We born-again believers choose to remember the past but live in the present while looking for our future.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise the Lord. We born-again believers choose to remember the past but we choose to live in the present while looking for our future in eternity with Jesus, praise the Lord. yes the past is the past but we remember the good days and happy day of the past but we now choose to live in the present while looking to the future. We seek to make today better than yesterday and tomorrow better than today. Paise the Lord.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just looking at that dichotomy today, between the past and the future. Christ had to go to the cross before he was resurrected and obtained Paradise (once again). It's similar for us--we have to endure in our faith and rely upon God's supernatural strength to get us through and to help us testify to others. But we have a bright future, to join Christ where he went. :)

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just looking at that dichotomy today, between the past and the future. Christ had to go to the cross before he was resurrected and obtained Paradise (once again). It's similar for us--we have to endure in our faith and rely upon God's supernatural strength to get us through and to help us testify to others. But we have a bright future, to join Christ where he went. :)
Yes!! The past is the past but born-again believers should live in the present and look to the future of our eternity with Jesus.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The more space we give God, the more time He is able to give us!

I found the OP inspiring - keep up the hope, I think that speaks to all of us!