WE WANT YOUR BLOOD!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: bbyrd009

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's an interesting announcement dated September 2, 2020, from the Houston (TX) Health Department about a new program to collect people's blood in order to test for COVID-19 antibodies. Health workers are going to randomly-selected homes unannounced and knocking on doors.... Houston's mayor is "strongly encouraging" people to participate.

Houston Health Department leading antibody testing survey to better understand the spread of COVID-19 in Houston
A trusting bunch!

Some stranger comes unannounced to my door wanting to put a needle into my arm.

:eek:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have fully recovered from COVID-19, you may be able to help patients currently fighting the infection by donating your plasma.

Donate COVID-19 Plasma

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
R

Rita

It does say it’s voluntary - I don’t understand why everything has to be seen in such a negative and suspicious way. We have antibody testing in my workplace over the next two weeks - we decide if we want it done, no one is under any pressure. Most of us are keen to know if we have come in contact with the virus as none of us have been really ill and all our residents have remained ok. We are all curious to see the results.

Rita

Reactions: Nancy

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's an interesting announcement dated September 2, 2020, from the Houston (TX) Health Department about a new program to collect people's blood in order to test for COVID-19 antibodies. Health workers are going to randomly-selected homes unannounced and knocking on doors.... Houston's mayor is "strongly encouraging" people to participate.

Houston Health Department leading antibody testing survey to better understand the spread of COVID-19 in Houston
Wow, scary!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I had the Wuhan Virus the first week of January, and then gave it to my wife. Them Chinese Spies brought it to our community. And if ANY State's Health Department wants to make a serum, I understand that LEAD is a pharmaceutical in some countries.

And DON'T EVER give the Government a LIST of your associates ...
Bobby Jo

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It does say it’s voluntary - I don’t understand why everything has to be seen in such a negative and suspicious way. We have antibody testing in my workplace over the next two weeks - we decide if we want it done, no one is under any pressure. Most of us are keen to know if we have come in contact with the virus as none of us have been really ill and all our residents have remained ok. We are all curious to see the results.

Rita
Rita,I respect your desire to stay healthy, as we all do. But to blindly place the health and welfare of your own body in the hands of government is the ultimate in misplaced confidence. Governments, not in Britain nor anywhere else, have your personal best interests at heart. Programs and agendas initiated by government that are presented to the public as beneficial, ought always to be treated with great suspicion and to be held at the very least greater than arms length. To give you an insight into the powers now working to benefit society, take a read of this.... This is the same guy who had bought governments the world over, finances WHO, and tells you that the covid vaccine is good for you. Now he's telling Africans that he knows better how their 6000 year old agricultural practices are outdated...
Gates Foundation is also destroying Africa’s food economy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Governments, not in Britain nor anywhere else, [do not] have your personal best interests at heart.
I believe you meant "DO NOT" and that is quite true. Sabotaging HCQ should be sufficient proof. And now this so-called vaccine for COVID is showing itself to be dangerous with an adverse reaction. The problem is that all governments are releasing BOGUS information instead of being totally honest and transparent about everything. There is a lot of conflict of interest within the public health agencies.

Reactions: Brakelite