What are you eating?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Been awhile that a post was put on this thread. I have to ask: Does anyone like Uncrustables? I got one at the airport a few years ago and fell in love. Plenty of peanut butter and a good amount of jelly--it's a great sandwich. Having one for brunch, and some cottage cheese and a cucumber.

Attachments

• 1696170435207.png
    1696170435207.png
    1 MB · Views: 1
Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Been awhile that a post was put on this thread. I have to ask: Does anyone like Uncrustables? I got one at the airport a few years ago and fell in love. Plenty of peanut butter and a good amount of jelly--it's a great sandwich. Having one for brunch, and some cottage cheese and a cucumber.
I tried peanut butter and grape jelly sandwhiches and my blood sugar levels wasn't having it. I can't eat sweets, but I probably can get away with it once in a while. I do like those sandwiches.

Reactions: Cassandra

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've just had some grapes.
I had to recently cut out grape juice much to my dismay. My stomach couldn't handle it and it made me ill a few times before I figured it out. Glad to hear you can still have grapes. They are good.

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I had to recently cut out grape juice much to my dismay. My stomach couldn't handle it and it made me ill a few times before I figured it out. Glad to hear you can still have grapes. They are good.
I'm not fond of apples or oranges so at this time of year I have raspberries and grapes.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not fond of apples or oranges so at this time of year I have raspberries and grapes.
I can have a few berries, which are pretty good, just not grape juice. But I'm pretty sure I can eat berry pies.

Reactions: Lambano

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ate 2 eggs topped with cheese and 3 ozs of ham today.
Then I had a keto coffee ice cream shake.
*Rebel brand keto ice cream
(vanilla, chocolate, peanut butter cup)
*Mixed some of each flavor together with organic heavy cream and organic cold brew into a smooth shake.
@Ziggy
@Debp
@Nancy

Attachments

• IMG_20240116_184132363~2.jpg
    IMG_20240116_184132363~2.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 1

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ate 2 eggs topped with cheese and 3 ozs of ham today.
Then I had a keto coffee ice cream shake.
*Rebel brand keto ice cream
(vanilla, chocolate, peanut butter cup)
*Mixed some of each flavor together with organic heavy cream and organic cold brew into a smooth shake.
@Ziggy
@Debp
@Nancy
I have coffee icecream and strawberry. Hersheys chocolate sauce that I baught the last time I went shopping.
I also have a frozen container of cool whip. I could make an awesome sundae.
I ate my chicken noodle soup and so far so good.
Do I trust to eat the icecream sundae.... arggghhhh I don't know lol
Maybe I'll think about it in another hour or so, It's not midnight yet and that's usually when I attack the fridge.
Haha

:D

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Grilled chicken, bacon, sunflower seed, crispy jalapeños, and cheddar jack cheese on a bed of spinach and spring mix with poppy seed dressing.
That sounds awesome.
Don't know if I could chew the sunflower seeds , but the rest mm mm , nice salad there.
Thank you for sharing!
And welcome to the Family!
Nice to meet you!
Hugs