What are you eating?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll play. .

Just got a bamboo steamer. Let me tell you why.

I thought if I get the steamer, I can put something healthy on the table after work without it taking forever.

So i thought put the rice or quinoa in the instant pot and put a layer of vegetables on one section and fish with napa cabbage on the other, and then cleanup while I wait.

Now everyone wants bao. And not just char siu bao, but like the kind filled with custard.

And so do I. The temptation here is strong and now I can't make up my mind. The preparation time sounds excessive. And I am trying to diet. But good food?

Why would I ever ...
Turn down dumplings ...
... In my life ..

Ever?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll play. .

Just got a bamboo steamer. Let me tell you why.

I thought if I get the steamer, I can put something healthy on the table after work without it taking forever.

So i thought put the rice or quinoa in the instant pot and put a layer of vegetables on one section and fish with napa cabbage on the other, and then cleanup while I wait.

Now everyone wants bao. And not just char siu bao, but like the kind filled with custard.

And so do I. The temptation here is strong and now I can't make up my mind. The preparation time sounds excessive. And I am trying to diet. But good food?

Why would I ever ...
Turn down dumplings ...
... In my life ..

Ever?
About fifty pounds later you gonna realize why its okay to turn dumplings down my dear sister . Resist , resist ...............
Lol.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About fifty pounds later you gonna realize why its okay to turn dumplings down my dear sister . Resist , resist ...............
Lol.
I should! But .. I am already purring the char siu in the slow cooker and will make my dough before I go in because ... well, JUST LOOK AT THESE BEAUTIES
O.O

i'll eat cabbage on the side

Attachments

• char-siu-bao-1-w-1024x716.jpg
    char-siu-bao-1-w-1024x716.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I should! But .. I am already purring the char siu in the slow cooker and will make my dough before I go in because ... well, JUST LOOK AT THESE BEAUTIES
O.O

i'll eat cabbage on the side
twenty extra minutes of walking dear lady . After that make sure you dont eat it every day , but just occaisionally .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Probably napa cabbage rolls, but I guess I lied. My meat went bad and I'm not going to the store twice today.

This is what happens when you don't meal plan. You get confused. Lol
As far as confusion , no need to worry about it . I went shopping years ago .
I brought in all the food and packed it away .
Then for over a day i was looking for my wallet . FOUND it in the refrigerator almost a day and a half later .
YEAH , SO no worries . It can happen .

Marathoner

Jan 18, 2024
New Mexico
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds so delicious.

The only thing wrong with this thread is that it always gets me hungry.
I was thinking about that while I had some peanut butter and honey on crackers. Any excuse to eat peanut butter and honey is a good excuse to eat peanut butter and honey. :IDK:

• Haha
Reactions: Debp and Lambano