What THE END really looks like.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This comes from another thread on which I commented briefly and then elaborated in greater detail.

You can thank the person who asked for the elaborations. But, I should say that I am not reposting it for debate--as these things are of God and not debatable: This is the truth revealed. Certainly we can discuss it, but really, I am only posting it because asking is how we receive "all truth" which I have no intention of hiding it in the earth, but multiplying for increase. Praise be to God!

Starting with what I wrote, and then elaborating:

What you are feeling
began when the kingdom of God had come upon the world with Christ Matthew 12:28. Jesus' coming as a Light into this world (into the darkness), is the apex of all of the history of this world. Everything quite literally came to fruition during that time, which the scriptures define as "the day of the Lord", "the day of Christ Jesus", "that day" and more precisely in His own words, His "hour." As He said, "Assuredly, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation."

The increase of that feeling is due to the increase promised as the day approaches. Hebrews 10:25 The prophet Daniel by visions from the Lord announced the increase of knowledge, who told him, “But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.” Notice that He says "the time of the end", which is a reference to Jesus, "the End." Which is a matter of confusion among those who do not hear or have understanding, but now is unsealed--that the end is Jesus and occurs during His hour, rather than at what is understood to be the end of the world--which is also confused, because that end is also the end of the world--but not as most understand it. This is what Paul referred to in 1 Corinthians 15:23 below:

However, the world which is passing away does not pass away as we each in our different generations pass away--this is a great mystery, of which Paul revealed comes, "each in his own order." 1 Corinthians 15:23 Just as Christ indicated, "the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect." Matthew 24:44 ...Not at all the popular belief--not as expected.

Many things--all things, come together at the End and hour of Christ Jesus...which did occur in history, which makes everything from the beginning until Christ occurring ex post facto (before the event), and everything from Christ until the end of history occurring retroactive (after the event). All of which is that 7 days or weeks or times spoken of by Daniel which represent the entire history of the world, which are divided into three and a half, wherein the daily sacrifice (Christ) is taken away: "A time, times, and half a time."

The above mystery of "each in his own order" is how the End comes to each--not in one mass future event at the end of history, but just as Paul indicated--"each in his own order" until the end. Which means, yes, just as Jesus said, "at an hour you do not expect." This is "that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only." Which by definition, is the hour that Jesus comes to His own either in life at the point of new birth as being born again of the spirit of God, or in death. Indeed, no one knows when that hour comes.

Then comes the end.

Meanwhile, we live during what the scriptures refer to as the "thousand years" (which spiritually means in "the fullness of time") of 1) the reign of Christ upon the earth, 2) the time of Satan being bound from all things except the times of the gentiles, and also 3) the time of Satan being loosed but only until the times of the gentiles are fulfilled. This is what Jesus referred to comparing the times as being like the days of Noah, which was a foreshadowing of the end of the old world--which in fulfillment is this world.

In other words, these are the times of the gentiles--their days, our days under the sun, and that of each of these many generations. Then, like a thief in the night--the End.​

Last edited:

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
how do you give trophies i would love to give one for this post