What benefit does it produce to make Jesus God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Are you suggesting God only existed with the Genesis narrative, "'In the beginning...' ?

Sin entered the world through one man.

Where did sin come from?
Hint. Heaven!

Know why?
Hint.
SATAN sinned against God! Leading 1/3rd of his angels in a war against God in a coupe attempt.

I notice you didn't answer the question.

I will word it another way.

When was Satan created ?

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
"WatchTower" is an organization dedicated to rewriting our Christian Bible.

Please pardon the interruption.

I’ll leave it to the JWs (and others) to comment on your characterization of the Watchtower Society.

What captured my attention was your comment concerning “our Christian Bible”. What exactly is our Christian Bible?

My paternal grandfather was a deacon in the Southern Baptist Church. It was his opinion that KJV - and only KJV - is our Christian Bible.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
But it doesn't say God's likeness was manifested, it says GOD was manifested. Also have to take many other scriptures into account, of course. And the reason the scriptures are saying it "tactfully" is because it's a matter to be revealed to the heart, not the carnal mind in the fleshly realm of "knowledge".
Their natural mind is hardened.

You will never change that.
But they feed off of Christians giving it a try.
It shows them we don't believe what the scriptures say ourselves.

1 Corinthians 2:14The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned. 15The spiritual person judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one. 16“For who has understood the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?” But we have the mind of Christ.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pardon the interruption.

I’ll leave it to the JWs (and others) to comment on your characterization of the Watchtower Society.

What captured my attention was your comment concerning “our Christian Bible”. What exactly is our Christian Bible?

My paternal grandfather was a deacon in the Southern Baptist Church. It was his opinion that KJV - and only KJV - is our Christian Bible.
You leave it to Satan's children to tell you the truth? That's a good way to end up in eternal Hell fire.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
You said you leave it to JW's to tell you the truth.

No. You must have misread my post. I don’t leave it to the JWs to tell me the truth.

You might as well as Satan himself.

I’m a Christian. My question to you concerned “our Christian Bible”.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
JW's are not Christians.

I’ll leave it to the JWs (and others) to respond to that, just as I said concerning your comment about the Watchtower Society.

My interest, fading now, is in your perspective on “our Christian Bible”.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ll leave it to the JWs (and others) to respond to that, just as I said concerning your comment about the Watchtower Society.

My interest, fading now, is in your perspective on “our Christian Bible”.
"Our Christian Bible" is the Word of God. Not what JW's call lies.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
"Our Christian Bible" is the Word of God. Not what JW's call lies.

The Bible writers refer to the Bible as the scriptures. The Word of God is a technical term referring either to the Lord Jesus Christ (a title) or the communication of the one God.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible writers refer to the Bible as the scriptures. The Word of God is a technical term referring to the Lord Jesus Christ.
Are you really saying our Christian Bible isn't the written Word of God???

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone cannot be both of something. I cannot be both male and female. I cannot be both human and a horse.

You are thinking naturally. God is supernatural and spiritual. You are thinking with a carnal mind. 1 Corinthians 2:9-16

Jesus being human and God shows us who are born again with the seed of the Father do not have any desire to sin. It is the divine nature. So those who are born again are part God, and our carnal nature is no more. It is dead, and replaced with the perfect human nature (free will) of Adam BEFORE he sinned when he walked with God. Understand now? Or have you never experienced God in you and still struggle with sin? If you do, confess that flaw to Jesus and tell Him you want Him to come into you and live through you. If your repentance is true, then He will.

Reactions: Blue Dragonfly's

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LANGUAGE USAGE. Do you realize how this parallels saying Lizbeth’s likeness is manifested in a drivers license?

The ID is not lizbeth, just a manifestation.
Very poor analogy...imo....living spirit manifesting in the living flesh is not even close to comparing living flesh with an inanimate object....jm2c

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You don't know Job 38?
It was before creation of earth.

Interesting how your every response begins with a 'put down' ...

I have studied Job at university level....

God created the heavens and then the earth - yes - including the angelic host that were given dominions.

Maybe you didnt understand the question.

I will try again.

Did Satan exist with God before anything was created (either in the created heavens or the earth) or not ???

Status
Not open for further replies.