Welcome Marta!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not sure why the friend request did not stick so I will give you a public welcome, Gods blessings, and a looking forward to the fellowship!:)

Marta

Mar 29, 2011
I am not sure why the friend request did not stick so I will give you a public welcome, Gods blessings, and a looking forward to the fellowship!:)

Hi Rockytopva. I had clicked on a small button under your name thinking it would take me to your profile but instead it added you as a friend. --I quickly removed your name, because, well, it wasn't my intention to add anyone quite yet as I'd only been a member for 10 minutes. LOL (Oh boy, so much for first impressions as I get used to the forum, eh? :unsure:)
Anyway, thank you very much for your nice welcome and good wishes. I am happy to be your friend, btw; I just didn't want to seem pushy. Hope you have a nice day.

Marta

Mar 29, 2011
Thank you for the welcomes, stranger and Disciple. It's nice to meet you!