Welcome to Pearl

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Berserk

Apr 13, 2019
Colville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hiya Pearl, welcome to this site!

It's only fair to warn you that some will be speculating about whether "Pearl" is your real name or your stage name. I face that issue too. Some imagine that "Berserk" is not my real name! Sigh! Actually, I'm very shy and need to be drawn out of my shell! Hint: On card games sites during and shortly after the presidential elections, I used "The Donald" as my handle. Some card players actually believed that I was Trump. So I studied up hard on my Trumpian lingo and, after a win at Hearts, I'd say stuff like, "I will make this card site great again!" And I'd make up stuff about renovations Melania wanted to make in our White House living quarters. What made my Trump act fun is that other lady players played along with the gag and treated me as if I actually was Trump. That's why some were fooled. Anyway, that's still a hint about my true identity, though I'm not Trump.

Reactions: Pearl and Butterfly

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

It's only fair to warn you that some will be speculating about whether "Pearl" is your real name or your stage name. I face that issue too. Some imagine that "Berserk" is not my real name! Sigh! Actually, I'm very shy and need to be drawn out of my shell! Hint: On card games sites during and shortly after the presidential elections, I used "The Donald" as my handle. Some card players actually believed that I was Trump. So I studied up hard on my Trumpian lingo and, after a win at Hearts, I'd say stuff like, "I will make this card site great again!" And I'd make up stuff about renovations Melania wanted to make in our White House living quarters. What made my Trump act fun is that other lady players played along with the gag and treated me as if I actually was Trump. That's why some were fooled. Anyway, that's still a hint about my true identity, though I'm not Trump.
Anne O'Nymous...

Reactions: Helen and Butterfly

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Hi, I like your comments about your Trump alias. :D I've only just seen this message so sorry if I'm a bit late with my reply. I seem to miss a lot. They can speculate all they want but I will put you in the picture and tell that Pearl is not my real name. I use it as it has a personal and spiritual significance.

Reactions: Nancy and Helen