What a shame.....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RND

May 30, 2007
What a shame.....After only two days on a particular prophecy web site my profile, membership and posts (all 8 of 'em) were deleted because of my distain for the lies and delusion taught by Tim LaHaye. No biggie.I just resigned (temporarily) under the same user name and reposted a few of the post that were deleted. And yet no matter what, as much as they wish to ban and delete me, they can and never will delete the truth that is the Word of God.

RND

May 30, 2007
(Hypomanic Poet;11221)
Pardon my ignorance, but who is Tim LaHaye?
A writer of fiction.

Brett

May 25, 2007
The left Behind series is a blatant grab at money. The series of books is designed to strip Christians of their money. Much of what is written is "super speculative" and has no real Biblical grounds. Much of what is written is also from nothing more than mans own vain imagination.Sadly many Christians actually take them as truth of what is to come in the end times. "and they will make merchandise of you" sound familiar?