What do you think of this prochey???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Morning_Joy

Jan 26, 2008
I understand
smile.gif
I promise that I won't follow the antichristalthough the Bible describes him to be very crafty and persuasive, I will try my best, even though I have sinful nature, to not follow him and his ways.

Morning_Joy

Jan 26, 2008
I appreciate your faith in my, kriss
biggrin.gif
I have faith in you too If we stand firm in Christ, we will be successful
smile.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Satan sucks, Yah has already won since the beginning. How many people these days knows that Yah has won?JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(Morning_Joy;33395)
I understand
smile.gif
I promise that I won't follow the antichristalthough the Bible describes him to be very crafty and persuasive, I will try my best, even though I have sinful nature, to not follow him and his ways.
you will be slower to find the snare you are so close to..and if you are not a sunday keeper what are you practising .you know it says you can not buy or sell..do you pave the way for others to be weak in this dilemma.when the dismay comes it will be far more then you think and there will be much grief.will you have faith enough to suffer and feel gods spirit.will you have faith when those around you freak out..god is no stranger to people dying and suffering[the beast walks with the sunday snare in his bag of tricks]

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(thesuperjag;33403)
Satan sucks, Yah has already won since the beginning. How many people these days knows that Yah has won?JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.
where are these spiritaul powers and what are they doing,when do you see them.what is a principalis bush right in your understanding

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(bullfighter;33409)
(thesuperjag;33403)
where are these spiritaul powers and what are they doing,when do you see them.what is a principal[/COLOR]is bush right in your understandingThe lesson of the day, don't trust anyone except Christ (Psalm 118:8) Is Bush right? I don't trust Him for a second. If I remember correctly, somewhere in this forum Bush (in the news) is saying that Islam is a religion of peace...as Islam doesn't worship the same God as us, but a dead god. The spirits of the antichrists roams all over the Earth. Satan is not here yet, And he is going to kill no one, except God's two witnesses. And I see evil everyday...JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(Morning_Joy;33408)
what do you mean sir?I don't understand
jesus never changed one title of the law,the forth says remember.not forget not change...we are not under the law i know that,it does not mean we change it..also it the sunday keeper thing that says there is a rapture.that is to fool you about the mark.....then what about going with out the grocery store ,gas and power for one month...if god rains down blessing on you later he would rain down blessing in your one month.this is not testing god it is working with god

Morning_Joy

Jan 26, 2008
God has blessed me greatly
smile.gif
He gives me hope and teaches me through His word and our brothers and sisters in Christ
smile.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
bullfighter what do you mean by this statement??[the beast walks with the sunday snare in his bag of tricks]

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(kriss;33415)
bullfighter what do you mean by this statement??[the beast walks with the sunday snare in his bag of tricks]
there is a power that thinks to change the laws of god and his times.this power took the 2nd commandment out,divided the 10th,and changed the 4th..this power is abomination,do not call anyone father it says in the bible,..the protestants thinking they were escaping the power, but kept the sunday thing .when in fact they blindly were keeping the biggest disception set up by the power..the devil wants worship..in rev it says all the saints will be fooled...you may be a child of god,friend and brouther to jesus ,but still can be decieved by the masses.....anyone justifieing the sunday thing blindly leads you astray.[the sunday thing in the end will trick people to the mark..they that take the mark will have they part in the lake of fire [what ever that is,and only have a part in it]please reply after your study and thoughts

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
My opinion stays as this,instead of worrying when the world will end,which I will be grateful to get off,to dine with God!!!,But keep praying &,believing in God,because those who believe will be saved!!! And we should help others around us and show them the love of God!!!We are not supposed to love this world,because in the end everything we owned is not really ours it is our Lords!!!It is important to be informed of the world ending,so we can perpare ourselves against the mark of the beast!!!As christians we should have no worry of the world ending!But that is my opinion!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(bullfighter;33436)
there is a power that thinks to change the laws of god and his times.this power took the 2nd commandment out,divided the 10th,and changed the 4th..this power is abomination,do not call anyone father it says in the bible,..the protestants thinking they were escaping the power, but kept the sunday thing .when in fact they blindly were keeping the biggest disception set up by the power..the devil wants worship..in rev it says all the saints will be fooled...you may be a child of god,friend and brouther to jesus ,but still can be decieved by the masses.....anyone justifieing the sunday thing blindly leads you astray.[the sunday thing in the end will trick people to the mark..they that take the mark will have they part in the lake of fire [what ever that is,and only have a part in it]please reply after your study and thoughts
I know what you are saying part of what you are saying is correct to a degree but you are making the mistake of listening to men ideas not Gods word The bible and the end times is not about a denomination its about the World. Its about a bigger thing a World delusion not a church denomination allusion listen to God not mens conspiracy theories these will be a part in the delusion but they are not the cause of it.The time change has nothing to do with them changing anything this is men's theory with no biblical basis Upon the crucifiction Christ became our Sabbath (rest) Christ said he came not to change the Law but to fulfill itand he became our "rest" the Sabbath is no longer about a "day"We are to be in Christ our Sabbath (rest)everyday. This is biblical

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(kriss;33453)
I know what you are saying part of what you are saying is correct to a degree but you are making the mistake of listening to men ideas not Gods word The bible and the end times is not about a denomination its about the World. Its about a bigger thing a World delusion not a church denomination allusion listen to God not mens conspiracy theories these will be a part in the delusion but they are not the cause of it.The time change has nothing to do with them changing anything this is men's theory with no biblical basis Upon the crucifiction Christ became our Sabbath (rest) Christ said he came not to change the Law but to fulfill itand he became our "rest" the Sabbath is no longer about a "day"We are to be in Christ our Sabbath (rest)everyday. This is biblical
i agree again ,the thing i was saying is the disception of the sunday thing.who changed it and why..not about our innocent love for god and jesus.....may i have two wives in gods eyes..may i sleep with my friends wife if we all love each other....may i take back the things that someone takes from me..........how does jesus fullfill the law and allow us to make it up in our own ways...forsaking the law of god for the traditionsof men

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Because in fulfilling it the true meaning of it came to light much as in the sacrafice Laws they were only a type of the sacrafice that was to come the Sabbath was fulfilled in Christ in it no longer was about a day of worship it became about who we worship.The sabbath is barely mentioned in the new testament and only in reference to describing what day something was taking place. It is only refered to in reguard to dealing with the Jews Christ himself broke the Sabbath day Laws of the Jewshere is what we are toldCol 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath [days]: We are to worship Christ our sabbath(rest) everyday there is no longer a right or wrong day of worship

toddsumrall.com

Jan 18, 2008
There we go date setting again. Remember 88 reasons for 1988? Personally I believe the 2nd coming of Yeshua will be somewhere between 2012 and 2018.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Knowing the season is something God tells us to do know one knows the hour or the Day but the Father himself but he set watchmen on the wall to know the season and if one follows the season one knows appoxamately when it is coming to and end and thats as close as we can get God gave us clues so we would know who the End time Generation is so we could be prepared with his gospel Armour and increased knowledge so we would understand Rev. And my friend we are that Generation.