What are you listening to right now? (strictly Christian & clean family)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you for sharing this, Lord's Pearl.

I play and sing and have a good voice, only my range is somewhat limited, so when I hear something I like where the vocal line stays within roughly 3/4 of an octave I know I'll have no trouble singing it in a key suitable to me.
Wow, what do you play? I like singing too but my singing range is also limited I would like to take singing lessons to see how I could sing better.
One of my favorite sounds. :)
Me too! :D

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, what do you play? I like singing too but my singing range is also limited I would like to take singing lessons to see how I could sing better.

Acoustic guitar. Bass guitar is my true instrument, but I only use that if I happen to be on a worship team.

About the singing lessons, we have someone here who might enjoy teaching you a few things. Her name is Mayflower. Good friend of mine, and a very nice person. You should think about striking up and acquaintance with her. Like me, she may not be doing much Personal Messaging these days, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't be glad to talk to you in public.

Maybe respond to this post right here and introduce yourself. :)
Bible Translation Study

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Acoustic guitar. Bass guitar is my true instrument, but I only use that if I happen to be on a worship team.

About the singing lessons, we have someone here who might enjoy teaching you a few things. Her name is Mayflower. Good friend of mine, and a very nice person. You should think about striking up and acquaintance with her. Like me, she may not be doing much Personal Messaging these days, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't be glad to talk to you in public.

Maybe respond to this post right here and introduce yourself. :)
Bible Translation Study
I like guitar too, the sound of it :) And piano