What are the most popular forum topics?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What topic or topics are you drawn to?
Here is an overview of most popular topics to least popular by volume of Christianity Board members.

Jesus. 355k
Salvation/Faith. 235k
Body of Christ/Church 200k
Sin. 159k
Eschatology. 148k
Love. 146k
Truth. 114k
Our Father. 110k
Holy Spirit. 90k
Spirituality. 73k
Catholicism. 61k
Apologetics. 48k
Christian Life. 32k
Trinity vs. Non-Trintarian 32k
Prayer. 20k
Praise. 15k
Millennial Kingdom. 13k
Testimony. 5k

Obviously all of the topics are related and at times you can't talk about one of them without bringing up another. But still, we can get a general range of what topical interests Christians on this forum have.
It is evident Jesus is on top and should be.
Faith and salvation are grouped together and next in line.
People are very interested in Eschatolgy equally as much as Love. And we could actually group that in with the Millennial Kingdom.
The Holy Spirit should be grouped together with salvation and faith, without Him, you are not really born again.
It is sad to see prayer and praise towards the bottom of the list. And generally people apparently don't care to reveal their testimony, how they were saved. I have on different sub- forums but one should be proud and want to share their unique set of circumstances that came together _ which God miraculously orchestrated _ that led them to Christ. This I was told was one of the strongest and most effective evangelical methods of witnessing.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually this was more of perspective, a report, obviously not much to talk about here, just reflect on. I was curious when several people complained about a certain topic being more popular than any other lately and the perpetrators starting these threads were violating forum rules, so I checked it out.
They are in violation of rules, but it wasn't the most posted topic, just an exaggeration.
So I guess I'll just close this one and put it at the bottom of the list of interesting topics.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually this was more of perspective, a report, obviously not much to talk about here, just reflect on. I was curious when several people complained about a certain topic being more popular than any other lately and the perpetrators starting these threads were violating forum rules, so I checked it out.
They are in violation of rules, but it wasn't the most posted topic, just an exaggeration.
So I guess I'll just close this one and put it at the bottom of the list of interesting topics.

LOL, well the glory of creation of the universe might be an interesting topic. Just an idea. But some people just like debating maybe.

Reactions: Lambano and Nancy

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, well the glory of creation of the universe might be an interesting topic. Just an idea. But some people just like debating maybe.
That is fascinating. You can start with the smallest one-celled creature and then end up with the universe.
It is said that the flagellum of a paramecium is more complex than the Space Shuttle is mind blowing. Or how a caterpillar who just inches along slowly for awhile then like clockwork makes a cocoon (and knows how to do this, and likely has never been taught how to this, and who knows if he is aware why he is doing this) and after a time transforms into this beautiful flying butterfly. I wonder if butterflies do communicate with their offspring, fly down and give them a lesson or two, "If you would like to fly someday and be free of crawling on that dirty ground, then you must follow these instructions, in two months you'll need to build a cocoon around you and ... "
This transformation has been compared to what ours will be like when we are resurrected. We'll be able to fly and get around much quicker, having multi-dimensional abilities to enter into and out of the spiritual realm and back - kind of like beam me up Scotty.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is fascinating. You can start with thw smallest one-celled creature and then end up with the universe.
It is said that the flagellum of a paramecium is more complex than the Space Shuttle Island of mind blowing. Or how a caterpillar who just inches along slowly for awhile then like clockwork makes a cocoon (and knows how to do this, and likely has never been taught how to this, and who knows if he is aware why he is doing this) and after a time transforms into this beautiful flying butterfly. I wonder if butterflies do communicate with their offspring, fly down and give them a lesson or two, "If you would like to fly someday and be free of crawling on that dirty ground, then you must follow these instructions, in two months you'll need to build a cocoon around you and ... "
This transformation has been compared to what ours will be like when we are resurrected. We'll be able to fly and get around much quicker, having multi-dimensional abilities to enter into and out of the spiritual realm and back - kind of like beam me up Scotty.
Life is incredible. The universe and physics are awesome too. But life is like the universe as a programmed life. When it all comes down to it we are all generated by complex molecules forming us into life as DNA and RNA. Much like software that's developed. That's just our bodies. And who knows about our spirits.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What topic or topics are you drawn to?
Here is an overview of most popular topics to least popular by volume of Christianity Board members.

Jesus. 355k
Salvation/Faith. 235k
Body of Christ/Church 200k
Sin. 159k
Eschatology. 148k
Love. 146k
Truth. 114k
Our Father. 110k
Holy Spirit. 90k
Spirituality. 73k
Catholicism. 61k
Apologetics. 48k
Christian Life. 32k
Trinity vs. Non-Trintarian 32k
Prayer. 20k
Praise. 15k
Millennial Kingdom. 13k
Testimony. 5k
I'm curious . . . where do these numbers come from?

Much love!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!
This forum. Input Jesus or another topic and you get a number. I combined faith and salvation, but most are just one word. The sub forums don't count because they have many topics within.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This forum. Input Jesus or another topic and you get a number. I combined faith and salvation, but most are just one word. The sub forums don't count because they have many topics within.
OK, I see. I tried a few. Jesus + God yielded 210,000 results. I guess the question is how to interpret the numbers.

How many of those 350,000 posts that name Jesus were posts declaring and arguing that He is not God?

I've watched the "Recent Posts" lists, and over the course of several days these past couple of weeks, routinely, threads debating Jesus' deity and/or the Trinity occupied like 4 out of 7, 6 out of 10, running in the majority of active threads.

(Observation before I post, so I'm not the one who put it there)

These numbers comprise the full history of the forum, and may or may not reflect the current landscape. Yes, there are a lot of other threads. Just the same, there are a lot of those also.

Much love!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, I see. I tried a few. Jesus + God yielded 210,000 results. I guess the question is how to interpret the numbers.
20221027_164115.jpg
You have to click on forums first before you search Jesus.
How many of those 350,000 that name Jesus were posts declaring and arguing that He is not God?
I don't know, let me read through them and I will give my analysis in about 6000 hours or so ... lol

I've watched the "Recent Posts" lists, and over the course of several days these past couple of weeks, routinely, threads debating Jesus' deity and/or the Trinity occupied like 4 out of 7, 6 out of 10, running in the majority of active threads.
I hear you, I guess the more we mess with them, the more frustrated they get. There's only about 2 % Non-Trinitarians out there! Small groups are persistent- like the gay movement.

These numbers comprise the full history of the forum, and may or may not reflect the current landscape
That's true.

>>BTW, when I searched God I got 540k.

Reactions: marks

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!

It makes a big difference if you search by title or not.

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno