What do you think this text says about the deity of Christ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Both of you are condemned by Jesus' word that He has spoken (John 12:48)...specifically in John 8:24 as compared to Exodus 3:14.
so now there is in truth condemnation in those who are in Christ, but i tell you that i dont blame you a bit for your (unqualified, meaning stated as fact) judgement there, and i even forgive you ok, if it turns out my guess is right and yours is not, bc i do not know. I am a Priest, according to Scripture anyway, or i will be someday, and i have a High Priest, and you can worship the High Priest as long as you want imo, no grief from me

Reactions: amadeus

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Byrd...All I can say is, keep on what you are doing mate.....scripture is a great delight for me, in my life and the knowledge it brings to it is amazing....Great Day to you as for anyone who seeks the truth, and that included not just us...also those on this forum...APAK
hey, only Yah knows when right, but imo everyone who keeps Reading will eventually have an Aha moment, sure as lightning strikes from East to West :)

Reactions: APAK

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so now there is in truth condemnation in those who are in Christ, but i tell you that i dont blame you a bit for your (unqualified, meaning stated as fact) judgement there, and i even forgive you ok, if it turns out my guess is right and yours is not, bc i do not know. I am a Priest, according to Scripture anyway, or i will be someday, and i have a High Priest, and you can worship the High Priest as long as you want imo, no grief from me

I could wish for your sake that I were wrong and you were right; but I know that it is not the case.

Your only hope is to repent and believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ.

Otherwise you will die in your sins.

Reactions: Candidus

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I could wish for your sake that I were wrong and you were right; but I know that it is not the case.
meh so go with that then, what you say you know, jbf, bc i dont know, and im not about to start saying i do again ok, and i also dont blame you even a little. But the Esau story is not going anywhere i guess, and the truth is not going to change either

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seek, and you will find.

If you look for the substantiation for the doctrine that can save you, you will find it.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
he who seeks to save his soul shall lose it

don' get much plainer than that i guess
Jesus said, if you wish to save your life (not: your soul) you will lose it; but whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

It is talking about how we all want to have our own life, and not relinquish the control to the Lordship of Jesus.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if you dig a pit for others to fall into, you end up in it yourself
right
Again, please give the scripture reference.

I assume you are attempting to quote scripture since you are putting your words in italics.

But not giving the reference gives breed to mistrust...because it is easy for you to misquote without anyone knowing about it.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Again, please give the scripture reference.

I assume you are attempting to quote scripture since you are putting your words in italics.

But not giving the reference gives breed to mistrust...because it is easy for you to misquote without anyone knowing about it.
ill let you tell it like it is jbf, everything i say is a lie anyway :)
have a good day ok

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I could wish for your sake that I were wrong and you were right; but I know
i used to know stuff too jbf, and i dont blame you any fwiw ok. You suggest a wish that "you were right" but i dont know anything that i would be right about, and that is the truth,
so wadr you would have to say what you know that contradicts that there i guess
Your only hope is to repent and believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ.
well pls jbf, im sure not doing that again, havent you Read what Jesus Himself had to say about that? You are condemning yourself here i think, i mean i could go dig up the Quotes but i guess it would be pointless