point will be those with their heads chopped off. They are physically dead, so no longer on earth.
No Jesus is not the 70th week. The 70th week never began. Christ's crucifixion ended the 69th week. Prophetically, the 3 1/2 yrs. of his ministry isn't mentioned. Jesus "came" according to prophecy at the 'end" of his ministry when the prophecy of Zech. 9:9 was fulfilled. No Jesus never said it was the time of Jacob's trouble. Yes, the description of the GT is similar but it is about two different peoples at two different times in history. If it was the same Jesus would have referenced Jeremiah just as he referenced either Dan. 11:31 or 12:11 regarding the AoD. Imo, TtoJT began in 70ad and is still going on and that fits the description of it to a T. The GT is upon the church and will be the largest time of persecution and martyrdom the church has ever seen on a global scale. The 7th trump is not the last trump spoken of by Paul. The last trump is referring to the feast of trumpets and God himself will sound it, not an angel, Zech. 9:14. The problem you're having is figuring out how the 70th week can be divided into two equal halves, but scripture never says it is. The "midst" from Dan. 9:27 can mean the middle but it can also mean anytime between day 2 and day 1259. Here's a clue I figured out fairly recently. The "midst", the 1290 days from Dan. 12:11 and the 2300 days from Dan. 8 "all" begin on the same day. Also, for Israel to fulfill the goals given in Dan. 9:24, all timelines must end before day 2520. Trying to cram all the events into two equal halves just doesn't work and neither does extending it post 70th week.