Westboro Baptist Church

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only to you...because you seriously don't understand what you are spewing about. I am magnifying the Lord and HIS righteousness. You have lowered it to something you think you already have...which is as plain as day....you have never known.

But you can learn...well...it is possible.

if you let go your bigotry...you could profit by being on the forum.

See, you can't explain your own contradiction. You have created such a lie that now you have to continue.

Stranger

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You're non-osas correct? o_O

Gal 2:4 This matter arose because some false believers had infiltrated our ranks to spy on the freedom we have in Christ Jesus and to make us slaves.

I am pro faithfulness....and the freest person in the world.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
See, you can't explain your own contradiction. You have created such a lie that now you have to continue.

Stranger

You are unable to understand spiritual things because they are foolishness to you. But i am explaining how righteousness works...through your catcalls...which show that your flesh is in the way of you learning anything.

Do I need to start a thread on righteousness?

Describing the journey from OUR strength to HIS strength?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are unable to understand spiritual things because they are foolishness to you. But i am explaining how righteousness works...through your catcalls...which show that your flesh is in the way of you learning anything.

Do I need to start a thread on righteousness?

Describing the journey from OUR strength to HIS strength?

No, you need to explain your contradiction like I asked.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know...secret handshakes...against love of your fellow man...especially inter-racial...

Again, what organization? If your scared just say your scared. If your scared, don't ask.

Stranger

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
and yet, many won't believe ain't that right episk

People don't see how God loves....They become religious partisans like the religious people in Jesus' day. They get offended at the love of Jesus and stand against Him.

We have been shown both mercy AND grace. At least I sure have. But I am not against God who loves others and has mercy on others. I am glad for it.

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
The righteousness of God is imparted to those who have forsaken their lives...emptied their vessels...to receive the life of Christ and live from there. It means walking as Jesus did...without spot or wrinkle.

Those who have walked with Jesus in Zion...know the amazing power that is His grace usward. It is an eternal intimacy...of love and peace.

Wouldn't you need the indwelling Holy Spirit to walk with Christ, Rom 10:9 = forsaking your life.

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
LOL This is a typical religious answer that denies the power of the righteousness of God...reducing everything to religion...

When Jesus said...without Me you can do nothing. \Why don't religious people refuse to believe that people can lift a briefcase...without Christ?

So people aren't so foolish...in that way.

But they are for righteousness.

Jesus meant...without Me you can't do anything ETERNAL.

LIKEWISE the righteousness of God is to do the things that are ETERNAL.

But you will not understand this...instead you will send me to hell in your ignorance.

NON-OSAS Spirit?

"It's more of a spirit of pride. Human pride opposes salvation being a free gift. Human pride wants to deserve salvation. You would think that knowing that you can be saved without having to live up to God's standard of perfection would bring relief and hope and it does, but for some, they prefer to slog it out, trying to be good enough to deserve Heaven. Human pride wants to appeal to its own merit, and hard work as if salvation is something to win or to earn.

To human pride, there is something somewhat romantic about the spiritual quest, of seasons of fasting and self-abasement and ascetism and enlightenment, something about a journey in search of truth. That is more far more desirable to those ruled by their pride than the truth that we are nothing but worms, and miserable wretches who deserve nothing but God's contempt. Human pride doesn't take into account how offensive and repugnant our sin is to God. We have lost sight of that. We don't realize what we look like to God.

So human pride wants to, at best, make salvation a synthesis of God's grace and human effort. Human effort is either placed at the front or at the end. We either must work to get saved or we have to work to stay saved. Either way, at some point, salvation still depends on us from a pride standpoint. To those ruled by pride, salvation can never actually be "free." That is the spirit behind the anti-OSAS mentality."

- shiloh357 www(dot)worthychristianforums(dot)com

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, you need to explain your contradiction like I asked.

Stranger

There is no contradiction...there are different realms...of the flesh and of the Spirit.

When a person does what is right in the power of the flesh...that is called righteous...a righteous act.

When a person does a perfect miraculous work...prepared from the foundations of the world...that is the righteousness of God Himself. It is God doing the work through a mortal vessel.

So then the righteousness of men is not perfect...it is for a temporal benefit. But it is still good in God's sight if it is done without calculation.

But the one who is the righteousness of God...is holy as God is holy. This is by the grace given to men to do as God commands...Be holy for I am holy. So then the righteousness of God is in holiness. Very very few people will even walk in this for more than a minute...So they who judge the righteous...will be ruled over by them in the next age. I tell you the truth.

Reactions: faithfulness

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wouldn't you need the indwelling Holy Spirit to walk with Christ, Rom 10:9 = forsaking your life.

You need both the indwelling Christ AND to put ON Christ...under His wings. Only then is the potential of life DRAWN out of your spirit to flood your soul to overflowing with love and peace...of the eternal kind.

If more people knew this...perhaps...

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no contradiction...there are different realms...of the flesh and of the Spirit.

When a person does what is right in the power of the flesh...that is called righteous...a righteous act.

When a person does a perfect miraculous work...prepared from the foundations of the world...that is the righteousness of God Himself. It is God doing the work through a mortal vessel.

So then the righteousness of men is not perfect...it is for a temporal benefit. But it is still good in God's sight if it is done without calculation.

But the one who is the righteousness of God...is holy as God is holy. This is by the grace given to men to do as God commands...Be holy for I am holy. So then the righteousness of God is in holiness.

Again, more lies. The righteousness of God is obtained only by faith. Not by any work as you say. Which now contradicts your post #(75).

You go back and forth, back and forth.

Stranger

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Again, more lies. The righteousness of God is obtained only by faith. Not by any work as you say. Which now contradicts your post #(75).

You go back and forth, back and forth.

Stranger

I sometime make the mistake..because of hope....in explaining spiritual things ...

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I sometime make the mistake..because of hope....in explaining spiritual things ...

Hope doesn't play a role when you twist the Scriptures. Hope doesn't play a role when you make up lies about God and His righteousness.

Stranger

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hope doesn't play a role when you twist the Scriptures. Hope doesn't play a role when you make up lies about God and His righteousness.

Stranger

I give you to God...perhaps He will show you mercy....unlike how you do for others.