What are you eating?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesssss. Loaded omelet biscuit and hash rounds. I'm upset, because I just dropped my entire coffee on the floor. Top popped off. Lol. But it smells good.

Reactions: Lambano

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The green alligators do. A restaurant in Florida had it on the menu, and our oldest double-dog dared me to order it. Tough chicken.

You’re too young to remember the Irish Rover’s Unicorn song. Truman knows!

I hadn't even heard of the wiggles till Truman mentioned it, but the teachers and kids at the preschool, especially me, just love it now. Thanks a lot!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Pig chitterlings in soup with noodles is the weirdest thing I have eaten. I have also eaten eel once before, but I don't know if that is weird :p.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That happens on here for sure, sister. I can be horrible with that, but I enjoy fellowshipping with y'all in these places.

I just asked hubby to being me some Hardee's. Yum. Y'all have Hardee's where y'all are at?

For awhile I would have Hardee's every Sunday, but I do now on occasion these days.

We used to have Hardee’s in Maryland but not any more, you have to go more south. Their burgers used to have that wonderful grilled taste. I’m guessing they don’t any more…

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pig chitterlings in soup with noodles is the weirdest thing I have eaten. I have also eaten eel once before, but I don't know if that is weird :p.
“Donburi” (eel) is very common in Japanese restaurants. Chewy.

My mother-in-law was a traditional Southern lady, so we’d have hog jowl and black-eyed peas on New Year’s Eve/Day for good luck in the coming year.

Reactions: Josho and dev553344