What are you eating?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was the main reason I worked at the school where my kids were. I wanted to be with them. I would have worked the whole day till close but I had one still at home and he wasn't old enough. There wasn't a preschool and I don't think I would've put him in if they had one. By that time, I was long ready to be done with that place. It was a very bad place. When we were there, there was school Mon-Fri, church on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays.... women's prayer meeting on Tuesday mornings, Bible school on Monday nights .... men's prayer meetings every weekday morning. I'm not saying those are bad things, but in that setting, it was bad. We had almost no time at home. Summers were even taken up with work days Mon-Fri ...from small kids to adults. (Painting, cleaning, yardwork, cooking, etc)

I feel very blessed and always been called into children's missions. It is my calling and I love children. Especially my own. :D Balance is a huge key though. During covid lockdown, I think I depressed. I do better for my kids when we are on a schedule. But we have a lot of time together too thankfully and weekend we are not too dreadfully busy.

Reactions: Lambano

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I feel very blessed and always been called into children's missions. It is my calling and I love children. Especially my own. :D Balance is a huge key though. During covid lockdown, I think I depressed. I do better for my kids when we are on a schedule. But we have a lot of time together too thankfully and weekend we are not too dreadfully busy.
@Mayflower Being busy and keeping a routine are not necessarily the same....but 'redeeming the time' (Ephesians 5.16) is indeed good... :)

Reactions: Mayflower

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol. See what I mean? He just let everyone know his wife colors her hair! :D Like I said, they need a handicap. Gotta love em though. They kill the spiders.

(Just joshing Farouk.)

Look at this cute lil face
5LVZXLBZHLHRMHYHEHHREHYHUH1ZMLFHXLYH2H1ZMLNZ6HUZ7LBZ9HCHGH5Z5HDH5H2ZGHCHXHTHSLBH2H3HNHLR4L.jpg