We Will Ride And Other Worship

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks for sharing, a good discovery there, Randy Stonehill someone I have not heard of before.
Hi. I injured my back in 89. I spent 1990 in my first church and a dear sister in the Lord turned me onto this album. This song in particular helped me a lot. Randy is a well-seasoned musician and a great songwriter. Most of all, I hear the Lord's heart in his songs. He's worked with people like Larry Norman and Keith Green. These guys were in the Jesus movement in California during the 60s, so I don't know if you've heard of them. Great music transcends time. I'm glad you liked it. Shalom.

Reactions: Josho

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Though this is not a worship song, I know I and many others relate to it. This is real and I know God loves real. The guy's really talented and he's a Martin player to boot! Shalom.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Beautiful. That is true "worship" music...
Hi, Nancy. I have lived a pretty sheltered church life so I don't know if songs like this one are known. Could I ask if you were already aware of it? Ron.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, Nancy. I have lived a pretty sheltered church life so I don't know if songs like this one are known. Could I ask if you were already aware of it? Ron.

I have not hear it before and am not familiar with the artist. But, I truly enjoyed it. My tastes tend to the 60 and 70's "Jesus Music" (it is what it was called then) I LOVE Keith Green, 2nd Chapter of Acts, Barry McGuire, Buck Herring (Married to Annie from 2nd Chapter of Acts group)
And yes, there are many contemporary songs and artists I love like, Chris Tomlin, Aaron Schust, Lauren Daigle. I find a difference between "worship music" and "Christian music". I find that the Worship music is ALL about Him and His majesty. Christian music I see more of what He has and will do for US...some have way too many I's, My's and ME's in them...this is only my opinion :)

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This one NEVER gets old for me, gotta hear it loud, and aon a good system to get the whole beauty of it...specially the background voices.

Reactions: Truman